Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Celebrity 2 live feed updates

Big Brother Celebrity 2 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 02-01-2019, 03:47 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feed Updates Friday 2/1/19

Ryan evicted 6-1

America's Vote Twist - Power of the Publicist

HG who receives the highest votes will receive the Power of the Publicists. This will allow a HG to remove themselves from the block at one of the 2 nomination ceremonies or veto meeting. This power can only be used once and expires after the LIVE Veto meeting Feb 4th

Tom won HOH Slaughter House

Tom nominated Kandi and Joey to be on the block

Tamar won Power of the publicist

Pov Players Tom Joey Kandie Dina Natalie Lolo, Tamar hosting

Natalie won POV

Natalie did not use the POV

Kandi and Joey remain on the block and are up for eviction
Old 02-01-2019, 04:03 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 2/1/19

What to know

Last night BB gave the HG's 2 bottles of wine and everyone joined Tom in the hoh to drink. Everyone was having a good time. Natalie and Kandi don't drink and Lolo only had a little since she wasn't feeling well from the ballerina pov.

Everyone had a good time and started to head down to the kitchen to eat. Ricky went to the hot tub.

Kato and Tom stayed up in HOH thensat at sitting area outside. Tom decided he wanted to out his alliance of FUN FIVE TEAM FUN to Joey.

Kato told him it was a good plan and to go ahead and do it. Meanwhile Dina was a bit toasted from the drinking and was talking to Ricky in the Hot Tub.

Kato got paranoid and was freaking out that she was divulging secrets.

Tom grabbed Joey and headed up to the HOH where Tom told Joey that he had an alliance with Nat and Lolo and the he wanted to backdoor Ricky and that he didn't want Joey to be on the block.

Joey played it off as if he didnt know this and asked why didn't Natalie use the pov on him. Tom said that they were double crossed and that he and Kato want to work with Joey. That the other side was going to vote him out but he has the votes to keep Joey.

The real plan is that Joey Tamar Lolo Ricky and Natalie all decided yesterday to work together and go after Tom and Kato.

Kato ran up to the HoH to tell Tom that Dina is talking to Ricky and that he needs her to get away from Ricky because she is telling him secrets.

Dina was talking personal life, connections in the industry and her family. Not game secrets. Tom left the HOH to try and grab Dina away.

Dina was on her way inside and Kato grabbed her and pulled her into the lounge where he told her that he doesnt want her talking to Ricky that she might say stuff she's not supposed to. Kato was frequently shaking his finger at her. Dina was still buzzed and was trying to blow him off but stay friendly and chatty. Kato had let Dina know that they had an alliance with Lolo and Natalie but it's no longer an alliance and that she is working with them and she is protected per Kato.

In comes Kandi to tweet. Dina decided to ask Kandi if she ever said that she was going to vote Dina out.Since kato had just said this to Dina. Kandi was blindsided and didn't know why Dina was asking her this. Kato sat there as it escalated. Kandi had no clue why Dina was talking to her like that since they have been playing cards and hanging out with each other for the past few days.

Kato tried to get Dina to stop talking but all he did was pace in and out of the room. Finally Kato left. Dina said that she loves Kandi and Kandi said the same. It became clear to Kandi that whatever was going on was because of Kato and she asked " why are you letting Kato get you mad?"

Finally Kandi had enough and left. Kato began wagging his finger back at Dina saying you messed everything up! You shouldn't have said anything! Everything i said to you, you need to forget.

Kandi runs into Ricky at the sliding door and tells him that things are crazy. Ricky heads to the shower and the Kandi heads to the back room. Kandi is starting to tell Natalie Tamar
& Lolo what just happened and in comes Dina. Everyone in the room is confused.

Tom has been in the Dr for the whole time.

Joey finally came down from the HOh after showering.

Kato asked Joey to go in there and grab Dina to keep her from talking. Joey said he wouldn't that it would be too much if he did.

Dina and Kandi were retelling what happened in the lounge to Nat/Lolo/Tamar.

Kato was frightened that she was telling them everything that he said to her and about the alliance. Kato was listening in at the door.

Finally Tom came out of the DR. Kato grabbed him ran off the the kitchen with him and told him that Dina needs to be pulled from that room because she's talking to them.

Ricky comes into the room after showering and started to hear the retells again of what happened in the lounge.

Kato and Tom were freaking out. Joey headed to the bathroom and Kato and Tom talked to him. Kato was saying he heard Dina say his name. As Tom decided to go get Dina, Dina was there heading to the bathroom. Kato and Tom grabbed Dina and headed up to the HOH.

Ricky was filled in on everything. Everyone felt bad for Kandi and Tamar got up to talk to Kandi to see if she was ok. The feeds stayed on HOH and the bedroom.

