Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates

Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronxd. This board is read-only.

Old 04-01-2018, 12:35 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

paras who do you want to go

Erica i dont care they both have to go.. i was thinking i'd feel more comfortble sitting next to ryan over merron but we ahve the numbers now and we dont ahve to worry aobut that.. and i know that ryan is saying he's so safe taht he has the votes.. and that doesnt sit well with me..

paras yeah i was hearing that and wanted to talk to you aobut

Erica i know he vocalized he's going after liv/ali and it's one of those circumstances taht i ahve to

paras protect yoru own

Erica ali came to me and said i wantd merron but she wanted to give points on why ryan should go.. and i was like you ahve to take ownership of your own vote.. and after hearing the points on why ryan should be gone.. i get it and theya re good points.. and i ahvent heard any counter points..

paras yeah

erica i dont think for you ryan/merron will go after you

paras theya re interchangeable for me

erica apparently ryan is running his mouth that if he's in jury that he's convincing..

paras yeah if he gets out for jury he will be in peoples ear.. he's smart.. but im like damn i wish i thought that deep about things. like he said kaela was a fast learner aobut kaela learning zoomie zoomie and then the thing with me and the hot sauce..

erica yeah.. it wasnt that youa re a comp beast.. but it did show what a competitor you are

parasa i get it that you cant not compete.. like for me i dont want to go 2 extra weeks and not know who paras was.. i wnt to ahve that moment.. like you're on the block and i want to win veto and put it around your neck.. i want to see people's faces.. and i want to shake up the house that much.
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 12:40 pm
Power Updater

paras ryan brought it up again that you maddy ali ryan have a f4 and i want to brush it under the rug.. he brought it up to will and maddy and he said that ali

erica that is not what happened. i know the conversation that happened..

Erica this is what ali is telling me.. her and ryan had a convo about the double and why liv put him up .. he asked why maddy didnt go up.. he said he was surprised of the raction of people who wnated to keep maddy in the game.. and i think liv said that she dint want to burn bridges.. and she left it like that.. and then ryan made a comment agbout that being a F4.. and ali said to him to not put words in her mouth.. and ryan takes little tidbits and then puts it together and comes up with stuff. he said trhat im a lone wolf.. and then there are the pairs.. and if he took her information and coupled it with that or had that in his head already.. and he is literally pulling it out of thin air

paras i dont want to be thrown into some alliance that i didnt make and dont want me to be lied to.. and i did ask will and maddy if it was true.. but they said no.. and i heard that me will maddy have an alliance.. but no.. but we are close

erica i think it's guilty by associations

paras then i wont worry about it
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 12:42 pm
Power Updater

Ryan and johnny in white room talking about restaurants

maddy up ion HOH listening to erica's ipod

Erica you want to go outside while it;'s nice
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 12:50 pm
Power Updater

Ryan the shift onto jury is going to be a differnt thing noew i ahvent thought about jury management.. we are in a stage where a player is more socially/mentally to put them into the jury house more damaging.. they can spend their time shitting on you and swing the votes away from you and if you dont account for those factors it's sloppy

johnny i dont ahve to worry about taht shit

ryan you dont have to you're not HOH.. like if merron goes 8-0 he cant be upset at anyone.. unless they say it in the GB message.. and especially when someone has been so motivated to be on teh right side of the house

johnny like that jesse vote it doesnt matte

ryan i dont think that you did it .. i think youa re smarter.. that you may ahve thought about it but there is more going on behind than what youa re showing

Ryan i dint feel that when you said that you got lucky and ran.. and taht sounded like bullshit

johnny it was thouse

ryan there is no way you were lucky 4 or 5 times over 10

johnny i was faster

ryan i only had to re deliver only 1... and i may be able to beat erica but not your time.. but there is no way you guessed right 4 times in a row.. and im not saying that it didnt happen.. but statistically it doesnt happen

Johnny OK.. well it happened. and youa re low key calling me out on winning last night

ryan i think that some people are just thinking it was a fluke

johnny i think a lot of the wins are just flukes
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 12:53 pm
Power Updater

Johnny erica was talking about a podcast taht she heard peole said they had some for of PTSD or anxiety coming out of the game

Ryan my sister worked with Andrew gordon of season 2 and he said he needed.. and FEEDS CUT
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 12:56 pm
Power Updater

Ryan the blind side vote is a compliment not s detriment. so if the entire house is running game on me and i walk out the door.. good for you.. i dont see that happening

ryan and i know at this point i can make a legitimate case why to vote for someone or against someone..

