Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 20 live feed updates

Big Brother 20 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-09-2018, 04:25 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/9/18

Chris up to HOH.. i would love for you to tell me everything you feel before i tell you how i feel and i would like tyler up too

kaitlyn: well i felt that everything we talked ab tou kept coming back from swaggy and i heard that you were saying i was reactive and that i was a cannonball and that is true.. but i wish it was from anyone but you.. and then to hear all week to hear he said this and that.. and then you didnt talk to me all week. like i didnt want to do this. i was like when i saw you in that 1st comp i was scared and i wanted to work with you.. taht y9uo ar a good player.. and i was like iit's scary and that you are going to get me out some day..a dn im sorry.. i was just like when i was younger people would talk about me.. and i felt like that with the group all week. and i knew i had a lot to lose doing it..
Old 07-09-2018, 04:28 pm
Power Updater

Chris: first off if you are standing up for yourself. that's what you do.. going back to week 5?? that's when everyone thought you had a crush on fessy and you got into it with haleigh and then you cleared it up

Chris i did say you were shady and cool with their side and never say that you were a liability and that's on my dead dad's grave.. and the world thinks that you like fessy

kaitlyn what do you mean that the whole world thinks i like fessy

chris: that's done but at th time.. but it's a dead horse

kaitlyn: you and bayleigh said for haleigh not to talk to me

chris that wasnt me

chris i wanted to talk to you this week and fessy/haleigh said for me to not talk to you..
Old 07-09-2018, 04:35 pm
Power Updater

tyler up in HOH now for the talk

Swaggy last ngiht haliegh fesy told me not to talk to her.. they said that it would be sketchy cuz youy are hoh. i thought it was a possiblilty and iw anted to talk to you but they said that no you are in teh allaince and to let you do what yoou wanted to do..

chris: and i thought since he is your best friend he would bring hyou that info

kaitlyn no

chris: yeah i did say you were shady.. and i dint know how to approach you.. imhearing that i said you were on teh bottom of the totem pole.. i definately said that i was the leader

kaitlyn: no one is ever said these things

kaityln.. i get it.. do you think there was a possibliloty that you were caught up in a mooment and dont rmember

chris: no. i remeber everything.. i can tell you.. brett/winston appraoched me.. never talked game with angela/sam.. rachel cmae to me saying that we wouod keep each toehr safe.. and tehn the allaicne and then tyler knows everthing

kaitlyn even JC said that you sid i was being shaddy. and roackstar said mayve y8oru intuition was telling you not to trust me.. and lets say i did have feelings for fessy what does that have to do with you calling me shady?> that has nothing to do with you

chris: you were talkijng to them

kaitlyn : cuz no one talks to me

chris: that is why we pulled you in for the steve vote early in the morning.. cuz we wanted to make sure that you knew was going on

kaitlyn: why am i being talked about and then bayleigh shaking me in the bathroom and telling me to get my shit together, and then you said that i was shady .. like i would be damn if i was to be treated lie i was when i was younger

chris: what people are telling you are lies. i never said your name. i only said that one thing.. and everyone keeps coming to me every day thsayiing that kaitlyn is pisssed at you (him) and that puts me to not talk to you.. they are saying dont talk to her let it go when she is not hoh and then talk to her..
Old 07-09-2018, 04:43 pm
Power Updater

Rockstar in geometry room with fessy

angie chris is up there now with haleigh and tyler and tyler is the one telling her all this shit about swaggy

Angie she made a deal with winston.. me her haleigh and you are all; safe if brett or winston win hoh.. and that there are no sides and swaggy made it clear that there was an alliance. i said that they could all be lying to you

feeds 3/4

Swaggy: i feel that this is emotional.. and i feel that you were fed miscommunication and you had to go with what you were hearing.. and if im HOH if i was hearing that I would nominate them as well. Im not going to freak out or flip out or yell.. i didnt come here to go home week 2.. and i would be ok if it was angela or them.. it;s cool they they got me out but not someone from my own allaince.. i dont have the medititation like you but we ahve the same father and birthdays and stuff that is what we ahve ion common.. that is why i love tyler

tyler: i love you too..

swaggy: why? what did i do to you for this to happen

tyler: you are not the only one talking behind her back
chris i swear on my dads grave.. im not a lair.. i ahve said my share..

kaityln: sobbing.. i ahve teh power and tehya re all talking to me

tyler: that's where you went wrong.. buy not coming up. they fucked you up

Chris: im here for a reason.. if i go home then im right back in teh hood and this shit was a waste

kaitlyn: no not it's not..

chris: i wanted to move to woodland hills. i kept saying i just need to get to jury.. .. but if i go right n=home. im gong back to gang bangnign and you dont know how i was
Old 07-09-2018, 04:46 pm
Power Updater