Kato was trying to get Dina to repeat whatever she had told the others while Tom listened and was trying to catch up and decide how to handle Dina. They told Dina that she has to vote to keep Joey that they are now working with Joey. Dina just yes'd them a lot.

Ricky went to go check on Kandi and She told Ricky what happened and both agreed it was all Kato getting in her head.

Ricky left Kandi and went back to his bedroom.

Kato left the HOH with tom and Dina up there

Kato asked Joey again if he had the power. Joey replied he did not. Kato went off to bed.

Joey got up and went to the girls bedroom and told them how Kato tried to get him to grab Dina and that after he said no that Kato asked tom to do it. He said that it was NUTS! Joey said that he didn't let onto anything and that Tom told him of the alliance and that the plan was to BD Ricky and that Natalie didn't talk to him before the veto meeting.

The whole room laughed at Joey because he said that the DR was loving this.

Dina was still up in the HOH with Tom who disclosed that he wanted to Backdoor Lolo! Eventually the buzz wore off and he seemed like he wanted to get to bed and kick Dina out of the HOH but then Nat Lolo Tamar Ricky all got up and decided they wanted to eat something. They all knew that Dina was still in the hoh so they hung out in the kitchen for a while, then finally headed back to bed.

Just when they thought the coast was clear. Ricky came out from the back bedrooms and was heading upstairs. Dina ran out of the HOH and into the gym. Tom locked the door behind her. Ricky went to the gym and Dina had jumped on the elliptical machine. Ricky entered and asked if she was ok and she said " yeah ive been doing this for 20 mins i can stop know"

They both headed downstairs.

Ricky went into his bedroom and said that she tried to make like she was doing the machine for 20 mins. but I saw the door close! Tamar Natalie Lolo Ricky all laughed hard.

Dina then tried to lie to Joey saying she was doing the elliptical as well. He didn't believe her. Eventually the lights went out and everyone went to sleep.

Natalie Lolo Ricky Tamar and Joey all have an agreement to work together to get Kato and Tom on the block together.

Tamar is having hard feelings and doesnt want to vote to evict Kandi. so she is throwing Kandi a pity vote.

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-01-2019 at 11:14 am.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:04 am
Power Updater

Welcome everyone to Hamsterwatch Forum!

I will be posting the LIVE FEED UPDATES here once they go live from inside the Celebrity Big Brother House!

Also I will be posting a brief update on the start of each day before I transcribe REAL TIME updates daily!

Getting your LIVE FEEDS here at Hamsterwatch Forum helps support the forum and the expenses to keep it and me running!

CBS All Access CLICK HERE

Adblocker must be turned off to sign up

Aired shows and Live eviction shows can be found HERE

Thanks for supporting the forum and we hope you enjoy the updates!

If you appreciate and read the updates you can show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

How to donate Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

Thank you ALL so very much!

Old 02-01-2019, 08:32 am
Power Updater

HG's are

Old 02-01-2019, 09:21 am
Power Updater

kato up, heads to bathroom and then back to bed

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-01-2019 at 11:15 am.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:49 am
Power Updater

Natalie and joey are up

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-01-2019 at 11:16 am.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:26 am
Power Updater

tom is awake looking at the spy screen

Old 02-01-2019, 10:44 am
Power Updater

Feeds down for wakey wakey!

Old 02-01-2019, 11:01 am
Power Updater

Feeds back
nat: today should be interesting!

Joey's got the blow dryer going.
kato is washing up

Dina in the SR

Tom good morning

Dina: i dont know what i did to my back last night. Did ricky see?

tom he heard the door he looked up and went straight to the gym

Old 02-01-2019, 11:06 am
Power Updater

Kato what's the plan right now? what's the deal with joey and kandi?
tom: i dont know i dont think he is with us. I heard him talking smack in the bathroom with Lolo

tom I think i should ahve won veto. and i think that if you or dina dont win hoh that we both will be on the block. i think that they were so confident to not talk to us to use the veto that they know the power. and they will keep joey and vote out kandi. and that leaves me you dina oh and Tamar is on their side..

tom what if i tell Kandi and tamar and they might think it's good to get LOlo out. so if tamar has the power and kandi and i convince tamar to use it and i put up Lolo and vote her out..

Dina to natalie: I dont know i just want to be normal and have fun

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-01-2019 at 11:19 am.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday Eviction Day 2/1/19

kato so you dont think we have joey?

tom i dont know he could have been acting. i heard lolo say who was playing pool at 5am. I was doing some fun tuff and didn't think that would wake anyone up.. and i think that if we reel in ricky .. we might be ok if he has the power..

tom : I want to say ricky i dont want to be in this fun five alliance any more it's exhausting to be doing all this acting.

tom i feel that the only shot i have is to tell kandi and then we can vote out Lolo

kato i think that's acting and i think joey is with us.