johnny i wish someone else can win some comps here..

ryan really! or have someone take the shot!!
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 01:00 pm
Power Updater

Ryan i had someone that was 100% a lock for me and said that they have to check with erica to make sure and im like what the fuck.. so to me that means if i dont hear yes.. then that means i ahve a lot of work to do.. everyopne is afraid that they will get picked off next so just pick them off. and youa re right start winning comps

johnny yeah.. and that means i ahve to win comps and then get pinched next

ryan you and i are similar positions.. are you afraid to win hoh if not you ahve to send paras out the door

johnny this thursday im not afraid to win hoh..

ryan you think there are options to get rid of with out drawing blood so are you just ready to say fuck it

johnny both

ryan i want to know but i know you wont tell me.. i want to win every HOh i can.

johnny i just want to have the chance
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 01:07 pm
Power Updater

Ryan alone i cant trust maddy at all. that's where im at.. at all
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 01:18 pm
Power Updater

Liv tells ali that paras wants to confront ryan about the 4 person alliance lie that he's saying

Ali grabs paras in the have not room

ryan is working out
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 01:30 pm
Power Updater

Ali ok let me know.. and i will drag ryan's lying ass in here to call him out on it

ali everyone lies in this house and i want to know where you stand

paras you saying to me that you will bring ryan's ass in here and that proves to me that it's false..

ali yeah i would bring him in and say roll clip

Ali DE Liv wants to do maddy/merron johnny is protective over maddy says no.. and it was a team effort.. and if you are not ready to let her go this week . we know it doesnt ahve to be this week. what did we do we did ryan and maerron

paras johnny was there slapping liv saying no no not maddy.

ali i wasnt in the room

paras my exact words is that your hoh if you want maddy out i will do that.. maddy will vote with us when we need her but ryan/merron we cant trust them.. so when i heard ther is a 4 of us.. and i know that johnny hangs with will and i was paranoid about a trip i dont know about he was so protective over maddy.. and if we ahve to send her home then we send her home

ali team effort we sent v home.. thee is no time to process or talk.. if we jsut go with safe bet.. no one was thinking of hama till veto.. if we save merron anyone sits next to merron they go home.. ryan pulls himself off. then hamza deal comes up and done he goes home.. but we were drinking adn tired and i said we'll talk tomorrow.. so i heard that ryan was pised off.. and so we ahd to do damage control for liv and i and then protect the alliance aka the 6.. so i went to ryan and siad i know you felt disposable .. we didnt know how protective that johnny was over maddy and it was too early to piss him off cu he has a lot of people in the house.. and we apologize.. and he said something atha bout you maddyd will johnny are close.. and ifinal 4 togetehr..

paras who said the names together

maddy in convo stops

ali i dont know.. it could ahve been me but not in the ca=ontet.. i may ahve said that johnny was protective over maddy and that johnny is close with will and will is close with paras.. but i never said that you ahd a F4

paras you can see how that looks for me

ali yes but im already in a rumor for an alliance and i needed to distance me and liv from you and i never said the f4..

paras i beleive yo..

ali i never said taht you will were teh plan i said merron/maddy .. could ia have said better words.. i could ahve. and at teh moment i thought i was doing my best to smooth the things ove with ryan about me and liv and i will accept fault.. after you made taht comment in the bathroom that is when it clicked to me

paras i havent heard your name before i heard your name

ali i was like are you kidding me. i confronted him .. i already talked to erica aobut the hasbro.. i was talking to him before thsat .. and i ahd no problem splringing that toi light.. i was pulled from that convo to hasbro to talking to erica and then once hasbro was over i wanted to talk.. and i went outside and he had already talked to those people outside..
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 02:02 pm
Power Updater

Johnny to merron how do you feel against ryan on the block

merron umm.. ok i guess.. he's good with his choice of words.. but i think he will do and say anything to stay and he thinks he knows everything that is going on in the house but that is not the case . I hope people can see through it

johnny people do see thru it but he seems oddly comfortable this weeknd i dont think he should

merron peole tend to lean towards what the house is doing.. and maybe he is trying to use that to his advantage.. im like i dont know man. dont feel too safe.. and i ahve a few people that would vote for me..

johnny and you can picture it going yoru way

merron yeah but nothing is easy in this house. I wont be annoying but i will go harder when i was on the block with veronica and i didnt say anything with hamza cuz i knew he was going home

johnny he was too unpredictable..