Chris: you can see they are smiling and laughing.. like im always going to be a target me and fessy.. and they are down there.

kaitlyn: so you know just cuz i put you up doesnt mean that i like winston.. yeah he owes me.. but it makes me sad that you are on the block... and who did he say this to

Chris: brett.. he said that we need to get the girls out 1st.. to get kaitlyn and rockstar and make a big move .. and me and fessy thought it was us going to be backdoor.. we took it as a grain of salt. they said that lets get the girls out they think they run the game. that was the pitch.. that was week one and it was dumb and fake and never real..
Old 07-09-2018, 04:49 pm
Power Updater

Chris: where i am from the hood.. it's all about action. you can put me on the block but if im here come thursday then that is behind me..

kaitlyn: i said someone could have the power

chris: no i don't have the power.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:00 pm
Power Updater

Chris: everyone is crying and they feel that we should be against them but you are doing their dirty work. Im going from baileigh all summer.. you were right from day one.. that's not my sister. that's been my girlfriend from week one.. and i genuinely like bayleigh.. if i leave i gotta watch her all summer.. i dont get to get to go to jury with her.. like i have to go home. i just left a lot behind on miscommunications.. i can deal with angela getting me out she is the enemy.. but my own alliance.. could i prevented it.. i just dont know if i can get the votes..

chris: i knew when fessy wouldn't look me in the eyes while tyler was doing his thing. i said i was going on the block> he wouldnt look at me in the eyes.. and i knew..

Chris: ive woken up to bayleigh every day for 19 days.. and THAT's going to be taking from me.. im confirming to you she is /has been my g/f and i loike her alot and i dont want to go home over miscommunication.. I have 5 votes and i need 2.. or at least 1 and you save me..

Chris: fuck the camera's and mics.. i would never lie on my dad.. Like i wasnt raised by my mom i was raised by my dad.. and i got a phone call from someone to go check on my dad that his body was found dead rotting.. and i cant lie on my dad.. nad i can look at you in the eye.. i know what happened happened.. and i know they are pisse. it was a miscommunication.. if i stay on thursday is that you heard something.. you stood up for yourself. if you felt that you were attacked.. i didn't know that. but if i see that i'll be like dang swaggy i ws being like that.. if i win the plan is still we are teh 8 till jury.. that;s 6 jury members of our alliance.. and then what is it that we get 1$10 grand now and$6grand and $7grand.. if we make it to jury.. that's their stipulations.. and fishies..
Old 07-09-2018, 05:11 pm
Power Updater

Chris: me and bayleigh are one.. we will vote the same

tyler: i asked bayleigh that and she said no her vote is her vote

chris: oh ok..

Tyler Rockstar baileigh and haleigh know that you were the main source and for them to tell you not to talk to her.. that was on them. i told them. They knew it was in kaitlyn's head you weer the main source

Chris: im a man of actions and if they vote to keep me i wont bring it up and yell. if they keep me they will keep me..

kaitlyn i know i can't say this BUT when i get out of this house you can expect a check for $5K.

Chris: im not here for a pity party
Old 07-09-2018, 05:16 pm
Power Updater

kaitlyn: i have so many people that would vote for me to stay.. if i go up..

chris you're not going to campaign against tyler.. i

chris it;'s not that i don't want o campaign against winston.. im like damn im about to lose bayleigh.. they want to get me out and they are happy. they couldnt get me out on their own

kaitlyn: they didnt . i know it seems exciting

chris: it;'s messing me up i have 5 votes .. 1 more to tie 2 to stay..

Chris: im forgiving person. if i stay.. i will think it;s a mistake and i will forgive and aht is hwon i was raised.. your actions are showing me that you are loyal.. if i stay it's because of you guys. i know i cant swing those other guys..

chris: it;s me about how can i be for your game.. like i swear on my dad

kaitlyn: that's enough

tyler: you dont have to say that

Chris: the $500K is cool but being in love is really cool

kaitlyn: i dont believe that fessy will forgive me for this

chris: i told him to talk to you.. things would be ok..
Old 07-09-2018, 05:21 pm
Power Updater

Chris: if im here we'll have that good thing back with fessy.. but if im gone you dont want that angry fez here he';s a good competitor . I'd never lie on my dad.. and if you think that bayleigh is that upset with you i will bring her up here..

kaitlyn: i want to talk to you swaggy alone and then maybe i';ll talk to fessy..

