Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates

Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronxd. This board is read-only.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:12 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Ryan talking to maddy. if it's 2 of 4 then maybe erica gets grouped in there and if it's 2 of 5 to hold off campaigning till after the veto

maddy i wont but im so nervous
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:13 pm
Power Updater

Ali erica johnny and Will in the red room

A li still hasnt gotten her period

Will maybe you are pregnant

Ali no.. no way..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:18 pm
Power Updater

Will if i get put on the block im going to sleep in Merron's bed.. cuz im going to either break the curse or the curse is real

BB Derek

BB Erica please fix you mic

Will leaves

maddy of the days here today is not my favorite one

Ryan it's time to unpack
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:24 pm
Power Updater

Derek ryan was talking to me he said she isnt saying any names and im like not that i know of,.. and he said that it's almost like week 2. so that means that people gave names week 2

kaela i jsut ant everyone to feel uneasy.

Derek it's week 6 and we ahve to see who we can trust to move forward

Kaela johnny voiced to ali./liv that they're in an alliance with erica and daaela..

Derek how did he figure it out

kaela he's not buying the whole being nice thing.. plus he said it to ali and liv both

Derek then he haas to go..

kaela i got the feeling that liv will vote him out.. she said tht during the wendys thing that she knows it's clear that johnny isnt on her side.. she gives him no information.. and johnny threw out ali's name 1st

kaela i think it;'s smart to put will/.maddy up and i will say that you are a pawn.. this is me to prove to you to se if we can build something.. that if we can take him down. i have to see who will vote johnny out. i think paras will liv ali and ryan said he would do what i wanted.. and i dont need erica's vote.. and i can also take maddy down and put johnny up..

kaela i have to tell will right now taht he's going up.. and then i will tell maddy that she is the most emotional and i can play off their emotions

derek what about erica

kaela yeah liv sid to not put johnny up cuz she will use veto on him
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:27 pm
Power Updater

kaela im going to tell them maybe not maddy but i want to be upfront.. cuz we might need them later on..

Derek should i go to johnny and say that johnny was the one who said it

akaela ryan and paras told me that maddy and johnny were saying derek/kaela if you win and i am sure that ryan and pars didnt collaborate to say the same thing.. paras is better than they think she is.. she will be on our side..

kaela i said if i put up paras and will and i said that what would will do.. and she said she doesn't know.. so then i said taht what if i told him that he was a pawn.. paras said taht he would handle it

derek i think we should talk nto johnny 1st.. so that will doesnt freak out
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:28 pm
Power Updater

kaela yeah lets tell johnny 1st and tell him he;s safe then tell will and then maddy last..

Derek goes to get johnny
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:35 pm
Power Updater

Johnny im worried.. you ahve ti narrowed down to 4 peopole

kaela it's 5 people

johnny did you think that me campainging was anti daela?

kaela no what i gathered today was ryan voiced strongly he anted me and derek out and then cuz of thawt i wanted ryan out. so you are keeping someone that is after me.. that makes easy options but then a lot of people said yes there was group of people that said they want derek and kaela out

johnny that's been happening for weeks

kaela yeah but it's the personal relationship.. and with you like the option.. and i cant put some people up cuz of a triple eviction or else i would .. but with you i say i trust you the most

johnny i dont want to shoot myself in the foot i want to say ryan.. jsut because 5 people.. dont be fooled..

akela if we make it to the triple..

derek there were 5 that specifically said that they would keep rtryan and they each said they weren't the one.. but yes they were saying it. before today i wouldnt ahve thought that.. but today so a lot of peole were saying your name.

johnny im shocked.. can you tell me

kaela no i dont want to say names.. but i dont want to ruin our relationship and i want to keep building on our trust

Johnny who the fuck is saying this.. i wont saying anything..

kaela no i dont want to blow things up..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:38 pm
Power Updater

Johnny yeah i heard your names and it wasnt that i didnt want to tell you guys i was just the pusher away of that stuff

Derek but you have said that you'd come to us and tell us if you heard anything..

kaela when hearing this information and then i was like johnny doesnt talk game with me and then you told me of the hamza

johnny i knew that you guys had other alliances.. and so that worried me

akela no.. i have not made alliances with anyone.

derek 5's company.. ?

kaela yeah aht want anything..

johnny that is why ive been included in other alliances too.
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:41 pm
Power Updater