merron did he dcry? Id be so upset if i cried and he didnt. I dont wnt my biggest moment in ths house is me crying over my ally leaving in the house.. i want to do well and i would obviously love for you to use the veto on my. i feel good with you..

johnny who esle do you feel good with

merron this stays between you and i?

johnny yes

merron Will and i think ryan feels the same. but i would have to put in some work.. and with paras.. she is good people.. you as well.

johnny i get along with those 2 as well.

merron you get along with evverypne

johnny no ther are some people

merron you do a good job when ryan talks to you. i look at your face and im like are you going to crack

johnny he says some crazy shit

merron im like Ryan no.. i dont want to get into it and he can be disrespectful at times.. and i think that people think that we are good buddies.. cuz we play pool together.. but the idea of being in the house with him doesnt sound good but it's me or him going.. right?

merron paras will i feel good with.. i feel like i could push for deerek/kaela it's poissible.. its not in my favor..

johnny i think you will ahve more luck with ali/.liv

merron i think that they think im gunning for them and hat liv believes that cuz liv took hamza out

johnny make her not beleive taht then

merron yeah but who's name am i going to throw it under?

merron me and erica when it was me and maddy it wasnt me the target to go home.. and i was like thank you. if i survive i would love to work with you.. and i was somewhat for ral. i was open to it. i survived.. put on the block again..and survived.//. and then she put me on teh block again.. i know she believes me that i wont put her on teh block.. im like why are you gunning for me.. i could be wrong.. and look like an idiot.. why put me up and risk me going home if im not gunning for you..

johnny so you dont know why

merron i said dont put me up.. and she did.. i dont think she is a stone cold person.. and she has had the best BB experience than anyone.. HOH , movie.. pov wins $5000.. and her mentality with this week i think she doesn't wnt to shake things up.. and the best way is to get me/ryan out
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 02:04 pm
Power Updater

merron regardless what she does she has a target on her back.. im surprised if she doesn't go up next week

johnny yeah.. is she a target cuz she has comp wins.. do i ahve to worry about that as well. or just her looking like a badass.. like over me winning hoh and sending rozi home 1st week

Will in after working out

Ali waiting on Will
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 02:16 pm
Power Updater

Erica and Liv talking in hoh..

Liv we still ahve to get out daela..

erica you ali me johnny anyone sitting next to merron. if anyone gets power during that triple they go up and at least it's a debate..

liv then they are top 6.

erica there wont be a top 6 it will be top 5

liv then they will be top 5. .. fuck me in the face

Liv it will jsut weaken me in their minds. ir ali

erica will is brilliant he's quit intelligent .. and that is the most aobut drink in the face... when i was watching him study i was like this is the most attractive aobut him

Ali i dont want paras to study with us.. oh anad one more thing that bothers me about paras.. she was worried aobut her parents seeing her with jesse and then she makes out with will and twerks and drinks.. like pick a path!!
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 02:18 pm
Power Updater

merron i do beleive yo are hearing me when i am talking to you

johnny i need to put my feelers out too.. and im not going to come back and say this one said this this this

merron what you did for me with V would help. a little insight.. so i can prepare.. im going thru a roller coaster of emotions in the house. i never thought id be this bad at comps.. be in the middle of the one side of the house vs the other
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 03:01 pm
Power Updater

Liv taking a bath in the hoh

erica found a sports bra that smells like Chey and she keeps sniffing it

Will is listening to Erica's HOH ipod

merron and ali talking in white room

ali tells merron to assure erica that he;'s not going after her and that it would be unsuspecting if they worked together

Ali im working my ass off i dont want you to go.. i think you deserve to be here.. and I want you to act like you are nervous.. and im tired of ryan .. he;'s running his mouth using my name and dragging it thru the mud. and im going to finish what he started week 2. I'll be damn if i let him go around like that
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 03:48 pm
Power Updater