chris: talk to tyler first

chris: ok.. i'll let you have your alone time.. and im dead ass serious that i know who i want out.. on my dad's grave.. you guys are not my targets

kaitlyn: i want you to remember that this wasnt something i was excited to do or wanted to do

chris: i know america loves blind side and on thursday when they say winston you are evicted.. that's another good blind side

kaitlyn: oh i know it's good tv..
Old 07-09-2018, 05:27 pm
Power Updater

Swaggy leaves

kaitlyn: where is your head at.. he cant go.. did that not speak to you at all.he's right.. he's right we are sitting here doing their dirty work. he can promise and wear on his dad.. and promise we are not the targets. Winson cant do that.. we dont know

tyler: i believe him 100% the thing is that he is not the only one.. and he doesnt know what extent.. and that they were telling him not to talk to you.. and that whole alliance is for not and the fact that haleigh is jumping that whole alliance for yo.. it's beneficial for yo.. but he's laying it out.

kaitlyn: im so caught up in his story..

tyler: i love this guy.. but this is a gme.. at the end of the day it;'s too much to have fessy against me who he is.. rockstar who is against me as she is and to have bayleigh..

kaitlyn: they are coming after us together.

tyler: we are not going up together.. we know how to work thru things.

kaitlyn: he swore on his dad..

tyler: he doesnt know that they peo0ple that he;'s working with will crumble and they held back information.. they wanted you to stay thinking that way so you wouldnt go after him.. he deserves to win teh game

kaitlyn: im writing him a check

tyler: we have to look out for ourselves.. we all have our reasons..

tyler: i have to.. i have to win.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:32 pm
Power Updater

Chris to fessy in have not room

chris: i said it was a miscommunication. so say that. talk to her now.. and say that he doesn't want to go back to the hood..

Chris: if they keep me we can still win every comp. but tell her that she is doing their dirty work.. so emphasize those points. cuz she started crying again.. she's talking to tyler.. i told her that i will talk to you.. she will come and get you.

they break up the talk
Old 07-09-2018, 05:45 pm
Power Updater

Fessy up to HOH

Fessy im not sure how i feel. if that is how you feel you ahve the right to ffeel that way

kaitlynm: you said the other day that you would have my back

fessy: i didndt think that w=you were doing it week 2

kaitlyn : do you know how bad that is what bay and swaggy said.. theyw ere saying that i had a crush on you that the whole world knwos taht.. like i cant have that out there like that. that's not true. i like you.. and then for him to say to me that him and bayleigh are boyfriend and f=giorlffirednd.. and im like wow thanks for telling me

kaitlyn is sobbing now..

kaitlyn: i couldnt tell you.. what do you want me to do..

fessy: tell me.. i would have talked it out with you.

kaitlyn: you woulda tried to talk me out of it.. and i already made up my mind

fessy: if that was something you wanted you couldna tried to convince me.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:52 pm
Power Updater

Fessy: so now you took away my safety.. and im a sitting duck

Fessy: we need each other in the game.. no matter what you did and that is pretty much the worse thing you could have done.. week 2

kaitlyn when you look back and see me with snot running down my nose and me coughing up blood it's going to be like i do like you..

fessy: was this a good game move

kaitlyn: yeah.. he said i wasnt trustworthy he owned it..

fessy: my game is aligned with your game. im only get as far as i can et with you..

kaitlyn: it's not true. your game doesnt depend on me.. if you cant swallow the fact i did this there are plenty of people you can work with in this house. I knew WHAT I WAS DOING
Old 07-09-2018, 05:59 pm
Power Updater

Fessy: you know that the votes will come down with you and tyler.. it;'s going to be a tie.. that's who goes home

kaitlyn: correct..

fessy: so if swaggy goes home you told winston and brett dont touch fessy?

kaitlyn: yeah

fessy: i dont have a problem with tyler. I like him. i dont like this miscommunication. he's close with you and im close with yo.. and i had a talk with him about the veto last week.. and if i woulda won veto this week and used it on scottie and you put up swaggy. i woulda lost my mind.. im losing my mind

katilyn: how do you think i feel. i caused it

fessy: IF swaggy goes home..

kaitlyn: what do you mean IF?

fessy well if you and tyler decide.

katelyn: can you please not do that? are you confused aas to why i put him up

Fessy no.. if rachel and kaycee win hoh i go up

katilyn who said that?

Fessy: i heard that

katilyn: i jsut did this for them.. so they woudnt do that..
Old 07-09-2018, 06:29 pm
Power Updater

Scottie it doesnt make sense. winston's speech was that he wsint in a showmance and i was like what does that have to do with anything.. it was such a happy moment and for him to say that it went to shit

angie gets up and decides to go to hoh

kaitlyn: i was his closest friend. the day before w the live eviction tyler said you cant vote..

and angie rings the door bell

kaitlyn was going to tell fessy about her voting out steve
Old 07-09-2018, 06:33 pm
Power Updater

Angioe: swaggy came to me and said that if laitlyn knows she is safe taht her and tyler wouold vote thie way.. and you said that no one would know about our conversation

kaitlyn yeah.. tyler was here that wanst true for him to say that.. he aasked me what would rockstar do and i said that i dont know..

angie: he knows that tyler is in my minds eye..

kaitlyn: well youa re not in his.. so you know..

angie: i was having full transparency.. i just want to know that it wasn't said with tyler and swaggy in the room

kaitlyn" no we went thru each person.. i think he is doing his rounds .. and to be honest after that convo im not convinced if it gets to a tie.. and that 's more han what i can say from before

angie:; im covering my ass.and tyler is an athletic beast.. and i ..

kaitlyn: you're fine go eat slop
Old 07-09-2018, 06:33 pm
Power Updater

kaitlyn: ask angeal to make uyou cookies.. she will

Angie: no im not winston or bret.. she just kept makingn them for them

kaitlyn: i will ask her to make them.. im HOH!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:39 pm
Power Updater

Angie leaves

kaitlyn tells fessy about the rouge vote and sam having the power

Fessy what is going on. what is the power!?

kaitlyn sit down

fessy: what is going on

kaitlyn: you cant fucking tell.. take a deep breath in..

kaitlyn: tyler came to me the day before eviction. asked me if i trusted him and i said that i cant vote to keep steve. and im like no im keeping him.. he said i can not vote to evict sam.. and im like no im evicting her.. he said if i do that something bad will happen.. and that i could be up there.. and i was like what? he said taht sam has the power.. and she only told him and she will use it if she goes up.. it would be like vote to evict and then with the people then the people who voted against her would go up .. so i was like what???

fessy: oMG what is goiing on

katilyn: im like im being talked aobut all week and i ahd to lie. they know i was going to do it.. aprently when sam picked it it was the biggest one (ha ha ha ) s so sam can use it on someone else.. so i saved her and she knows it.. so she could use it to save me

fessy: how long for

kaitlyn: 3 more weeks

kaitlyn: i vote out steve. im shaking in my tits.. steve gets evicted and i deserve teh academy award.. and fishies..
Old 07-09-2018, 06:44 pm
Power Updater

kaitlyn: after america see's me lie i win hoh .. like america is screaming.. this bitch flipped her vote, saved her ass and i won hoh.. so fuck you and fuck you im going to put up the people that were talking shit about me all week.. cuz im the queen of big brother.. are you mad at me?

fessy: all this shit y8ou didnt tell me

kaitlyn: all this time im like america likes me hates me.. watching me cry.. cuz fessy is my friend.. and now im trying to make that you guys know you are safe.. and you weer saying that sam has the power this week and im like no.. she had it last week. like imagine the things im going thru

fessy: so the power you wait to see if you are evicted?

kaitlyN; tyler told me that if i did that.. that i'd be fucked..

fessy we all woulda been fucked

katilyn: right you;'re welcome.. bottom line i did it for us.. and they all were talking shit and it's justified.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:48 pm
Power Updater

fessy: so if i was up on the block sam would save me?

kaitlyn: i don't know.. arent you proud of me..

fessy: you didnt tell me any of this shit..

kaitlyn. stop..

fessy: if i do this.what do i tell swaggy that we talked about? you arent going to tell tyler right?

kaitlyn: i am close to tyler and im close to you.. but no i wouldn't.. I told tyler i would love to see me you rockstar tyler brett haleigh in F6.. tyler likes you..
Old 07-09-2018, 06:51 pm
Power Updater

fessy just told kaitylyn that he created an app.

kaitlyn oh that;s so cool

Fessy: you type in an address for say LA fitness.. and that wil be your home gym and you can see who is in there a=doing what.. it took 2 year to come out.. and it's in the app store.. but im not making any money yet.. im not just a dumb jock.

kaitlyn: you are so cool

fessy: i didnt code teh app but i told them what to do wand how to do it

kaitlyn: y8oua re so smart.. that's so awesome!!

she hugs him..

kaitlyn: that is a good idea
Old 07-09-2018, 06:57 pm
Power Updater

Fessy: does anyone else know you flipped?

katilyn: no..

fessy;what if someone has the power and you have to put up a replacement

katilyn: i put up bayleigh

fessy: you are savage!

kaitlyn: they think that we are back together.. but i'm going to be like ....i fucking hate you.. i dont like yo.. forget you.. i dont forget../ you are going home..
Old 07-09-2018, 07:06 pm
Power Updater

over opn feeds 3/4 JC is spotting tyler with swag.. he begins singing

BB: JC please no singing

JC: i dont even have my mic on

BB: JC please put on your mnic

JC: not now

BB: JC please put on your mic

JC: keeps working out

JC: grabs his mic
Old 07-09-2018, 07:15 pm
Power Updater

all feeds on kaycee brett and scottie at the HT

Brett: scottie are you religious

Scottie: not really i am catholic but i believe that there is one god.

Brett: im catholic

taking a break
Old 07-09-2018, 09:09 pm
Power Updater

That's it for me tonight!