BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house

Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, assorted links

Old 02-24-2016, 05:53 am
Power Updater

Default Raul Manriquez

Funny and social, Raul is here for the experience. He plans to avoid strategizing and just wants to go with the flow.
Hometown: Calgary, AB

Describe yourself in three words:
Sassy, Determined, Funny

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
I do not. I’m really bad at making strategies. I usually just go with the flow. If I had a strategy, I’d be changing it all the time. I prefer to just go with the flow of the river. All I know is that I do not want to fall in love because when I fall in love, I forget everything except for the guy I’m in love with. I just want to be with him and do whatever he wants and I lose myself. So, not a good idea for Big Brother Canada.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
My cell phone. I cannot live without my cell phone – I’m a social media fanatic. I’m also always texting. I feel like my phone is my other half.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

Mental. Honestly, I’m not that smart, I’m just pretty. Puzzles and math – no, I can’t do them. I can be athletic. When it comes to it, I’ll fight, get dirty and throw down.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
It would be amazing to win the money but I’m mostly here for the experience. But winning the money would be good too. I’d want to give it to my parents. They’ve given so much to me. I mean, my love is enough but money is nice too! Also I will start a clothing line, and maybe my own reality show. I’ll create a whole brand for myself.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
I think it’s Kenny (BBCAN Season 2). He’s just so hot – I’m all over that. That beard! He’s also my idol – he’s funny and cute and emotional. Even though he didn’t win, I liked how he competed. He left a mark. I wouldn’t ever do what he did and hide that I’m gay though. Look at me – you would be able to tell immediately.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
That it’s multiracial. In Calgary we have every race from around the world. You can try every kind of food, and I’m an explorer - I like to try new things. Canada can make anyone’s dreams come true. I’m originally from Mexico, and while I was there, I used to dream about the very things I’ve been able to achieve, now that I live in Canada. That’s why I love Canada.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:14 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Raul Manriquez

Pre-Show Interview with Matt Carter

Twitter