Tom ok. we can save him..
kato he wants to be saved.

tom ricky nat lolo and tamar are going to send kandi home to work with him. so we can work with kandi so we tell her and kandi will be in animal tactic fight mode.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:12 am
Power Updater

tom I can do a household speech. we can say we are good players and going to win hoh and send one of them hme. and then they will ask us not to do that. i can say that the only way to end this is for lolo and nat to end this silliness.

kato so they are not with us

Tom you have to win hoh..

Old 02-01-2019, 11:18 am
Power Updater

kato going to poop

Tom: im going to go and work out with ricky.

tom goes and says hello to everyone
Old 02-01-2019, 11:23 am
Power Updater

tom is exposing team fun to Kandi

tom: when i put you up it was not for you to go home. I should have won the veto but i didnt. and natalie didnt come to talk to me before the veto. lolo was sick all day

Kandi: i was mad at you and kato cuz both of you were interrogating everyone about the power

tom i was having fun with it for the show. . sorry i didnt intend for you to be in this position. they didnt use the veto and i wanted to put someone else up. i wanted to put up ricky for 2 weeks. and he must know this . and of course cuz nat/lolo told him. we were on a team with them. but now we're not. and im still pretending that we are. and the only shot for you to not go is to find out who has the power and use it.. even if they take joey off i will put one of them up

kandi i wasnt expecting to be pulled off the block.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:28 am
Power Updater

kandi last night i got mad cuz Kato was trying to turn Dina against me

tom no no that's not what he was doing.. anyway.. it wasn't the intention for you to go home..

Kandi did you say anything?

tom no. i was waiting to see if you can find out who and have them use it.. like if ricky had it

Kandi he wouldn't use it on me

tom kato and i would be grateful and we can work with him next week. and go against nat and lolo

kandi i dont think that tamar has it i think that dina has it.

tom i dont think she has it. she would have used it by now. we told her all this last night.

Kandi tamar doesnt have it.

tom i know it's a long shot if ricky has it and then he can use it.. you have an hour or so and then im going to tell nat/lolo that we ware no longer with them and tell everyone taht we are going to win hoh next week and take them out.

kandi if anything you should let ricky know that they arent all the way on his side.

tom they are always on his side.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:32 am
Power Updater

kato enters

kato this is why i couldnt tell you everything last night.

kandi i dont know dina says some crazy stuff some times

kato but she doenst know anything

kandi I dont think that ricky knows that you guys had a conversation about backdooring him. If you would have won yesterday that would have been fine with voting him out.. they didnt want to be the reason.

tom yeah i should have won that veto. that was some horrible acting with them after the veto saying they couldnt find me. like im in some tiny house
Old 02-01-2019, 11:41 am
Power Updater

kandi:to keep having the conversation about the power is annoying.

tom: i like being annoying, it's what I do.

tom now that i know everything yeah i made some mistakes.. and im wanted to apologize to you and i didnt want you or joey to go home this week unless someone uses the power
kandi i hope you figure out how to handle this situation

tom kato or dina have to win hoh so i dont go home. and i can try and win the veto. and im going to break the allaince today and maybe that will psych themn out todya. and maybe someone will use the power and come and work with me and kato

kandi who are you going to vote?

tom if someone was going to use th power i was going to put up lolo

Kandi im asking that you don't vote me out if it goes even.

tom I'll vote to keep you but the breakdown needs to be shifted.

tom yeah if you get tamaar and dina you have kato and i will keep you.

kandi ricky wont vote to keep me?

tom no he said he wanted you gone yesterday

kandi damn!

Old 02-01-2019, 11:45 am
Power Updater

Tom: so you need to go and get votes

Kandi i guess im going to have to

kato in I said to natalie that i was going to win HOH

natalie oh yeah? Nice

Kato; yeah real nice

Lolo where is this coming from

Kato; youa re safe:

nat; why wouldnt i be

Kato: if someone else got it

nat: who have you been talking to

kato: have you ever gone to an acting academy

Nat: no i have not. have you?

kato: many years

Nat; did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? why are you being weird

kato: im not being weird. all is good.

kato runs back to tell tom

Old 02-01-2019, 11:56 am
Power Updater

10:36am all feeds

kato to nat; talk to tom

tom: whats up

nat: kato is upset.

tom oh ok.

nat: he was saying that i wasn't safe

tom should we talk about it privately or in front of everyone

kato i dont like that she was out cold and that no one was speaking

Lolo what does that mean out cold? i was sleeping

kato yeah.

tom maybe we should talk privately

lolo: Im over it. you all can feel however the fuck you want to feel. i said im not for this bullshit.. you want me to spell it out for you

kato screaming, you ever go to acting school?!

