BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house

Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, assorted links

Old 02-25-2016, 06:37 am
Power Updater

Default Mitchell Moffit

A self-proclaimed ringleader, this successful YouTube personality and scientist will use his social prowess to be a master social strategist.

Hometown: Guelph, ON

Describe yourself in three words:
Driven, “Out of the box”, Intuitive

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
I think that on a broad scale, my strategy relates to what they say in evolution, which is that it’s not the strongest or the smartest, but it’s the species who are most able to adapt who survive. I think that applies pretty strongly to Big Brother Canada. You can’t know what types of people you’re going to encounter in the house, and what kinds of connections and bonds you’ll make, or what twists will come, but you can be on your toes and go with the flow.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
Can I say my boyfriend? I would definitely take him, for emotional support. We’ve been together nine years. We live together, and all of our friends are together, and we created ASAPScience – our YouTube channel – together. We met in university when we were both studying science and we fell in love with science and fell in love with each other.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I don’t want to tell – Big Brother will find out what I’m afraid of! They probably can already read my mind. I’ve seen competitions in the past with cold water and that I’m not brave about. I’m a baby when it comes to temperature and everyone I’m close to knows that about me!

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
I would give it all to my parents. I love them so much and they’ve given me so much in terms of opportunities to be successful. There aren’t very many chances in life where you get a bulk sum of money and can just do something good with it. Maybe I could help them retire a little early or something.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
Definitely Neda (BBCAN Season 2). She is one of the best who has ever competed in Big Brother, worldwide. She’s amazing. She had that relatability. She led with the social side but really in the background she was always thinking. And when it came down to it, she did what had to get done and recognized it was a competition. I have one of her t-shirts!

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
I love Canada so much. I am so proud to be Canadian. Having travelled a lot, I am always excited to go home. It is so diverse and loving, and it makes me so happy that we’ve had gay marriage so much longer than most other places have.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:08 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Mitchell Moffit

Pre-Show Interview with Matt Carter

Twitter (personal) - Twitter (ASAP Science)