Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 20 live feed updates

Big Brother 20 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:36 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/24/18

Winston evicted 6-5

Sam did not use her Bonus life power. It will be automatically used on whoever is evicted on Thursday

Tyler did not use his The Cloud Power

Bayleigh did not use her Identity Thief power

Sam won HOH Out on a Limb

Sam nominated Kaitlyn and Haleigh

POV Players Sam Kaitlyn Haleigh, Fessy, JC, Rockstar Host: Rachel Reilly

Faysal won POV

Have Nots for the week are Rachel Kaycee Bayleigh Scottie started 7/22/18

Fessy used the POV on Haleigh

Sam named Rockstar as the replacement nominee

Kaitlyn and Rockstar are on the block and up for eviction
Old 07-24-2018, 06:36 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/24/18

Welcome to Hamsterwatch Forum!!

We're a month into the season and I hope you are enjoying the updates that I have provided for you!

REMINDER: Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convenience HERE

Getting your subscription to the CBS ALL ACCESS LIVE FEEDS here helps keep the forum running!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you because real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Your donations are important and make it possible for me to pay for my service provider increase bandwidth package so I can keep bringing you updates all through the season.

Please go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )
Old 07-24-2018, 07:13 am
Power Updater

What to know

Major fall out after the Veto meeting continued through the day and night.First off Sam apparently tried to nominate not on JC but looked towards Rachel as well during the ceremony and settling on Rockstar as her locked in replacement
JCTold Sma she was making a mistake. and I don't think Rachel spoke
up. Either way Wednesday show should be good!

Sam tried to explain at the meeting about her Bonus Life Power but she is unclear if this person " gets a chance to compete" or if they have to compete against others. I believe they will just get a revolving door pass back into the house. Thursday will clear all this confusion up.

JC got to work quickly to make sure all his flip flopping playing both sides tracks were covered. he told people he was pissed off that Fessy didn't tell him he was using it when he finally decided that he was using it. Or tell him before he went into the DR so that JC can go and talk to Sma. He told others he was upset at Sam looked at him and he was almost on the block . He went around campaigning to get Kaitlyn out already!. However the person he;s been working closely with Tyler, who wants Rockstar gone.

Tyler and Level 6 are split on who they want to stay or go and I think that they are a smart enough alliance to know that the details will be given to them on Eviction night and will have a code word once all things spelt out for them on how the power will work. Tyler believes keeping kaitlyn keeps the numbers on their side and he can control Kaitlyn. JC does not believe that and is worried if Kaitlyn, who is very capable of winning comps, gets HOH and nominates him.

Rachel and Angela have a F2 deal and alliance called Vixens. Rachel began to get a little worried and cracked a bit about the PLANNED " lets make people think we are pissy with each other" Seems people took the bait and it was pointed out to rachel that it appeared Angela was getting close to Brett and rachel has a crush on Brett. Angela reassured her that it's all acting and that she has nothing to worry about.

I was kinda shocked to see Rachel be insecure and I can see her waiver from level 6 if any members get put on the block next week.

Angela's is ROCK SOLID. She knows the role she is playing in the alliance and in the game. The only one who's radar she was on was Rockstar's . Angela would prefer Rockstar gone Thursday,.

Bayleigh has been working hard at pulling people in with emotions true and fake based. She believes that Swaggy will have a chance to come back into the game and that should be the reason she would vote out the weakest of the 2 nominees. BUT as of right now she promised Haleigh, Rockstar and JC that she was going to evict kaitlyn. however Kaycee also knows that Bayeigh wants Kaitlyn gone and that JC wants kaitlyn gone and that Atyler wants Rockstar gone. IF anyone could change bayleigh's mind it would be Kaycee and that will only happen if she goes again tyler or Tyler caves and goes along with the group.

Sam apologized to JC for even looking towards him as a nominee. She said that he is her best friend, although she tells many in that house they are her best friend. Sam told JC that if it's a tie she will evict Kaitlyn. Sam felt horrible after the veto meeting and went to her HOH room after making apologies to the noms and the Hg's. It took her a while to find a happy place back in the kitchen telling random stories about her life and cooking.