Johnny i have a good relations with erica and with liv and they ahve kept me safe

johnny i will not put you guys on the block

kaela peole are saying that johnny is worried.. every person is asking if im putting them on teh block.. and i was a like no.. cuz i didnt hear everyone out

johnny i could tell youn guys shit taht is game changer but im not going to throw anyone under the bus

johnny so yeah the trust thing is important..

derek yeah i dont care about replying on peole.. the people i trust are teh peole i weant to move forward with. if i dont trust you i cant move forward

johnny and yu cant fully trust anyone

akela no and there is a triple coming up.. and i didnt want to worry peple

johnny everyone is saying the same scripot to everyone.. is that an actual thingg

kaela yeah they all came in and said the same thing..

kaela y8ou only kept ryan cuz he said he was going to come after us..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 02:49 pm
Power Updater

Johnny are you going to BD me this week

kaela no

johnny am i safe this week?

Kaela you're safe this week

Johnny jumps YES!!

kaela im sorry i didn't want to freak you out.. we never went in on a hands thing with hamza

Johnny veronica told me aobut teh 5 c's

kaela veronica went to everyone and said we had an alliance

johnny veronica told me that you were a professional rugby player

kaela im not professional and i didnt hid it.. jsut people asked about high school sport..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 03:30 pm
Power Updater

6:04 maddy in with HOH

maddy i know it;'s stressful and i dont want to beat it tonto the ground.. it;s true and it's what i have to say.. and cuz we talked about teh vote and as soon as i had my mind made up it was done..

kaela peole came in and said that you wwere the ring leader rallying to go after us

mady it wasn't and i can see where he would say that and where it come from

kaela it wasn't just ryan

maddy it wasn't true.. guys it's not ture.. i know it sounds like bullshit.. and i know where it's coming from and i was forth coming with you guys
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 03:36 pm
Power Updater

maddy iu was playing viciuously independant.. and i dont know what to say even when i got teh veto used on me and how V went home.. and i couldnt vote to keep her

kaela i know that you wanted to keep her and i wasnt put in the same postion .. i heard taht you sadi that you would give them your word that you would do what they wanted

maddy no i didnt give my word to ercia i said aht if it worked for me i would consider it

kaela this isnt about erica.. and if i could put her up i would but i cant they wouldn't vote he out

maddy why would i put it out thee if it could potentially hurt me..

kaela you can go up to anyone and say you are good with them

maddy it's not.. even with the conspiracy thing going on right now.. it's not my intention to ahve you guys out of the game.. Im not at any spear headed thing going after you guys

akela it looks like derek and i are going against eveyone..

maddy why do you wnat me gone

kaela it's the trust thing

derek for me the only time that you came to talk to me waas when you were worried about yoru game

maddy im sorry that it came accross that way..

derek i know we ahve some game talk and some truthfullness

maddy there has only ever been truthfullness

derek it seemsed easy for you to say that you were vbotihnig ryan out or whoever cuz it was what everyone else was doing

maddy are ther points that you feel taht i ahve not done what i said i was going to do

kaela there ar points that you ahve done what the house weantted

maddy this is such a mistake i dont want to be out of the game. when i can provide other information to stay in the game. and i can see where i can come off as desperation.. the intention is wrong
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 03:43 pm
Power Updater

maddy it';s super stressful and im sorry guys

akela we dont ahve a foundation

maddy maybe this is the level at the relationship level that im at.. going to people that i apprecaite those i repsect in the game.. to get that reassurance.. to take me out of the game i think it's just short shided

kaela i wish i could put up people i want i ahve to wait 2 more weeks to do that im left with a small pool of people.. and it's who has my back..

maddy im not gunning for you guys and i know where it's coming from.. people asked me if ryan was gunning for daela and i said yeah..

kaela more than 1 person has said that maddie has said to target daela to stay on in the game

derek do you think that it's a mastermind of ryans to get the tratgeet off him

kaela it waas you and a side kick

maddy who is the side kick? i dont ahve a side kick.. this is not what i anted to happen. and im trying to not get over whelemed

maddy crying

kaela i dont feel secure enough game wise to be a trusting level..

maddy i understand that the relationship is differnt with ali/liv than i ahve but we looked at each other..

maddy give me anoption to prove myself..

akela why is eveyrone saying its you

maddy it's not true..

