Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates

Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronxd. This board is read-only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2018, 12:35 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

paras who do you want to go

Erica i dont care they both have to go.. i was thinking i'd feel more comfortble sitting next to ryan over merron but we ahve the numbers now and we dont ahve to worry aobut that.. and i know that ryan is saying he's so safe taht he has the votes.. and that doesnt sit well with me..

paras yeah i was hearing that and wanted to talk to you aobut

Erica i know he vocalized he's going after liv/ali and it's one of those circumstances taht i ahve to

paras protect yoru own

Erica ali came to me and said i wantd merron but she wanted to give points on why ryan should go.. and i was like you ahve to take ownership of your own vote.. and after hearing the points on why ryan should be gone.. i get it and theya re good points.. and i ahvent heard any counter points..

paras yeah

erica i dont think for you ryan/merron will go after you

paras theya re interchangeable for me

erica apparently ryan is running his mouth that if he's in jury that he's convincing..

paras yeah if he gets out for jury he will be in peoples ear.. he's smart.. but im like damn i wish i thought that deep about things. like he said kaela was a fast learner aobut kaela learning zoomie zoomie and then the thing with me and the hot sauce..

erica yeah.. it wasnt that youa re a comp beast.. but it did show what a competitor you are

parasa i get it that you cant not compete.. like for me i dont want to go 2 extra weeks and not know who paras was.. i wnt to ahve that moment.. like you're on the block and i want to win veto and put it around your neck.. i want to see people's faces.. and i want to shake up the house that much.
Attached Images