Right after the veto meeting Rockstar asked "What about those 2 votes on Thursday and then went outside crying "WHY HER", why not the other kids in the house that are not here for what she is there for. Why not the trust fund babies? Why not Brett? Rockstar went on and called Brett a bully and again white privilege frat boy. Eventually Bayleigh told her to get it together and while talking to Bayleigh Rockstar dropped that she filled in Sam on Foutte alliance and her vote for steve to stay vs Sam week 1. This didn't go over well with Bayleigh and she was done with Rockstar till she could gather herself for a round 2 chat. bayleigh now knows she can't trust Rockstar with anything because when she cracks she drops intel. Rockstar tried to gather herself but thru the day she had mini meltdowns and moments of "why me"

Haleigh, who was saved by Fessy spent the rest of the afternoon being calm and touching base with everyone in the house on everything that happened.

Kaitlyn had a breakdown after the veto meeting as to why fessy would do that to her but tyler ws right there to make sure she didn't completely fall apart. Kaitlyn eventually got back to herself and engaged with others and knows that she just has to get the votes to stay but if not she is happy that she'll have a chance to come back. She wants to stay but she's smart enough to see that Rockstar's continual meltdowns will help her stay. so why be like rockstar.

Fessy spent the afternoon sleeping and away from the post veto meeting emotions. he wants Kaitlyn to stay and that goes against what his alliance wants.

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-24-2018 at 07:34 am.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:32 am
Power Updater

backpost 2:33 am Feeds 1/2 Angie talks to Brett in Kitchen and outside

Angie: listen i want you to know that i love this game and game recognizes game. I dont know who you did that but kudos to you.. I want to stay here and im a fan of the game.. and I want to be someone who if im in jury can say that this guy played the game and not be a big FU to a person in Jury for my vote.

Brett is doing a lot of yeah

Angie outside with brett, Like listen this is a game and i thought it was cool to try and be on the shw. i sent in a tape i was a stay at home mom and i got on.. and you know the one thing i am is loyal and i thought if we had a loyal 5 that i can go to the end with those.. but that fell apart cuz someone put up the person from our side. we didn't talk more in the beginning cuz that was my thing.. I thought i could do other things and i have these social skills. Im older than all of you and I get damn i woulda done better 10 years ago. it's cool though it's a cool ride whatever it is.

Brett: yeah.. so where is your strategy now that one of your 5 is gone

Angie; that's out the door . I would not call me a floater cuz im not. i have constant thoughts and see things that are going on.

Brett: floaters know what's going on in the game

Angie: i'd like to think of myself as a bishop in the game. Im a strategist and and a counsel. i wouldn't call myself a floater. I feel more like an advisor a wise advisor.

Brett; when we got in the house swaggy drew a line and said these are his people and i was like ok im not cool enough to be in your club so i'll go over here.

Angie: I didnt know he did that but 1st off he's 23. (she knew ) When i would walk into a room with you and winston you would just walk away. so in my mind i was like you drew that line.. and i told winston that yo did that.. you'd just stop talking and what you're supposed to do is to keep talking and part of this is social. and i voted for winston to stay and i dont know how you did that but moving forward.. dont do that anymore. dont stop talking.. like why>. im a fucking person. you guys drew that line.. there would be silence adn stand up and walk out.. and i was like cool mother fuckers.. duces.. it happened in the geometry room. you guys would stand up and walk out. and i was like they never meet anyone one like me. and that i was cool and im not going to bite ya.

Bret changes the convo to laundry and heads to the washing machines.

Angie: i thought that i could get the 5 and roll with them and i haven't played a shady game yet.. and you know that and those are things for you to consider and think about and i appreciate aht things stay here ..

Brett: i appreciate the effort. i dont want for you to leave for it to be on bad terms.

Angie: you are going to do what you are going to do and i think you are a smart guy and you will do what is best for your game.

Brett laughs to himself alone after Angie leaves the BY.

BB calls brett to the DR right after his talk with angie

Brett laughs as he heads towards the sliding door

Angie to herself in jenga room:

I had a talk with brett and i think it went well. I appealed to his strategic nature with my love of the game and expressed my loyalties.. So maybe we might be able to pull off a surprise with our enemy. Which would be both thrilling and exciting. he may just keep me here. I havent started pulling out all the cards yet but that was a good 1st move that i feel pretty solid about. it makes me feel a lot better.. and if i can go to sleep i will do my make up in the morning and start fresh with a new attitude. cuz i went thru my rockstar phases of self pity anger more self pity and action mode. so if i could pull off. having a surprise vote in Brett who knows what else i could pull off in this house. we're going to see america. game recognize game.. evil genius appreciates evil genius. Im going to campaign my heart out. that is all any of us can do in this game. we have to fight for what is right.

