Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 20 live feed updates

Big Brother 20 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:54 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/28/18

Kaitlyn evicted 9-1

BB Power App Bonus Life is in play

Kaitlyn had to disassemble, move and reassemble a puzzle of herself in under 2.5 minutes to stay in the house

Kaitlyn did not succeed in the puzzle

Kaitlyn is evicted

Bayleigh won HOH

Rachel Kaycee Scottie are still Have Nots till Saturday

Bayleigh nominated Brett and Rachel to be on the block

POV Players Bayleigh Rachel Brett JC SamTyler, Hosting Angie

Tyler won POV

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-28-2018 at 07:39 pm.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:55 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/28/18

Welcome to Hamsterwatch Forum!!

REMINDER: Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convenience HERE

Getting your subscription to the CBS ALL ACCESS LIVE FEEDS here helps keep the forum running!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you because real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Your donations are important and make it possible for me to pay for my service provider increase bandwidth package so I can keep bringing you updates all through the season.

Please go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )
Old 07-28-2018, 08:32 am
Power Updater

Early wake up for HG

Sam preparing breakfast for bay

Old 07-28-2018, 08:43 am
Power Updater

Rachel up to bay I feel that i wrote brett's eviction.. and i feel taht when i said i was ok with going up i shouldnt have. i feel taht it woulda been better if JC was up instead of me. cuz if brett leaves that's bad for my game.. and now i ahv eto go out there and pound out a veto..

bay: yes you do

Rachel: i understand that it's just a pawn.. and it all hit me yesterday and im not happy

bay: i was thinking about that too and i was building trust with you. i think that if both of you stays it would be less likely that both of you will come after me. but if jc/scottie stayed they would be coming after me. it's nt about sending you or brett home.. but it's the best chance. and i know that you are pounding out a veto cuz your life is on the line. not that you are doing it for someone else

rachel: im looking around at like angela and kaycee who haven't been in aveto.. and i completely forgot about the 2nd power..

bay; i was thinking about that too.

rachel: if im on the block sitting next to someone who has the power i could be waling out.. and that is what upsets me. say brett comes down and they are up.. like JC who says if he has the power and not.. i went into the DR yesterday and asked if we are allowed to.. and fishies..

Old 07-28-2018, 08:47 am
Power Updater

Rachel:he;'s said to multiple people he had the power and it was good for so many weeks

bay: we can get JC up here cuz he's said to me that he hasnt.. if he has it i dont want to throw JC up if he has it.. and i already told you who i wold put up

rachel: i know .. that is what i figured out in my head. there are 1 or 2 people that have the power. not tyler.. but jc or scottie

bay: yeah it makes sense the way you are thinking right now

rachel: if im next to someone who has the power im going home. and JC wont say anything to you cuz he knows that he was close to going on the block

rachel: i would have argued with you differently if i had thought about who was going to be sitting next to me.. and now i dont know what is going to happen with the veto. i just wanted you to think on that.. and the thing is now neither of them will give you anything at this point. cuz they know that their butt is on the line
Old 07-28-2018, 08:49 am
Power Updater

bay: my thing is when sam was giong to put up JC was that about the power or about them just being friends

rachel: i initially thought it was JC who got the power and then scottie when he came down after the power.. he was skirting around and really excited.. and i thought that was strange..and there was a moment with JC and they called names for the power app and jC was sitting there and got up nonchalantly.. but the week before he was more animated.

rachel: i think that we need to corss that bridge when we get there

bay: yeah
Old 07-28-2018, 08:53 am
Power Updater

bay; they are both going to lie

rachel: yeah.

bay: the only thing that is annoying to hear thigns like fessy.. i talked to him.. he pulled JC into the SR and said the only reason you are here is cuase of me.. and JC came to me saying he didnt know i was an option..

rachel: now he knows that cuz of fessy

bay; i talked to jc and i said that he was a consideration.. and then i had another talk with JC and said my options are slim.. but i never said i was going to put him on the block.. but you cant say to JC im coming after you cuz he's gonna run around with his head cut off.. and then JC came to me saying that rachel hasn't talked to him after he was on the block.. and i was like did you try and comfort her and he said that he was giving you a hug.

