The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house

Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, assorted links

Old 02-23-2016, 11:02 am
HOH

Default Nikki Grahame

On pre-show ballot for viewers to vote her or Veronica Graf into the cast

Known for UK Big Brother 7 (5th place), 16 (5th place), and Ultimate Big Brother (2nd place), as well as her own show Princess Nikki

Adventurous, brave, and loyal, Nikki doesn’t play Big Brother with any sort of strategy in mind, and just enjoys the experience and people while she’s in the house.

Hometown: London, UK

Describe yourself in three words:
Adventurous, Brave, Loyal

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
I haven’t even considered winning Big Brother Canada. It’s enough of a shock to me that I’m in Canada. Even if I get into the house I would just be elated to get to live that experience of Big Brother. Ten years ago, I did it for the first time and it’s like I’m doing it for the first time all over again if I go in there. That would just be so exciting!

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
My phone. I’m always on it. That was hard the first time too – I was texting loads of footballers at the time so it was sad to have to stop that. Now in the UK, I’m on all these dating apps – Tinder and Bumble – speaking to all of these guys. Now they’re just going to wonder where I’ve gone!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I hate – absolutely hate – things like gunge. Anything to do with mess in my hair or on my face or creepy crawlies, being cold – I cannot abide. Disgusting. I almost shouldn’t tell you this so I don’t give the challenge producers any ideas!

If you won, how would you spend the winnings?
I would buy a massive apartment somewhere – like a holiday home. I’d take all of my friends on an amazing trip like a world cruise or something. I’d just have a damn good time. And obviously make sure my family was all set – my sister and my nephew.

Many of your soon-to-be competitors will likely know you and may have even studied your BB strategy. Do you have a plan to use this to your advantage?
If people in there do recognize me I don’t think it would affect how I behave. With me, what you see is what you get. I never had a strategy – I know some people do but I never had one. I just try and be nice to everyone so no one would nominate me for the chopping block. I think I would struggle with that. I can’t help telling people when they annoy me. Sometimes I’ll find myself saying things that I realize halfway through I shouldn’t have said. If someone pisses me off, I will definitely tell them.

What is your favourite or most important Big Brother memory from your experience in your prior season(s)?
In my first season I was put up and voted out of the house and then the public voted me back in. I was out for two weeks and at the next evictions the audience was chanting “We want Nikki back! We want Nikki back!” I made it back in and was there until the finals, and I hooked up with Pete, this guy who I was in love with in the house. It was all quite magical.

What do you think are the most significant differences between Canadians and British people?
Canadians are a lot friendlier. English people are a bit harder to read, and maybe more judgmental. We’ll see!

Why should Canadians choose you to enter the house this season?
I will promise to bring my energy, vibrance and positivity to the house. I would try to control my temper tantrums – I’m getting better about that – although it’s something people do like to watch I suppose. I love Big Brother. It just feels like home to me, so I’d be thrilled to go in.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Nikki Grahame

Pre Show interview by Matt Carter

Twitter

her book Fragile: The True Story of My Lifelong Battle Against Anorexia is available from Amazon and Amazon Canada in Kindle or paperback versions

Nikki for JYY clothing line, ships worldwide

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-23-2016 at 02:07 pm.