End back post

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-24-2018 at 08:37 am.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:13 am
Power Updater

Lightys on

BB wakey wakey! there are fresh batteries in the SR

Old 07-24-2018, 10:16 am
Power Updater

Sam:alone in the HOH: I need coffee i cant do anything till i get coffee! im going im going

Sam leaves HOH and heads down

RS up early and out of bed.

Angela up as well

RS: i did the coffee already

Old 07-24-2018, 10:23 am
Power Updater

Sam: thank you for making coffee
RS: i thought there was no point in moping around all day

Sam: that;'s right

(that's RS's strategy today to campaign and be nice)

Sam: brett did you sleep ok?

Brett: i could not fall asleep

Brett: i heard you in the Dr

Sam: being HOh is not as fun as they make it to be

Old 07-24-2018, 10:35 am
Power Updater

Angela rachel sam angie all outside

angie decides to go to the hammock

sam has a headache from yesterday

Angela it might be stress

Sam; i haven't gotten my period and the DR said it's stress

Angela: you might be syncing with everyone

Sam: fuck that .. how is that even possible
Old 07-24-2018, 10:40 am
Power Updater

Angie talking to kaycee on the hammock.

Angie: it was a big surprise that i wanted to do this. i sent in a tape and i got the call and im like holy shit. how am i going to compete against all these kids and i was thinking if i can go out the and find 5 loyal people and ride it out with them then i will be straight and maybe one of these comps will be mine .. till one of my friends put my other friend on the block and that messed up what i had going and this game is about adaptation..

Angie; outside of her i thought i was going to be a shady mother fucker.. and i was going to lie lie lie. but when i came in i said im going to be loyal.. and then when we get into a 5 then we can fight it out

kaycee: fast forward. that didnt work out.

(same speech angie gave brett this morning )

Angie: my point is when i saw you i first liked you..

kaycee: same

Angie: i didnt give you the vibe i didnt like you i wanted to work with you from the beginning

kaycee: it didnt work out that way

Angie: yeah whatever happened happend.

Old 07-24-2018, 10:47 am
Power Updater

Angie; you ahve never been a target. for me. im taking thisn week by week. for me nad my goal might be lame and whatever.. but to at least get to jury and comlete the process. id like to sti up there anda ddecide to help who wins. this is not a sporing board into teh next thijng. like furthering my modeling career.. im just someboys;s mom and i'd love to complete the process..

Angie: im not a physical threat and if i luck would shine down on me you were never a target

kaycee: same.

angie:" thee ar bigger fish to fry. i;'d love to stay here. and my babies would love for me to stay here. im cant. and not going around making cr4azy ass promises.. and as a team player you understand what it's like to be loyal and i was loyal and i was like that from jump. but some people haven't been. wouldn't you rather have someone who is loyal than someone who does shady stuff.. i'd love to have your vote. my competition on the block has done a great job in the social game but i have been god too. and it's an individual vote and i'd appreciate it. and that bracelet that I gave you might not seem like a big deal. i gave it to you cuz i really like this girl and i didn give that to everyone. that's $20 and real crystals
Old 07-24-2018, 10:51 am
Power Updater

Angie: I dont want to know if im going but if i can have your vote that would be great.. and that other time i freaked out.. i had a little fun but i did go an apologize to the kid.. and i will be 100% transparent . I would love your vote. i dont have a power

Kaycee; I dont have a clue who has one do you?

Angie: i thought you did. you are a famous footballer.

kaycee: no who knows what the fuck it is.

kaycee: at least you or whoever will have a chance to get back in the game

angie: i dont want to battle fucking swaggy c.. but i took a chance on coming out here and i took a chance on the game. and i knew hat it 's an emotional physical life endurance competition. and i knew that if anything im up for that part.. laughing crying.. going thru al these different things so quickly is fascinating..
Old 07-24-2018, 10:54 am
Power Updater

Angie: i, unlike some other people that .. i dont need to be here more than others but I don't have a trust fund

kaycee: do you know how many votes you have

Angie: i think i have 5 and to go home over a tie or not having that vote.. . like everyone loves an underdog story.. and ive wanted to keep the ladies in the house..

Angie: about brett: i didnt get him and he didnt get me. and i dont need to be in control of the house

kaycee: who?

Angie: it seems like he;'s in control of the house and making decisions. if i do go home. i cant wait to watch everything an understand everything better and why.

Kaycee: of course
Old 07-24-2018, 11:00 am
Power Updater

Angie: that would hurt .. but like i said when that happened on thrus. i was real upset and when i did the pan and spoon thing i was like that was so ridiculous i was going to be as ridiculous as i can and i was so mad that someone would question my integrity. outside of her people know im a real mother fucker.. like a real mother fucker.. that's never been questions. are my morals questions perhaps.

Angie: my integrity and loyalty questions? i couldnt sleep . and i was shaking shaking shaking and i walked around ♫ he's my best friend. im so happy he stayed here ♫ and apparently i did something to make him stay here according to his speech which was ridiculous. that really dont make sense in any show..

Angie: kaitlyn is a little powerhouse. she;'s a little beast.. i can promise you im not throwing these comps.. and i can promise you that im easy to throw up and if o want to pawn me or whatever. i dont care. i'd like to make it to jury and complete the process of the show

kaycee: you know i care for you and respect you as a person and i like you and your energy and you're awesome..

Angie; friends are like girls

kaycee hugs angie: you're awesome and decides to head inside where it's cooler

Old 07-24-2018, 11:06 am
Power Updater

Angela talking and kaitlyn poolside with haleigh in ear shot distance

Angela: she came to me today saying we need to talk later and i was like yeah sure.. at the same time I know who's talked to me this whole time and when someone is on the block that is not the time to talk to someone for the 1st time. it really bothers me. and just because you see someone talking to someone doesnt mean like

kaitlyn means anything

angela: means nothing. she can talk to to me for 6 days and im just going to sit there and nod my head and smile

kaitlyn I appreciate you saying that

Old 07-24-2018, 11:13 am
Power Updater

Angie to bay: i asked haleigh to talk to angela for me.. we just need 6 .. i looked at that girl when i saw her.. she is the younger more flirty version of me. i never wanted to sit next to her..

bay is just nodding along

feeds 3/4

haleigh talking to angeal

angela: i was never part of a 4. i was worried aobu that.. that wasnt me

ahleigh: i wonder how rachel feels about me

Angela; she is just scottie scottie scottie. she's scared of him

haleigh: so is tyler

angela: i was hoping taht i could feel out tyler when i was a have not wioth him but that didnt work out

haleigh: i was close with tyler and then that got shut down

angela: do you think that you can sway tyler in any way

haleigh: if she is not here yeah i could..

Angela: she said that she was a lacrosse player.. i didnt know that

haleigh: she ahs tyler wrapped. she said she can get him to do what she wants.. she is my friend. but she is scary.and if she would ever take the shot.. .. like i didn't want to be there

Angela: you weer in a good spot if you were on the block but no one ants to be on the block but she was going 100% if you were up there

haleigh: it was scary and i know it;'s selfish cuz RS is in my place

angela: you're playing for yourself.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:16 am
Power Updater

haleigh: now that we have this little group why cant wa all vote the same..

Angela: which way do you think fessy will vote.. i feel he will keep kaitlyn out of guilt

haleigh: i dont know but he asked me and i said what if we have the numbers we are sending her home and he will vote that way. he told her that he would take her off. but i picked the chip.. she said she would put him up if she got hoh.. but i picked HG choice not her.. he heard she was going for him.. it was very stupid. when you are not even in power and on the block to say that.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:27 am
Power Updater

haleigh: it;s going to come down to 2 or 3.. it';s in all of our hands. what's brett position on it

angela: he said both are coming for him and he said he doesn't care who goes. he's onboard on whatever we decide. and i wont name names. but i heard this is how the votes are going

haleigh: hear me out im not trying to campaign for her cuz she is my friends but she is my friend the better competitor and social game is kaitlyn. socially and physically RS cant beat up. kaitlyn is a bigger target and how long do you want that in the game

angela: it goes both ways she 's the bigger target.. and she can get hoh.

rachel out so talk continues

Angela: you have to look at it as a whole with your people and who will they go after collectively.

haleigh: she made it clear it was brett but now it's fessy.. it switches day to day

RS out so convo stops

Old 07-24-2018, 11:40 am
Power Updater

Angie to tyler: i really want to stay here. i haven't won anything. and it's not risky for me to stay. and to be honest i never saw myself winning this show and i cant sit there and play with your hair and stuff cuz im in a committed relationship.. and you are really pretty.. but at the end of the day can you trust that person.. and you can keep me around cuz you can throw me up as a awpn and keep me for jury. ive never gunned for you (yes she did) i dont have the relationship you have with your friends.. but i would appreciate your vote .. and not for a friendship that you made in the house. i'd love to stay here im a fan of the show and my daughter is a fan of the show and i'd like to complete the process

tyler: i see how badly you want to be here

Angie: or need to be here

tyler: my vote is not locked.

Angie: i dont want to hear nayone say " i got you" i dont want to kow. i dont want to be up there counting votes. and other peopole are doing that.. and im like dont do that please. all i can do is talk to the Hoh and tell her how i wanbt to be here. and even if i stay thru jury it;s what i can do for my fmaily. it's helpful to my family. i didnt not think i would have. i havent done anything towards anybody.. except BRETT.. and i wanted to be asa redicullus ans i wnated to be.. and i apologized for it and no one advised me to do it (SAM DID) and i did that before i was on the block. im not going to feed someojne a bunch of bullshit well till im F5 and then do what i ahve to. and iwe ahvent had a lot of one on one time and i ahve alwayas felt your jugle spirit..

angie: i don't expect your vote. but i will ask for it

tyler: I still have to figure thing out

Angie: you know from the very beginning. i had a plan. i didn't win hoh.. but i had a plan. and this game is about adaptation. just cuz those plans dint work doesn't mean that im not adapting.. and i think im an advisor.. and im like a bishop on the chess board.. and i can advise and see what they're doing.. im not going to feed someone a bunch of bullshit to a person dn then feed someone else a bunch fo bullshit .. not like some other people in this game..

angie: not that im above taking advice.. but im not malleable to it. im not going to be swayed. i know what's good and whats right

Old 07-24-2018, 11:42 am
Power Updater

tyler: i am concerned with hat whole chance thing and what will happen

angie: yeah it;s a chance

tyler: it;'s not good for me if either of you go

angie: that is all i wanted to say.. i didnt talk to you last week and you weren't on the block and you weren't a big bully jerk

tyler : glad you talked to me

Angie: im not not going to talk nto people

tyler: do your thing

They hug and she leaves the bathroom
Old 07-24-2018, 11:46 am
Power Updater

tyler: is fessy in the same boat as i am

haleigh: i dont know.. some people have told me that they heard kaitlyn saying she was going after him if she got hoh.. so i have to talk to him about that. you just dont go around saying that ..

haleigh: i feel that the house is working to do it. i think that we need to do it al the way

tyler: i want to figure out where i stand

hal: and your own personal game.. she has a strong social game i dont know if i could beat her.

tyler: yeah that'd be a totally different situation

hal; RS will never come after us and beat us.. but then again kaitlyn is on our side.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:47 am
Power Updater

kaitlyn: it takes 5 for a ie and i think i got that..

tyler: i dont want to be a decider on this i want to talk to fessy and see where he stands..
Old 07-24-2018, 12:26 pm
Power Updater

Angie to Angela in jenga room:
I said i was going to be loyal to the people i set out to. i want loyal to your people. im not going to count votes cuz ive been wrong for 3 weeks.. and i told sam why i voted for steve.. he committed to me parent to parent. im not a comp beast. but i am wise counsel and i understand the world. and i haven't talked to you cuz you intimidate me

angela: sorry

angie: it's ok. i intimidate people sometimes. so i said that wasn't fair.. and i have tired to talk to you about fashion and glasses.. there are certain pieces i would drop money on.. but like i said you're reserve

Angela; outside of this house im not like that. in the house there is competition to be the loudest person and stuff. it makes me withdraw. and it's not how im outside the house. people read that wrong as a standoffish stuck up bitch and im not.. and sam even said she read me wrong. people dont talk to me and get to know me.and they take that from day one and think that is how i am and im not

angie: i haven't been good at that and this is the 2nd conversation that we have had. i wasn't gunning for you(yes she wa) i want to get the guys out of the house

Angie: i was the 4th person she selected.. she was going to put JC up and he wasn't going to go home.. And i cant sit next to kaitlyn she is younger flirtier version of me. and I cant have a lot of dudes laying in my lap and playing with their hair.. i cant do that

angela: i will nt do that.. you don't hold respect for yourself when you do that
Old 07-24-2018, 12:33 pm
Power Updater

Angie: i can see why she said what she said haleigh is 21 and single and if i was like that i would be bed hoping to and not like someone else who is in a committed relationship.. i said i was going to come in here and play it one week at a time.. i am not an athlete

angela: all these people are super competitive. some people are campaigning for you and some for her.. everyone in this house is so strong in different ways and they don't see that and they made quick assumptions. like what if there is a puzzle and kaitlyn isnt good at it.. and RS is

Angie: i wanted to compete the process. i want to be in jury. i want to decide who wins. i want a woman to win

Angela; yeah me too.

Angie; im not a bitter woman.. and im not erratic.. and i did what i did cuz what he did was ridiculous.. so i did something ridiculous but i did on my own pull him aside to apologize and no one told me to (sam did )

angie: i didnt like the way i responded and i apologize for it. i did it cuz that is who i am as a person. im honest and loyal. do you need someone who walks around and says things or do you want someone who is loyal

angeal; i wish we had talked before all this,. and now that we had this all girls alliance thing.. which seems to be fallen thru the cracks..

angie; ive proven my loyalty and i talk to talk and walk the walk. if i win hoh i will be putting up 2 guys friend or not. that is my goal the women in the house stay in the house

angela; saying that you'd put up 2 guys that means a lot

angie: yeah and if one wins the veto another is going up,. i said it and i meant it and even though we were on opposite side i didn't set up those sides. and then there were these word barieres

angela: cuz we never talked

angie: yeah
Old 07-24-2018, 12:36 pm
Power Updater

Angie; and yeah so sam asked me if i talke dot you about the all girls thing and i was worried that you would tell brett

angela: yeah i heard that people thought there was a 4 and there isnt..

angie: i was going for brett and tyler is a comp beast.. and he is like kaitlyn cuz he is in everyone's ear and he slips thru the cracks and scottie is anopther one who slips through the cracks

angela; yeah all the guys scare me

angie: im fighting for my life.. and kaitlyn said she wanted to put sam up. she said it to me and to haleigh. i love sam
Old 07-24-2018, 12:39 pm
Power Updater

Angie: i talked to brett this morning and i said i dont know how he pulled it off.. and it was evil genius wise

angela; i knew it wasn't real..

angie: someone that can look someone in the eyes and lies it's alarming and they need to go but tyler is more gentle and kind and lies to you..

angela: i dont think anyone will put up tyler

angie; I will put him up.. i have daughters and i want to show them what female power can do
Old 07-24-2018, 12:40 pm
Power Updater

Angie: i dont know what you are going to do and i dont want to know 3 weeks i counted votes and i've been wrong

angela; im glad we talked. i came in thinking i was going to be one of your targets..

angie; no .. i want to have an all females jury.. and lets do it. i believe in it

angela i talke dot kaycee rachel haleigh and we were all like yeah lets do it..
Old 07-24-2018, 12:44 pm
Power Updater

Angie: sam and i come from the same area.. but from my grandfather and stuff im more from your upbringing. i know every table setting and stuff but i dont live that way. but my grandparents live in a gated community. but that's not my world but i was exposed to that ..

angela: this is not about the social class you belong too

angie: yeah right.. i told sam im going to get her and her camper to where my friends are i can do the things that sam can do but my man can do that..

Angela: thi is a game.. and people cut ties and think that is it.. but ti's stupid

angie: i understand this game and im competitive and i want to accomplish what i want to accomplish and that is benefit to you.. and that's my pitch girl

angela : im glad we talked.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:46 pm
Power Updater

angie: i dont care who wins HOH im not for putting a woman on that block. and i want to get to that house and im not going to do it by jeopardizing my home life. to jump all over these guys

angela; it's not a good look for anyone

Angie: i have daughters and i want them to ee me pull things off

angela : in a classy way.

feeds flipped and then back to jenga room

angie and angela hug and leave
Old 07-24-2018, 01:00 pm
Power Updater

kaitlyn talking to fessy in the shade.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:02 pm
Power Updater