rachel: i had a few people come to me.. but he knew it was down to me and him.. so yesterday was incredibly hard. im hard on myself. and he's kinda the last guy that im close with

bay: i will say you have a great foundation of girls that will work with you and i know that brett was the 1st guy you connected with. Now i want you to put rachel in top priority cuz Brett puts himself as 1st priority.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:55 am
Power Updater

Rachel you said that you would use the veto on me

bay: i said that i would use it to protect you. and the power.. if you or one of your friends throw fessy up im going to have to use it. that is why i said best case is that you are fessy win hoh next week
Old 07-28-2018, 09:01 am
Power Updater

bay: i dont think anyone is going to throw me on the block.

Rachel: can i talk with you if i won next week about the nominations

bay: yeah..

rachel it all depends on who wins HOH

bay: if scottie wins hoh im going to have to use it

rachel: im concerned on who fessy will put up

bay: dont be you are not an option for him and i talked too fessy about kaycee/angeal and i want them to be good with him.. i want them to be good with him. but im not going to play what if's.. im getting really frustrated right now.. im not here to protect everyone.. and it';s actually frustrating me@!

rachel: im sorry

bay: i didnt want to be put in this position and i told you about the power. no one came to me if i wanted you out brett.. you need to worry about your game. im team rachel. if i knew that you were going to be this upset i woudlnt have put you up. there was nothing that you coulda said to me to stop me from putting brett up..

rachel im sorry

Bay; it's ok. im frustrated cuz it's making me think about things. before this week i was pretty good with everyone and now after this week i wont be i had to put up people and try and keep people safe from both sides.. if you think you are panicking so am i!!

Old 07-28-2018, 09:02 am
Power Updater

Rachel; Im sorry

bay: all that negative energy you had that you brought in her is now on me and i dont know what i could do to make the situation better..
Old 07-28-2018, 09:07 am
Power Updater

bay: no i didnt know that you would go into a downward spiral of every negative situation when i put you on the block and about the power and it;'s frustrating to think about things that wont even happen

rachel: yeah that is just my brain working.. i probably shouldn't have brought that into you and now you are worried about it

bayt: it's also frustrating.. my power isnt a power.. whatever i do it will put a load of trouble on me

rachel but does it have to be revealed

bay: no! but look at the crap ap and the board. people are gonna be like it was me and what does that do to my game?

bay: angela hasn't done anything in this game so why would she get the power and JC hasn't done anything in this game.

Rachel; no one suspects it was you

bay; you did.. fessy did.. what makes you think other people arent.. I shouldn't have said anything it's all leading to a direction where i will be in bad position and now i have to try and be nice and be loyal but no one is making sure that i will be ok!!! it's frustrating

Old 07-28-2018, 09:13 am
Power Updater

bay: coming into this hoh everyone was telling me they would be loyal. but everyone said they weren't coming after me but now im just building things with you.. and for me to take a stab at them and for me to try and build our relationship that is just terrible. i dont want to take a jab at someone who thinks they have my complete trust.. all of the people are great people. all can come after me and it's a threat.. and it took you a while to open up to me and i was like ok i wish you would have.. but there were people who opened up from jump and now which way am i supposed to lean.
Old 07-28-2018, 09:18 am
Power Updater

bay: the best thing for me is that brett goes home cuz hehasnt made any relations with me. i like you.. but you are saying taht brett is good for your game but he is bad for everyone's else game.. i woulda put up JC but cuz he's so good with everyone i didnt think it was good for me to put him up. i put up 2 people and we dont know what will happen the veto is going to happen and we will see

rachel: im sorry that i came up here and put my worries and my negativity on yo. im a rational person but i think too far ahead about things

bay: i see that but that is bad for you.. if you get off the block you are going to be your normal self happy and singing and Im not..