akela it's only hard to beleive cus we dont ahve any game to trust each other. we havnet talked game , strategy or anythiong.. aside from you checking in saying you are good with us.. i want ali/liv out wish i could but i cant

maddy what can i do to change tyhis

kaela i dont knwo

derek some things that are sublevel of game

akela i know that we are targets of the house

maddy the fact you are straight forward it makes me want to come to you

kaela you ahve but all you ahve said is i just want you to know taht we are still good and i feel taht you talk game with a lot of peole and im not one of them
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 03:49 pm
Power Updater

maddy if you guys want me to go home and i cant see it the other way.. peole are twisting around what happened last week.. i am in the same boat whether im in the chair or her with you and you need more than 2 people to be safe in taht tri0le eviction.. please do not do it this way

maddy if im going on the block can you tell me who it is

akela i haven't talked to the other person.. and there is the veto and we can talk after that.. and i was gung ho to get ryan out.. so why would i get ryan out this week. i feel that he wouldnt if he was u

maddy he would go home..

kaela the fact no one was on my side and keep someone that was going after me..

maddy let me win a veto and show you that but not from the block.. you are looking at someone who has no allies.. clearly.. if i cant bring it to you in 3 days then put me up.. clearly this is not what i want to happen

akela no one ahs talked more aobut us other than you..

amddy give me till the veto we can have conversations till then.. dont put me on the block and we'll talk. that's all i can give

derek ok

maddy will you let me know pre ceremony if i was going up

kaela yeah

kaela let me get a hug it's never a non hug level

maddy give me till the veto.. this is so embarrassing.. im crying gain. if this is what people are saying then i have more to say..

maddy leavews

kaela laughs

Derek opens the door for will
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 03:57 pm
Power Updater

6:26 p,m will in to talk to kaela

Will im nervous as anything

kaela what everyone ahs been telling me that maddy has been spear heading a campaign to get me and deek out of the house. there are others that were involved of people that were agreeing to it but you were in there.. but maddy was the number one

kaela im putting maddy on teh block and that is who i want to go home and i think that peole will do it.. and i feel that people went up to ryan and said if you voice taht y8ou want to get derek and kaela out.. and then maddy was telling people that if you won hoh to do the same..

kaela erica saved me na di cant put her up on the block. and i want to put ryan up really bad.. i see ryan as a floater.. i feel that if i put ryan up he wont go home..

kaela i told everyone was part of it .. everyone was in teh red room i want ryan out.. it was everyone ryan was going.. adn it went from 1/2 thru the week maybe it's better to keep ryan no one wants to sit next to merron they will go if tye are.. so some how ryan went from everyone wanting him out to staying. and i said that he's going to make it to the end and if he is he will get my vote.. the fact that they wanted to keep ryan. and every person came in today said ryan today

Will i didnt say that

kaeala i said i wanted ryan out last week but they didnt get him out..

n Will ryaw as after ali

kaela ryan came to me and said he was going after us and he knew that wwe wanted him out and i said no im not saying it..

kaela maddy campaigned to me to stay in the game she didnt say he was saying my name

Will it felt that the vote was almost up to me.. i said if ryan stay and i go up against ryan he goes .

kaela if ryan goes on the block.. he will stay..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:05 pm
Power Updater

kaaela everyone wanted to keep ryan im not going to put him up.. so i want maddy gone.. and i want someone to sit on teh block

will who is that someone

kaela you or paras

will who is that

derek its you

Will if you want to put me up as pawn.. put me up im not going to be upset.. but if i win veto.. then you will see who the big bad wolf is.. you gave me your word but if you dont ant to keep it

derek what do you mean

will pawns go home.. merron as a pawn.. he went home.. if people are coming in here saying im a perfect pawn i will call everyone out.. and for me to take a call from my son that's messed up..

akela i offered you a dewal and not eveyone took it..

will no that's not how everyone heard it.. they all heard it.. i wanted that call i coulda stayed up there..

akela you are very liked.. no one will vote you out

will what makes you saying that to just get me out..

kaela it's you or paras..and i dont want paras up there..

will i dont want to go up there..

kaela i think that you are the least likely to go home

will are you doing this to backstab me.. and i ahd your back the most outside from anyone behind these door.. to take a call from my son to go up as a pawn.. and people come in here saying so much fuckiing lies.. that's bullshit..

will i told you that you wouldn't be on teh wrong side of the vote.. i had your back whats making ya think i dont ahve your back

kaela that's not it

derek there is no one else taht we can put up to get maddy out.. paras would freak out

will well im freaking out i dont ant to go up as a apwn

kaela youa re more likable
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:14 pm
Power Updater

kaela if you win the veto i will throw ryan up there

will im going for it

kaela if i win the veto i will pull you off

Will no one has your back mre than me. i know people are shady and come in and out 3 times today.. people ar shady..

akela i know but i dont know any of that information

will yeah im not going to sabatoge anyone;'s game and throw out names

Derek to get this to work we need hyou to be on the block

akela im just bitter about teh ryan thing .. derek and i got screwed over

kaela everyone coming in here saying put ryah up it's stupid..