Lolo is screaming! kato was screaming!

Lolo: im not an actor Im an ATHLETE!!

lolo What is the point of it tom you are making people who like you hate you guys.

tom: you guys know what you did

kato runs to the Sr.

tom runs to the SR

Lolo thanks for making everyone feel like shit this morning!

Lolo you guys fucking blew it.. take your fun and fuck y'all fun fun fun!

tom we know what you're doing.

Lolo leaves

Tom maybe we should just tell ricky that we've been trying to back door him

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-01-2019 at 01:05 pm.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:59 am
Power Updater

Lolo and Dina talking in the bedroom

Ricky up working out with natalie

tom and kato tried to tell ricky that then plan was to back door him and that everyone was lying.

ricky i wanst lying i thought we ahd an alliance

tom no you didn't want to be part of it

nat; no you brought him in

Ricky ; you guys are acting. not us. i was real..

ricky gets up and leaves

nat gets off elliptical and leaves

kato he's not coming back

tom you sure

kato yeah

Old 02-01-2019, 12:04 pm
Power Updater

tom to natalie: we know what you are doing. you guys got caught and you are upset

natalie no i was having tea with joey. what are you talking about?

nat leaves and goes to the bedroom to tel them that tom was trying to look her down.

nat: i cant work out like that

Lolo : I can i can fuck shit up. i work under pressure!

kandi and tamar in (tamar out of DR )

Lolo and nat fill them in

Lolo tells kandi that they were trying to backdoor everyone in the house. enough..

Kandi it went back to the power conversation

loolo: it's not about the power

natalie: kato was banging the table at lolo

Dina: you dont yell at a woman

tamar they've been getting away with it all week.

Old 02-01-2019, 12:06 pm
Power Updater

kandi i dont care about nothing but please dont vote me out.

tamar lets sit. everyone sit

Dina kato was bringing up that kandi wanted me out so i asked her

tamar let that shit go
Old 02-01-2019, 12:12 pm
Power Updater

tom i feel pretty confident that i will win the veto.

Joey: yeah?

natalie: they are unraveling cuz i didnt follow the master plan. like i didnt know what they wanted

Lolo: how can you follow when there are threats? I dont respect their
gameplay. he only threatened women. he didnt threaten ricky!

nat: i dont like when people get power and get all puffed up..

** tom apparently banged pots and pans at 5am **

Dina: are they that desperate to win?

nat: yeah they are

Old 02-01-2019, 12:14 pm
Power Updater

Lolo to tamar are you going to say the fun fun fun?

tamar i already did!

Dina to tamar: im not an idiot. ive got a voice. im a single mom!!

Old 02-01-2019, 12:17 pm
Power Updater

All feeds on kandi and dina but lolo tom and nat are yelling in the kitchen

tom keeps trying to poke the girls

Lolo you choose to put kandi and joey on the block and now you are saying this. you are fucking psycho. FUCK YOU TOM!

Dina: the girls werent nice they could have worked with us. they didnt

kandi i think the girls played us

Dina i think we got played more by the guys
Old 02-01-2019, 12:21 pm
Power Updater

tom they are trying to play dirty and say things that arent true. I dont want to sit there and get yelled at all day.

kato i need to go and talk to her and gert it off my chest. we have no more alliance

tom: and what was that about ricky he's supposed to be some guru and him getting mad at me

Old 02-01-2019, 12:23 pm
Power Updater

Feeds finally split

Ricky on the hoh landing

nat: they are mad cuz they wanted me to throw my own people under the bus and i wasnt going to

Ricky why is he in the gym . he has the hoh room like.

joey: yeah that is his thing

tamar; him banging on the table at a woman.. i cant take that.

joey: it's unexcusaBLE
Old 02-01-2019, 12:29 pm
Power Updater

Feeds finally split

Ricky on the hoh landing

nat: they are mad cuz they wanted me to throw my own people under the bus and i wasnt going to

Ricky why is he in the gym . he has the hoh room like.

joey: yeah that is his thing

tamar; him banging on the table at a woman.. i cant take that.

joey: it's inexcusaBLE

Ricky who banmged the table?

nat: kato

Dina i was scared

Ricky goes to the gym

Ricky can you leave. i was here first

Kato no

tom no
ricky i was here first go w/your friend

tom: if ure who you are then block everything out.

Ricky: im not listening to U. UR a fake ass Dude!! i called U out day 2!
kato: ricky ur lying to yourself.

Ricky leaves

Kato: he's a liar. he;'s an angry dude . he has anger issues

Old 02-01-2019, 12:30 pm
Power Updater

Feeds down..
Old 02-01-2019, 12:35 pm
Power Updater

Feeds back all on the gym

tom we just say sorry about the game. good luck