rachel: no one is going ti win for me. and i have to not throw the comp

Bay: i would never say that. and there is 2 people to put up as a replacement and if one of them have the power.. your game and people will still be intact and that would be horrible for me. you are in a position where a lot of things could go your way. choose to focus on teh good things not the bad things. things arent locked in.. if there is negative alter that needs to be dealt with we will do that later

rachel: it's hard to be on the block. im sorry. im not freaking out

bay; you have every right to vent.. to me.. no judgement.. but what you're saying does freak me out. if i have to put another person up i dont want to have to worry about that
Old 07-28-2018, 09:20 am
Power Updater

bay: i prayed for this and there and it;s out of my control

BB bayleigh to the DR

they hug and leave hoh room

Rachel gets back ion her have not bed
Old 07-28-2018, 09:27 am
Power Updater

Feeds 1/2 on sam cooking bayleigh breakfast

3/4 on have not room and sleepers

feeds down for POV pick 9:26am
Old 07-28-2018, 09:58 am
Power Updater

feeds back 9:50am

POV players Bayleigh Rachel Brett JC Sam (?), Angie hosting

JC it was like we were all sleepy on the couch there

fessy to Kaycee are you ever going to play in a veto?

kaycee: right?

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-28-2018 at 10:11 am.
Old 07-28-2018, 10:05 am
Power Updater

Angie SR I really wanted to play

tyler me too but it coulda been worse

Angie: im excited to host as long as Brett doesn't win they are obviously working together.. rachel and brett

Old 07-28-2018, 10:34 am
Power Updater

fessy and angela random chatter about watching the show when they get out. watching with those that weren't on the show. fessy changes talk to relationships.

Old 07-28-2018, 10:47 am
Power Updater

tyler and Kaycee in SR

Kaycee: i think sam will keep it the same

tyler; she is telling all them that if they win it to use it on rachel

Kaycee: who told you that?

tyler Rachel

tyler bayleigh told me that if she wants to break up the 4 brett rachel sam and angela all vote the same

Kaycee: she said rachel and brett cuz she ants to break that down

tyler: yeah

kaycee you throw it sam throws it.. i dont think she will put me up

tyler: no she wont.. she didnt say your name to me at all

kaycee: but try to win it

tyler: if i do win it.. im going to try and play it that scottie is my best friend and maybe she will put up scottie as my best friend. and that is all she will hear from me and put up scottie. it might work

kaycee: oh maybe.

kaycee: she wants to keep it the same doesn't she?

tyler: yeah

kaycee: sam said she will keep it the same if she won it. cuz that is what bay wants

kaycee; dont say anything about th all girls alliance and im going to say the same to brett to not say anything

tyler leaves SR

Old 07-28-2018, 11:00 am
Power Updater

bayleigh relaying her version of her talk with rachel this morning

bay: if she doesn't calm down im going to want her to go home.

kaycee; no she needs to calm down

Bay: she said that JC hasnt touched the block.. i coulda surprised her ass i shouldn't have said anything

kaycee: she told me she volunteered and then changed her mind

bay; yeah she did

kaycee; yeah she freaked out. I told her to not freak out and not to freak out about the power that we dont know what it could be

bay; yeah sam was the robot she probably got the best power.. and yeah im freaking out..

kaycee: it doesn't matter about the power right now till

bay: and i just got kicked out of my HOh sam wanted to shower sand said to lock her in .. and i was like ok

kaycee: i told her to stop worrying about brett

bay; yeah.. she needs to focus on her self. like yeah. give up your game for brett. yeah.. throw it throw it..

kaycee: i wanted brett out

bay; he's keeping his cool he's not tripping..

Old 07-28-2018, 11:04 am
Power Updater

Angela after see what you are going thru im not going to throw my game away for anyone from the alliance. they wont do it for me

rachel no they are not.. tyler is sitting pretty..'
angela: i dont know which side he;s playing. he's got loose ends

rachel: i wish JC would tell me if he's got the power and he;'s not going to. he's given details. and that he's safe till jury

angela: i dont think you can say that.. ask them

rachel: i know.. but unless it is true.. i got out of th Dr and asked if he had the 2nd power and he said no he was saying it to them to shut them up.