Quick post feed 3

paras i hope that ryan has a secret veto.. merron isnt going to do anything for us. it's going to be merron then maddy then ryan and then me.. no one has a brain.. they are picking us off one by one we are getting rid of our own. the week they got rid of jesse is the week we could ahve had number.s these people are so short sided.. like Will think aobut the long term game. so what that ryan is annoying he will take a shot and liv/ali for us.. at the rate we're going merron then maddy then will. and that's it's thats my BB experience there is not one logical person in ths house. i dont want to go to the dark side i dont trust 6. they are shady people. i don't want to play with the popular people. i feel im selling my soul to the devil.. Canada please nominate 2 people from the other side cuz we are just getting picked off. im so frustrated.. im so mad! you know what i want to win these comps. what if i do. then next week no one ahs my back.. where is my person? where is he or she? how did i end up in this postion i know im not on thre radar for a couple of weeks. i want to take shots.. these people are spineless. i dont have a single person that wants to do this with me. i said coming in i wanted to flat the 1st half then start winning.. i want to take a shot at liv/ali and then what? they come at me.. and how do i play this game by myself. i cant.. i dont want to play with the dark side.. Will is out thee throwing maddy and ryan's name around.. we are on the bottom of the totem pole the 6 doesnt have our back and kaela is shady derek is trustful.. kaela is making deals with everybody i dont trust that. so pissed so pisse! can we get a new HG please? can we get a comp beast in herte.. i cant take a shot at 6 people on my own..

paras i hate floating man. the competitive person is dying inside of me.. ive been throwing comps and i ahte it.. no one haas my back. c'mon C'MON!! Will's wheree your loyalty. why you throwing maddy's name around. what? is mine next cuz you dont want to go up.. it kills me when i throw comps.. i hate to be known as a flaoter.. it kills me i know i coulda won every one of those comps and i knew i had to do that.. but what now.. when are they going to take erica out or ali/liv out.. when? or are we going to be out of the house. im playing with a bunch of idiots.. spineless idiots. im tired of what the HOh wants.. im just one vote.. this is why i said get rid of Liv but no we got rid fo jesse.. hamza veronica.. these are our people. i didnt think that it would be like this.. i thought there would be 1 person that would beast it with me.. i take a shot at them and im done.. and i have to be a floater.. to see erica win those comps. she thinks she is so high and mighty.. you dont even know!! everyone im working with is spineless. it's week 5. wake up wake up !! we are getting picked off! it's week 5! wake up ! they didnt bring back the season to see this this is not what canada wants.. merron's next then maddy then me.. I hope ryan has secret veto and comes back with a vengeance.. i'll ahve his back i dont care if he talks shit about me i dont care at lest he will take shots..

paras i didnt want 10 years to get on this show to play this stupid floater game.. they are spineless.. what do i do. im so frustrated.. and so angry.. im so angry!!!!! Doi i say screw it take my shot take out erica and get taken out the next week.. or play this floater game and sit at teh f2 for 2nd place.. for what ee are taking out our own numbers.. for what for erica? you cant do it on your own im just one vote..

paras im so frustrated..

paras leaves the storage room 6:40 pm BBT
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 03:58 pm
Power Updater

Erica i dont want to jon neda you.. and we are charming sa fucjk

johnny yeah the 2 gays

(f2 talk)

Erica ali/liv can grab numbers adn turn on us at 6..

johnny i dont think Will will do that to us

erica me either

johnny yeah

Erica you me ali liv.. would you rather will paras or will maddy.. this is my issue with maddy aside that im not close to her she is tronger than paras emoptionally and situationally.. and she can sit back and think abouty things. and im worried about that.. and paras is obsessed wtih you

johnny if we take paras to the F3 i dont want to take her over you..

erica i dont want to see a floater at the end.. no way.

johnny we need to get to F3.. if y8oou get to the end and me get pinched off

erica i dont want to see floaters get to the end. and i would be so proud to see you sit there and me next to you adn it might be a split vote.. we are the 2 best competitors in the house.. and id rather than than the brought a maddy/paras tro the end.. and just eww.. ewww!1 why do i want to hand a floater 20grand

johnny i want to see ali /liv go

erica yeah.. our social game is better than Liv..

johnny will feels so good with us though

erica yeah.. me too. qwe do ryan this week and merron next week

johnny i do wnat to just run comps and get out the threats..

erica if i find you or me on the block id rather fight against merron vs kaela.
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 04:04 pm
Power Updater

Erica kaela's whole rugby thing.. ive given her so many chances to tell me aobut it

johnny it's whatever..

johnny we get rid of kaela before derek.

Erica yeah..

johnny derek isnt a threat

erica he auditions twice but never saw the show.. and in the catacombs we got closer.. and i dont think merron will come after you oir i and i think if we can go back and forth.. we can.. and im so nervous that people are going to backdoor me.. and that 's what makes me nervous about ali she's the biggest floater and she will take me out.. and i know if anyone will turn on us it will be ali.. and she is a competitive person.. and she feels that she hasnt done anything.. and i can see her saying lets BD the biggest threat.. until we get to 6 thren we can play in ever comp

johnny yeah that's why they dont see us together anymore..

erica yeah i made sure to stay away..

erica i feel that you are the only one that can win veto for me.. im in im in IM IN~ 100%

Johnny im in!!

Erica i talk so much game with ali and liv. theya re always in here.. ali is a good talker.. the people that are constantly on my ass are the people that are red flags to me..

johnny i think she controls paras though

erica no.. paras always cvoices her concern about not liking ali..

johnny we are getting a head of ourselves
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 04:10 pm
Power Updater

Erica you are my human in this house..

johnny me too.. lets cut these people down. im so over it

erica yeah..

johnny i cant laugh at these people anymore

erica i think we ahve a kick ass shot and we set ourselves up./ and the only way we are royally screwed if we both go up.. Id rather save my person.. like if derek leaves.. if i use it on kaela and you go up.. so no i wouldn't use the veto on them

Erica kaela is good she is smart

Erica if i go to the end with will instead of you i lose cuz it's a bitter jury.

Johnny they are going to hate us!

Erica i dont want to lie in this game till i have to and now i ahve to.. nwo i have to focus on my solo game

johnny if someone takes out daela it's perfect

erica if they win hoh it's maddy merron on the block..
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 04:13 pm
Power Updater

Hope you are enjoying the updates and find them helpful

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you because real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!
Old 04-01-2018, 05:27 pm
Power Updater

Will he said he doesnt want to go to jury.. tht's fine he';s going home.. he's so fucking cocky

derek yeah he's arrogant. he's walking around like he's comfortable.. but we cant tell merron

will yeah no man..

derek and he will still be here for week 6
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 05:28 pm
Power Updater

merron chasing someone in the BY

maddy johnny Erica watching from the landing
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 05:36 pm
Power Updater

Will to merron he's actually shocking the shot he is saying

merron he said that i was going home and i dont think that is the case.. i talked to some people.. i was a little unsure but now im feeeling a litttle more sure. what ryan is trying to do. is he is letting peolle know he's safe so that people think that is what the house is doing.

Will he said he wanst camapinging to me cuz he said he knows he's got my vote

merron he's putting pressure on me..

will he thinks it's going to be an 8-0 swing

merron that's not the case..

WWill you got my vote

merron really?

Will yeah but we gotta keep that between us

merron adn will hug

merron im going to make like im still sad and leaving

will he came to me last night when the lights were out saying he knows he's got my vote and to the camera i was like no.. he's going to be bitter he didnt want to be the 1st member of the jury

Will let him see you campaign so that he will camaping more.

merron ryan thinks that he knows everything.. no one knows everything

will he put up 2 of his closest people on the block

merron we can talk more in detail when we are by ourselves

merron we have 4 days man.. and i will touch base

will he's so cocky man.. that's why hamza went home
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 05:42 pm
Power Updater

Erica his behavior post veto and him running his mouth.. he deserves to go home

paras i want my word to be good in this house

erica im not going to question anyone's word due to this. it's situational.. and there was no real blindside.. what a wild season!! and now for merron's sake him saying that merron was going home.. it's crazy how his behavior can change the game
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 06:04 pm
Power Updater

paras is trying to gte someone to go to battle with her as a t rex
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 06:06 pm
Power Updater

derek finally attacked paras as a t rex
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 06:08 pm
Power Updater

kaela pile drived paras on the sofa
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 06:19 pm
Power Updater

After hg's jumped over and on the ottomans BB gave them a stop that. now they are playing zoomie zoomie
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 07:41 pm
Power Updater

Ali if we can survivve a triple we are in a good spot

liv if we keep talking and talking bout it people will go for us.. so do we go for hoh next week

ali no

liv we need shit to start happeneing..

ali no

liv and if we play in veto we throw it

ali it depends on what the move is

liv yeah most likley

ali next week will be interesting ..

Liv if johnny puts up daela

ali he wont he doesnt ant to get his hands dirty he wanted Veronica in so she would do it

liv i;ll do it if you arent an axe murderer you wont survive

ali i'll do it. i know it's a risk it's a gamble

liv i know

liv how funny will it be when arisa says ryan youa re the 1st member of the jury and excited by 8-0

ali that's good though she had her mind made up on merron.. and i got her

liv i really didnt do anything

ali i know.. thanks for that.. it's ok im glad she heard me out and they think johny/will are wild cards

liv yeah
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 07:42 pm
Power Updater

Liv we need people that will win veto and take us off the block

ali johnny/will will do it and then it will force daela to be put up..

ali if daela goes up we only save one of them whoever is better for our game
Attached Images