Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 4 live feed updates

Big Brother Canada 4 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming and other happenings on the live feeds, by @UgotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:42 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 3/16/16

Casss leaves

maddy cass was making 1/2 that shit up.. loveita was just being cheeky..

chrisitne yeah i know
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 11:50 am
Power Updater

maddy what should we do today

Christine BECLH no clue
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 11:51 am
Power Updater

Feeds 3/4 patio group just lounging

Mitch doing laundry on feeds 1/2
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 11:53 am
Power Updater

Dallas is finally up

maddy thanks for putting shorts on

dallas yeah im turning a new leaf

maddy i have to tell you the funniest shit happened today
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 11:55 am
Power Updater

Nick kisses maddy

maddy that was so funny. i love seeing people bicker.. loveita cut th crap where's my spider

Nick yeah tim's been in the center of it all today
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 12:00 pm
Power Updater

Dallas Mitch if yo feel that yo dont want to play for that side anymore. man.. i fweel it;s going to be me vs jared.. and when it comes to that.. i got an arm wide opoen for ya brother..

mitch i was trying to get a feel for christine..

dallas yeah im trying to get her under my wing.. and she is a straight shooter

mitch i dont trust csss but

dallas cass was trying to get me and the brothers up on the block and BD this week.. im thinking lets get rid of this girls chrisitne is floating.. but thee guys are looking real solid.. and jared is my favorite character in the house.. i have to align myself that im going to be safe as well. and im willing to work with anyone that wants me as a shield as long as i got a god army behind me.. im lined up man.. and i dont know about the brothers. theya re playing all sides of the house and jared and i think the sme and our common gaol is to get them up on the block..
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 12:03 pm
Power Updater

Mitch i know that if im on the block against any of those 3 that they will vote me out

dallas well jsut keep it in mind brother

mtich yeah ok..
Old 03-16-2016, 12:04 pm
Power Updater

maddy i think i want to complain about nikki

maddy and nick kiss
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 12:35 pm
Power Updater

MAddy fills in Dallas about Marinara being taken as a prank and then why Nikki is made at Tim. Tim said that they want to have a party and not invite nikki and nikki was like why and tim said cuz when you get drunk you turn to shit.. so nikki said lets not talk at all

Tim in

Dallas,., you're in the thick of things eh Tim?

Maddy why didn't she give it back to you when you asked

Tim .. yeah ha ha the joke's on us.. but i knew she took it last night but when i heard taht she drowned it. i wasnt happy.. it's not like BBQ sauce in shampoo..

maddy yeah

Tim i likle her. i dont want her gone. im not going to hold any grudge over this. it's just a bit of confusion.. i think there's more and im being caught in the middle with her and cass. and im not not going to not vote her out cuz of friendship lines.. I just might for game wise and i want to hang out with whoever i want to hang out with.. if someone thinks im avoiding them then come hang out with men and see if i walk away you'll know that i am avoiding you.
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 12:56 pm
Power Updater

Tim she's all woman.

Ramsey ahhh !

feeds cut for inside lockdown
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 02:43 pm
Power Updater

Phil hey Tim no funny business

Tim oh no.. after today she just sealed the deal

Phil yeah and then we can take them out
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 02:46 pm
Power Updater

Phil no one likes loveita..

Phil and you need to apologize to nikki

Tim i did

Phil do it again and even if you dont mean it

Tim no she needs to apologize to me.. i went to her and she said NO NOT NOW TIM GO AWAY
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 03:12 pm
Power Updater

Tim maddy Phil tried to get into the DR together

Tim heads up to the HoH

Nikki that night i went out on the fire escape..

tim you did?

Nikki yeah i did and i asked for you..
and i appreciate that and i have sung your praises since then in the DR and i was so happy if i dont achieve anything out of this i would have a life long friend.. and yeah you were there for me and it stays in my head and id often forget it and if you were upset at anytime.. i would do whatever i could in my power. and i wouldn't throw it back in your face and i wouldnt mention it again

Tim my opinion hasnt change at all.. i was kinda hurt when i was interrogated last night and i dont know if you fell for something under loveita with her hatred for cassandra..

Nikki i know you do.. and with my friendships i go thru thick and thin.. and now that is the 2nd time you brought it up and you stayed away from me as much as possible

tim i thought that it was you making relationships in the house incase i go and that there are others in the house that care for you..

Tim and then i was called in

NIkki i was asleep.. i told loveita that to go ahead but i got roped into it..

tim i didnt know at that time if i was voting cassandra out and i wanted to spend time to her.

Nikki i appreciate you saying it to me this morning. that you aren't use to doing things for people

tim i dont get how it works.. i dont know if you expect me to.. im not throwing anything in your face.. me saying you got a short memory.. it was i dont know.. hard for me.. everyone is under pressure.. you explode when you are under pressure and i say stupid shit i shouldn't.. and when i say dont invite Nikkii to the party you get drunk and isolate yourself.

nikki that wasnt all of it.. but you victimized me.. and when i heard that i was like oh my god.. wow!

Tim it was a joke.. and when we have a party and there is drinks. it magnifies things.. and makes it worse

Nikki that was jsut that tuesday.. and it was inappropriate. and i let it go and you saying you are not going to be there for me

Tim that's not it.. i dont want to be that person Tim TI THE RESCUE.. i saw you doing your nails with the girls.. and i thought that was a good thing for you

Nikki ok.. that's fine..
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 03-16-2016 at 03:45 pm.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:13 pm
Power Updater

Tim in here we are all paranoid.. and there's miscommunication.. and i did wrong and i aired our dirty laundry to the group and i shouldn't have done that

Tim and i dont want anyone to get upset that im hanging out with raull and cooking with him

tim im sorry and really bad,.. im so bad.. like yesterday.. do you want me to ask you.. or do you want to come to me and say Tim im not doing good..

Nikki if i was in a crisis.. i would ask for you.. like i was in the DR and they asked me if i wanted someone.. and i said yes please get Tim and you put me to bed and i appreciated ..

Nikki when you said this morning that you didnt appreciate it

Tim im sorry i had 2 cups of coffee and i was all frustrated and was locked out of the pantry .. im sorry,..

Loveita in and Nikki asks her to leave

Tim do you ahve anything else

Nikki i was like how can he call me ungrateful and hold it against me

Tim i dont hold it against you.. i know how persuasive she can be.. dont rely on someone else..
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 03-16-2016 at 03:44 pm.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:15 pm
Power Updater

Tim when i see you with others im like oh i want nikki to myself i dont want to share her,. when you're in teh blue room everyone is like oh nikki..

Tim i get it i said something stupid when you were vulnerable

Nikki yeah at that point you said something that was at my expense
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 03:26 pm
Power Updater

Tim this is where we are different. you let it all out i just shut it all down.. it doesn't mean i didnt miss you i dont want people to see my emotions.. and im easily misunderstood cuz i react differently and weirdly to things.. but we just need to check in with each other.. and it may well go great that you're hanging out with loveita and it may go that we are hanging out with different voting groups but that doesn't mean that im not going to like you any less.

Nikki ive been in this business for 10 years.. i haven't changed

tim i know me neither.. and i want to work loveita.. but she doesn't want to work with cassandra.. she wants her gone.. and is it that i work with you loveita and jeol or cassandra..

Tim and your food situation was very public and that's why i made a public dig.

Nikki you were victimizing me and making me the problem and i know i come with my difficulties.. but it's unfair.. and there are loads of things that i could say but i jsut wouldnt

tim im sorry i shouldn't have said that the is no excuse.. and the intent wasnt to make you feel this way.. i thought you would see the joke in it that the last time we had a party you tried to leave the house .. it's a silly joke..

nikki i really appreciate your apology. and i want you to bear in mind that if you are going to make that type of passing comment it's going to hurt me.. if it's someone i dont give a shit about i dont care but i was crying my eye out.

Tim lets promise.. that if you are having a day like yesterday and im playing with spiders in teh BY i will leave and come and hang out with you

nikki im afraid to do that cuz you're worried about helping me

tim in real life outside there are not a lot of people that ask me to help them.. im the one that people come to when they want to get pulled out of the hole and have fun.. it 's awkward for me to put my arms around someone

Nikki it's enough for you to say im here if you need me. i enjoy being there for other people.

tim it come naturally for people but me i think my brain is mixed up. i have been confused all my life about it.. and i have done alright. but it's awkwardness and i dont know who to do it properly.. and it's funny that i was able to help you last week.. and maybe that's why i made a joke about it
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 03:36 pm
Power Updater

Tim there's be no party of you werent there.. i wanted to go in the HT and you werent there.. and i was told you were in teh DR and i was like oh she wants to say good bye to me ..

Tim yo mean so much to me and im scared taht if i say the wrong thing do the wrong thing or go off with cassandra that .. im scared.. it all came out this morning.. it's my way of saying IM STRUGGLING TOO and anytime you need me to sit down i will do that

Nikki i want it to be mutual friendship im very capable of taken care of myself and it;'s nice to know that someone was there.. and there are others but nt my best friend in the house.. and to remind me of it.. and i was grateful i was very grateful

Tim i know i didndt mean that.. it's confusing to me cuz we have gotten so close.. it didnt make sense in my head and what i was doing in that moment acting out

Nikki we were both acting irrational with each other and took it out on each other

Tim i think the group knows that we're

nikki unbalanced

Tim yeah and dont let the group change that and turn us against each other.. and it's not that i dont like Loveita it's that loveita doesn't like cassandra and cassandra doesn't like loveita but that doesn't mean anything with me.. Tim does what Tim wants to do

Nikki yes you do.. and i appreciate you coming to talk to me i was going to talk to you tomorrow night.