Angela: he has it and if he doesn't then he's a fucking liar

angela; if you said you ahve a power you have go to that person and tell them that you lied.. it says it in rule book

Rachel yeah let me go get that
Old 07-28-2018, 11:07 am
Power Updater

rachel heads off to get eth rule book and takes it back to her have not bed

Old 07-28-2018, 11:10 am
Power Updater

Angela up to HOH

Angeal: rachel is not ok.. i feel that she is not trusting us.. her nervous energy makes me fel like she doenst believe

bay: and it's frustrating.. and fishes

Old 07-28-2018, 11:19 am
Power Updater

bay; she threatened me and then she said why hasnt angela or kaycee go up.

angela she siad that? like i would love to play in it.. like she voulunteered

bay: yeah i said that why would i put them up cuz i had relations with you and kaycee and that she hasnt made any effort to talk to me.. and i told kaycee im sory taht rachel is freakig out

angela: i distance myself from rachel i walk away.. i think that everyone notices it. (this is their VIXEN plan to make opthers think they dont get along) I'll let you go thru your things and then let you calm down..

bay: i thought i was being mean..

angela: she got what she asked for and she doesnt like it and now she is throwing everyone under the bus

bay; she is panicking and she does have people that are there for her. she should be breathing

angela: she is worried about the ap that someone will use it and she will go home.. and that makes sense

bay; yeah.. but she could win veto.. and then she doesn't ahve to worry all about that..

angela: this is what happened with kaitlyn.. she was good but she kept running her mouth and then we were all like no she has to go home

bay; rachel upset me.. my skin is tough. i know what i signed up for. rachel is taking it personal and just play the game. it's showing me that i don't know if i can work with you down the road . and she asked me to throw the veto to her and i was like no

angela: if she is sitting next to brett she is safe

bay: agreed

rachel; she doesnt see that.

bay: the way rachel is right now.. .. to be real i ahve nothing agsitn brett but rachel is freaking and now

angeal: rachel freaked out 2 weeks ago when scottie mentioned his name

Bay scottie did mention her name he thinks that rachel was the one who flipped the vote.. and i as like why ..

angela: part of me wants to believe scottie for some strange reason. (she 's lying to bay)

Old 07-28-2018, 11:29 am
Power Updater

bay: ive been nice but you don't want to piss me off. if you put me in a corner you are not going to like that idea of me and i just dont care

angeal: i feel that we are playing a similar game not making trouble and throwing names out there

bay; my name is not one that you want to throw around.. kaitlyn was throwing my name around and now she is gone. we are going to ahve problems if you throw my name around. like im warning you
Old 07-28-2018, 11:47 am
Power Updater

tyler bay told me that she almost put me up

sam; if i win it im not using it.. and last week i wasn't looking that good.

tyler if you won it me or jc would go up

sam: i dont know if i should win it

tyler: you dont need to worry about that im already looking

sam: i'll take that shit.. and she called scottie a comp beast..

tyler; yeah i want her to think that .. does brett or rachel know who you want to stay?

Sam; im not saying. and im not gonna..

tyler: it's a discussion we're gonna have to have

sam: i know

tyler leaves sam alone in the bathroom

Old 07-28-2018, 12:19 pm
Power Updater

Angela fills in kaycee: she threw out names out there

kaycee: yeah i heard that this morning. she needs to calm down

angela kaitlyn did this too.. i wasnt supposed to knwo aboust you me and rachel. i said that i feel good about you and her adn i said that i wasnt sure about RS
kaycee; so you are good with her..

kayceee; i keep telling rachel to calm to fuck down

angela: rachel pissed her off this morning

kaycee yeah bad

Old 07-28-2018, 12:34 pm
Power Updater

JC: it's better that the veto isn't used cuz she will replace with either me or tyler

Sam:OK

Old 07-28-2018, 12:41 pm
Power Updater

12:40 pm BBT feeds down possibly for POV Comp!
Old 07-28-2018, 04:14 pm
Power Updater

Feeds are still down for POV

Please consider donating to the forum.
There's lots of hard work and behind the scene work that could use your help.
Every little bit helps!

REMINDER: Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convenience HERE

Getting your subscription to the CBS ALL ACCESS LIVE FEEDS here helps keep the forum running!

Show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Please go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )