Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 21 live feed updates

Big Brother 21 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 06-29-2019, 07:59 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feed Updates Saturday 6/29/19

TWIST: Camp Director will have to be nominated by the HG.

Camp Director has to chose 4 people That will be BANISHED from the house

The 4 HG's must go head to head to battle to stay in the game.

ONE will be out of the game even before the 1st eviction

Jackson banished Cliff Kemi Jessica and David

Cliff, Kemi and Jessica all found their way back to Camp BB

**Julie"David is out of the game BUT you haven't seen the last of him"

Christie won HOH

Christie nominated Cliff and Kathryn to be on the block

TWIST # 2 Whacktivity is in play (TBD what it is)

POV Players Christie, Kathryn Cliff, Jack, Nicole, Sam & Kaycee Clark hosted

Sam won POV Food Fight
Old 06-29-2019, 08:17 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 6/29/19

What to know

It took all afternoon but Kemi started playing the game and talking game to several of the HG's beginning with bella who she seems to have some trust in.

Kemi felt like she was a target and going to go on the block and Bella all but confirmed that for her. Kemi got to work trying to talk to Jack. She offered that she would love for him to pick her if he had HG's if nominated becuase she loves to compete. She then said " I dont even know you, what is your last name?" That kinda sealed her fate with Jack

Jackson broke up that talk and later Jack said she hasn't talked game for 10 days and now she wants to talk.

THIS TALK made the whole house stir. Kat got worried that Jack was talking to Kemi and she felt that she was going to be going home vs Cliff on the block. Jackson told her to not worry but that didn't stop kat from worrying and taking this to every person she could.

Christie has been having issues with Jack because he's constantly on the flirt with her and everyone in the game. and although in the beginning Christie ws ok with flirting she is not ok with it now and all the clutching and stuff that Jack does while flirting. Christie doesnt want this to be the Jack and Jackson show and again has made it clear she is playing her OWN game.

The 8 are upset with Nick because he's pulled away and off with Bella. Apparently he has a crush on Analyse but also sent signals to bella he was interested in her. This is also where Nick is getting his information from and Bella loves to turn and twist stories to see people squirm. So Christie, Jack, Jackson, Sis and Holly all agreed that they are a 5 and that Nick and Bella are on the outs but they need to follow through this week to get Kemi out.

Christie really has nothing against Kemi except she heard that Kemi was naming everyone name and saying they were in an alliance and that is the only reason she would be the replacement. Now there is more to that since Kemi hasn't talked much game to anyone.

Cliff is feeling good with everyone but he's still making an effort to be part of the group. And Sam has assured him that he's using the veto to take Cliff down.

Unless veto meeting is today there is still 2 more days till we're back on schedule and the veto meeting would be on Monday it's regular day. Kemi still has time to work and keep herself off the block and Jack has plenty of time to tick off Christie enough that she puts him up as the renom as long as all the girls vote to evict him and keep their word.

It's early in the game to get this bloody but it might be the only chance that Christie has to make this move and solidify herself a big move in the game, get out a big player and keep the girls in tact. The girls meaning Herself, Analyses, Holly and Kathryn. Bella, Kemi, Jessica are on the outside of those 4 for now.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:17 am
Power Updater

Welcome everyone to Hamsterwatch Forum!

As always I will be posting a brief update on the start of each day before I transcribe REAL TIME updates daily!

If something goes down in the house and I missed it while sleeping or doing "real life things" I will post the information in the FLASHBACK THREAD which you can find HERE

And if time avails me, I will back post the happenings in the thread of the day it took place.

Getting your LIVE FEEDS here at Hamsterwatch Forum will help keep me updating all summer! Click HERE to sign up!

Adblocker must be turned off to sign up

As the season goes on if you appreciate the updates and want to show your gratitude you may do so by donating/tipping the updater aka ME!

How to donate Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

Thank you to those of you who have ALWAYS donated and showed your support! It is always greatly appreciated!