Tim no.. i didnt want you to stew on it anymore..

Nikki i feel so much better and you are my best friend in here and i came in here with you and i want to go out with you being my best friend.. but you made me feel alot better.. and the food thing.. they know now..
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 03:44 pm
Power Updater

Nikki i wrote a book and it's common knowledge that i have an eating disorder and now that it's out.. i wanted to come here and have a fresh start.. i don't want my time here to be about my eating disorder

Nikki i had to tell everyone this morning cuz i was acting like a lunatic

Tim what about the food

Nikki the banana's and the broccoli.. and they said they cant control it but they will replenish it and the chocolate and almond milk.. and veggie meat.. i can deal with it.. but not time after time after time and they are going to tie me up nw but i ahd to go into the DR and have special foods..

and feeds cuts

Tim i think the house likes when we fight and then it gets too unbalanced

nikki we're large characters.

Tim how are you going with the game.. do you think you can be here long term

Nikki i cant think about it like that.. i think i can get thru another week.. it's too over whelming to think about more than that its hard for me to get on day by day ion this house

nikki what do you think

TIm im thinking 2 weeks .. but i think next week people might go for the big dogs.. like dallas jared.. and the game will change drastically and the game will have started.. and it's not that we can pick off the weak
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 03:51 pm
Power Updater

Tim yesterday i was going thru something myself Raul came to me and said that he heard i didnt like him and in know who said that it ws maddy

nikki yeha he was kicking and screaming

Tim yeah i wasnt really feeling well and i said i really hate him.. and i shouldnt have said that.. and then when he said that i went to the table and said that i hate gossip and if you ahve a probelm then you should be able to come to me and talk to me

raul up in HOH grabs the IPOD from Nikki.. Tim continues talking raul stays put we can hear the music

BB PLEASE TURN DOWN THE MUSIC

Tim it's not taht im sitting there talking game to cassandra.. we might go 1/2 hr and just look at the spider.. it's not always game talk..
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 03:56 pm
Power Updater

Nikki i dont want there to be any kind of.. you're allowed to feel vulnerable

BB RAUL TURN DOWN THE VOLUME

Raul again?

Tim yeah

Nikki i want you to say that when you are going to be there for me please dont remind me a week later

raul took off the headphones and went into the bathroom

Nikki I just want someone to want me as well as them helping me

TIm and Nikki hug it out and leave the HOH room

Tim apologies to everyone in the living room for the morning outburst
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 03:59 pm
Power Updater

maddy nikki if fucking crazy.. to the complaint box

jared and cass are shocked that nikki gets to use the shomi
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 04:08 pm
Power Updater

Jackpot goes off HG's barely move
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 04:11 pm
Power Updater

Im taking a break till after the aired show
Old 03-16-2016, 07:08 pm
Power Updater

Christien it bothers me that no one sees it. like Tim always says that he doesnt like fake people but he still is keeping her

Dallas i want it to be

Christine 12 nothing

Dallas Christine you're safe..

Christine yeah but i'd have to make a deal with him. but i dont know what kidna deal maybe the one cassandra has

Dallas play on his team

Christien yeah but i dont want to.. but i can pretend.. and then BD him.. but unless i get joel/mitch i dont need him

Dalls they dont have any balls..
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 07:10 pm
Power Updater

Christine i want to strangle Cassandra

Dallas you still voting cass out

Ramsey yeah

Dallas you talking to the brothers ramsey

Nick come sin game talk ends

Chrisitne i hope that mitch jumps ship. and will they know and will they get pissy at him.. his team? but they wont just vote him out for that will they?
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 07:13 pm
Power Updater

Dallas i cant even stand the thought of her being here

Dalls rolls over after throwing his shirt on the floor

Christine kicks it on the way out the door
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 07:18 pm
Power Updater

cass im getting so sick of joel..

Cass i went to the toilet and there was a little bit of blood on the toilet seat and joel went in there an he was this blood on the toilet seat and he started screaming it..

Keley so did you go in

Cass i was in there right before..

cass and joel was like bla h blah blah..

kesley why didnt joel just wipe it

cass cuz he's an idiot
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 07:23 pm
Power Updater

Christine i jsut dont want to leave here. it's so fucking annoying but whatever. i just know you guys are going to regret it hardcore but you guys are just going to have to deal with that

kelsey hm

jared didnt say a word

Christine walked off
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 07:25 pm
Power Updater

Cass does nikki get her own ipod?

Ramsey it's the HOH

Cass why is she walking around the house with it ??

Kelsey i think she is slowly allowed to do whatever she wants
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2016, 07:28 pm
Power Updater

Loveita has painted macaroni and is using them as study guides and plots voting with Joel

Loveita you have to pick who you can actively work with.. or that is coming for you
Attached Images