Derek you are not giving us any options to put anyone else up

will i dont spill anything.. and i have no one.. i just have paras..

kaela i feel tath youa re close to ali/liv, erica, maddy and ryan..

will not really i do ahve good relations with them

akela that's it.. you have all those people that will keep you

will did anyone else know i was going up as a pawn . tell me i will throw their game right out to you now

kaela ryan said a lot of names today.. but maddy's name was said a lot today and maddy's accomplice.. I need maddy the spear head3er tht manipulates everyone person in the house

Derek i give you our word

Will yuour actual word

kaela if i won the veto and took you off wil you trust me?

Will yeah

Will do you care if i go out three that im going up as a apwn

akela nope

kaela we only need 4 votes.. and i think you got paras ali liv .. and maddy will be going home and ryan said his vote is mine.

derek which he has done every single week

will i dont want this to come between us.. i'll tell you .. you can trust me the most

kaela i'll shake your hand that right now if i win veto i will take you off the block.. and lets say that i might have a bigger plan ..

derek this isnt like hamza..

will if it wasnt me then it would be erica..

akela yeah nope.. she saved us twice.. and i cant put her up.. and i know you might be mad..

will i hope that there is no back door plan and for me tio blow up my game for talking to my son

will did you tell amddy

kaela yeah i said she was the last one that i trust in the house.. and i didnt tell you when you were up here.. yes peole said yoru name but it as the least by everyone.

will i dont care about ryan .. i pay no attention to what he says

will i think it's pretty loyal that i haven't came in here and thrown stuff out..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:20 pm
Power Updater

kaela im trying to see who i can trust in this game aside from derek and if it takes me using the veto on you to build that trust

kaela and if it;s physical im a rugby player and im going for it

will i appreciate it that you sat me down and told me..a nd im going to sleep in the red room and sleeping in merron's bed ton see if it's cursd

derek you are braking it

kaela maddy is smart she gets 2nd place in those comps and those are the ones i cant do.. im not going to do what hamza did.. i confronted people cuz i heard my name.. V told me everything before she left.. i was the BD option if jesse came down

derek i was there when hamza lied to jesse. so im here to not do that to you..

Will when merron was on the block with V. i said taht it was better for my game for V to go home

kaela when you say your word i need you to keep your word

Will i never said to merron taht i was going to keep him..

Will leaves maddy tries to come back inside

maddy leaves

kaela maddy and will

Ali oh ok maddy came out crying..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:27 pm
Power Updater

Ali i know what you dont think that maddy was actually spear heading anything

akela no but people wwere saying it was her

ali she was on board aht she wanted to get ryan out..

kaela people said taht she went around telling people that she was telling them to get us out..

Ali maddy and will up are good but if you have other targets.. then putting maddy up your shots might not land

ali yor only other option would be paras..

ali she wouold freak out

ali people would keep paras over maddy

kaelaw what if i take maddy off

ali that's a move.. but if they don't come down

derek maddy is a threat she;'s good at mental cokps

akaela and those im not good at

derek it's not a big weeek 6 move but we can get her out

kaela if maddy is up i think the chances of her winning are less. and if you wont the veto

ali i woudlnt use it.. unless you wanted me

akela you wouldnt?

ali no

kaela i dont trust will. all i know is taht everyone of those people they wanted you and liv once ryan was a no go..

ali yeah johnny was a worried that his name was coming up.. and i was like we are playing BB your name is coming up

ali i'll support your nominations.
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:34 pm
Power Updater

kaela i would tell only ryan's version of that story. and no one elses and i only put 2 people on the block and those other 2 will be thankful ni didnt

paras you knwo who's been striing shit from day 1.. it was maddy's idea she came to me it came from johnny and fro,m johnny it came from ryan

kaela ryan thinks he's sitting pretty

kaela i kinda want to just put him on the block maybe i should fucking do it..

paras yor gut will tell you what to do.

paras he;s saying that he is fine especially seeing peoples faces.. and you think that people wont send him home..

kaela i dont care if it blows up my game..

paras maddy is weak enough she wont win the veto..
derek i dont think ryan is a waste of an hoh week

kaela he's who i wanted out from week 1

paras if you do this tell maddy to vote how you want.. cuz she will be your puppet.

kaela i want to call out ryan

derek have a conversation with everyone during the ceremony..

kaela i want maddy to suffer.. then put ryan on teh block..

derek we say taht we';re saving her life?

kaela no dont tell her

paras pull her into a room later
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:35 pm
Power Updater

Johnny she told you , you';re going on the block

maddy yeah.

johnny sorry

maddy and it never gets easier.

liv and yo get to play for the veto
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:42 pm
Power Updater

kaela so you know that ali/liv think they ahve you wrapped about their finger

pars that's what i wanted.. wait till the triole baby wait till the triple!!

kaela you would be the only girl i would take to the F2..

paras if they think they ahve me wrapped around their finger.. then im doing a great job!!!! just wait till the triple.

7:39pm BBT BB Kaela to the DR

kaela dont say anything

kala now i have to think of a speech for people

Derek it's easy dont worry..

paras no wonder that this fucking guy said he was safe..

derek people would name one target. and then everyone was targeting them

paras he would never say that to me that he waas targeting me..

derek he;s so smart.. he's going home for sure against will for sure..

Ryan off slop so he;s up for candy
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:46 pm
Power Updater

ryan so it's will and maddy?

Derek i guess.

ryan that's what they are saying..

deek what do yo think

ryan if that's the pairing that stays till thursday then maddy goes.. if one comes down it could change everything.. if you are only talking about those 4.. any of the 4 can go..

derek yep

ryan after veto it becomes an issue and she has ther back door option in her back pocket and i hope that it's not me. it's my understanding that my name got thrown around a lot today and one person was very adamant that my name was not thrown artound

derek i want here for all of the talks. im jsut a by stander..

ryan yeah i will discus that with kaela later but respect to you

derek it;'s kaela's hOH

maddy in the HOH ryan leaves
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:51 pm
Power Updater

maddy i know it's true now taht people are talking about me. i knew it .. I am not panicking.. and what people are saying is not true.. and merron was being sketchy.. i didnt want anyone to take him to the f2.. and i told everyone that i didnt want ryan to stay but i dont know what else what i can say.. its not out of desperation.. and i would work harder to make a game connection but to do that i need to be here and if you feel that the house is agsint you and so do i

derek n i beleive you.and i do know you.. i have seen you.. it sucks to be wrongfully accused and gone to jail for soemthing you didnt do.. if everyone is coming in here saying a certain name.. and it's maddy.. it's still us agsint the house

maddy why would you let it be that way.. it's not about comp wins.. it's about votes , having more in your corner.. and especially when you feel that you dont ahve anyone in yor corner.. and i can only imagine one person who is saying this

derek when i talked to you in the pantry i totally believe you. and up here i beleive yo

maddy thank you.. I thought i was playing so clean.. and the fact you beleive that im telling the truth that means a lot to me..
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 04:54 pm
Power Updater

Johnny is worried that he will backdoored

erica you dont think that will paras and maddy are able to spill beans?

paras and will outside so talk ends

Johnny what was yoru convo with them

paras that they are saying they arent putting you up and no other choices

erica oh.. why did they say that

apras they said they are good with you..

johnny do you buy that?

Will i dont know they are putting me and maddy up

erica why would they say johnny is fine

paras i dont know

johnny they might have some big move though

feeds down 7:53pm BBT for Nominations
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 06:29 pm
Power Updater

Feeds back

Kaela nominated Ryan and Will to be on the block

Ryan up in hoh with kaela

ryan will came in and siad taht he wans the decideing vote and we need to be fired up and take them out tomrorow.. and apparently theya re still campainging to go after me and i said that we ahve to go after tehm tomorrow and maddy clapped her hands and said alright

Ryan if i bring them up here they will all fucking deny it..

kaela yeah

Ryan there is no point in chasing yoru vote when you are in the front of eveyone calling me a manipulating liar.

akela then if so then you can get me

ryan i didnt get you they got you

kaela there is pov and if theya re so adamant about you going then..

ryan excuse me that if i dont beleive you aobut the veto and you pulling me off.. you cant say taht in the living room and then

feeds cut
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 06:33 pm
Power Updater

Will she still broke her fucking promise to me.. it's just me and you.. i want that hoh next week

Will did you know they were going to put Ryan up at the time

paaras no.. i think that there waas a plan .. and i think it's after the veto

Will what BD someojne

paras yeah i thought that was the plan i dont know now..

Will she can think what she wants im not stepping a fucking foot in that ro0om this week
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 06:39 pm
Power Updater

Ryan i didndt ahve to be as canddid as i was this morning

kaela we didnt ahve trust buoilt

ryan i thought we did... if you want to call everyone in a room i'd be glad to ahve that conversation

kaela everyone said tehy wanted you out..

ryan every person said i was the safest person today tht each time they walked out of the room was scared of yuou.. so if you thought there was a biggest threat you can take the shot

akela at this point i dont know who is lying

ryan i know you know that you know that im lying and my cheeks are red cuz im tied.. but yo will see the tape

akela yeah if i watch it.. and i see it i get played.. and that's BB

Ryan no hard feelings

kaela i want to gun for the veto and hear what people might have to say

ryan i dont think minds will change.. and i know that i will go home agsint will and i would love to ahve that conversation before i go to jury house.. and however it goes down it goes down.. im hoping that i can pull the veto out and i ahve to win every cmp here on out..

kaela we will see what happens at the veto..

kaela just to confirm all 4 sadi to get out kaela and derek

ryan they all 4 dsaid it and they said if i wanted to stay that i ahd to go after derek and kaela and take the shot..

akeal ok good.

they leave hoh
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 06:45 pm
Power Updater

Ryan summoned will

Ryan well

Will no one saw taht coming man.. they said im a huge target.

ryan no your not

ryan my name come out of your mouth today?

Will i swear to god i didnt mention your name.. i swear on parkers life

Ryan i got told that you maddy paras and johnny all said i was the ring leader taht i was going after her and derek

will you trust me?

Ryan i do

will i never said your name .. i got blindsided.. that i was a pawn with maddy.

ryan she said everyone went to them and said i was targeting them

will im telling you giving you my word

Will i dont know what anyone else said to her

ryan she said all 4

will i never said yoru name

ryan she said that she changed maddy to me and she believes im a lair.. adn the ring leader going after them

will im a man of my word.. im telling you.. dont go and slander my name.. we made a deal

ryan she said it waas all or nothing deal

will no it wasn't.. johnny heard it.. and maddy coming over crying.. she's probably safe..

ryan maddy already said youa re safe>

Will she came over and said i was alright..

Will im not gong to go around campaigning agsint you

ryan i dont feel i can win the campaign again ya
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 06:54 pm
Power Updater

Ryan i dont know if i want to play anymore man. i live in an honest world I got everyone lying to my face.. so did maddy johnny paras ever waver last week

will with you? no..

ryan it doesnt matter cuz im going home.. if not i have to win out the rest of teh week

Ryan no body hugged me.. no one came to me sadi that i wasnt that guy..

Will hyou ahve to pull out a win tomorrow

ryan yeah if i win that buys me 7 more days

will if i stay and i lose i can go up as a pawn against fuck taht shit..

Will do you get a lot of Dr when youa re on the block

Ryan yeah and keep that shirt handy

Ryan i talked to kaela this morning she worked this shit like a master.. she said that you were all lying to my face 100% before the eviction

will she was lying she said i was going after her and derk.. and she said 1 person in there said that to put will on tehblock

ryan not me i gave you my word i wouldnt do that

will she said she anted to get maddy up

ryan i said taht was shitty of her to do to maddy .. maddy went around worried for 3 hrs

will i look stupid taking my finger off the button..

ryan if im not here you go get her next week

ryan i sat in a room with maddy and she said that if i switched my target from ali/liv to daela.. adn that is what i did.. and i remember that night you were drunk to not trust maddy.. i kept that in my mind.. and ive been working with daela for week.s

will oh yeah?

ryan yeah for weeks.. during that 123 comp i didnt pick them i was going after ali/liv and i said we wouldnt evict each other on the double.. its on teh DL

Ryan whatever it was just watch yourself with maddy. she wasn't drunk but acted drunk and acted hung over the next day
Attached Images