Here's to a new season of newbies! Hope you enjoy the updates!
Old 06-29-2019, 08:20 am
Power Updater

all HG's sleeping and snoring away
Old 06-29-2019, 10:15 am
Power Updater

Cliff is up and talking to us again. he's giving an update on the house events. people are getting nervous and are beginning to play the game a little more. yo can see their minds are working more. sam said he was going to pull me off the block and Kat told me the same thing. so I think it will happen. but if not shock will be true and genuine and i will probably fall over like a rock. It looks like im ok on that

Ovi wanted to make sure he and I are good. Nicole talked to me making sure we are good. it could be she and I are on different sides. but it doesnt affect our agreement we are still going to look out for each other. I think she is my tightest and strongest about working together.

jackson said he wanted to work with me and by extension kat. I think everyone but jesica is good with me cuz she and i havent talked game. i have to see where I land. I dont have idefiable targets.
Old 06-29-2019, 10:18 am
Power Updater

Cliff I think everyone in the house knows what is going to happen but a few people. they are ready to pull the trigger and be done with it and get onto the next step.

The isolation, paranoia,. it's starting to feel a whole lot more real. these people think these friendships will last outside here. i dont think so it's going to get so much worse. there is going to be hurt feelings and angry people.. that's what you all want.. and as a fan of the show that is what i'd want. im not going to throw away my game to create drama but when that happens im going to think of y'all. i dont think it will take much longer. and i think that there will be battle lines drawn.
Old 06-29-2019, 10:28 am
Power Updater

Cliff wrapped up his talk

Jackson up changes out batteries

Old 06-29-2019, 10:43 am
Power Updater

HG's are up and doing morning routines

Old 06-29-2019, 10:53 am
Power Updater

jack and nick had a squabble about food and nick just closed the sliding glass door on jack as he was coming outside.

Tommy we need to get the 8 back together again.

jack yeah i know, food dont mean anything to me i'll starve. Like he's dead to me but yeah i'll talk to him

Christie in HOH talking about what to say to kemi and if she says what if Sam does use it. I'll just say that i'll put up who the house doesnt like the most or talk about and that is ovi or you.

Holly I just dont want to alert ovi that he might be annoying people

christie: true
Old 06-29-2019, 11:03 am
Power Updater

Kitchen crew..

Nick tells christie that jack is folding her clothes

Chrisie: oh I dont want him to do that I want to do my own clothes

christie goes outside and hugs jack and makes like she's ok with it and then refolds her clothes he just folded!
Old 06-29-2019, 11:12 am
Power Updater

Christie to Ovi: i was outside doing laundry and kemi came to me and said she has to talk to me and i was like OH GOD.. im going to tell her that sam didn't let me know that im not planning to do anything.

Christie it looks like they took the dead fish away and the tank was cleaned.

christie : im so scared i dont know what to say

Nick in so game talk stops

Old 06-29-2019, 11:18 am
Power Updater

Holly talking to jack in HOH on feeds 3/4

Holly i got into it with nick and after that he hasnt looked me in the eye

jack: i dont know if he is entertaining the 8 or scoffing it to the side

Holly: maybe he is being a little shit head.. he's 1 hundred percent a pro gambler.. and how quick he picks up mandarin over everyone else.

jack yeah and the numbers 1 6 9

jack i wish my apology felt better than feeling like he just scoffed it off.. he wants to dish it but at the same time he cant take it.

Holly how old is he?

jack 25/ 26. Ive had friends like him that cant take it but can dish it. he's looking for it.

both leave HOH

Old 06-29-2019, 11:22 am
Power Updater

jack to Cliff: people are starting to scramble.. i really want to work with you . me you kat and Holly are similar.. we are southern folks

Cliff: yeah i really would like that.

jackson: yeah if you have to nominate someone and need to put me on the block that is ok. this way no one knows we are working together but no using the veto on each other or anything like that.

Cliff yeah.
Old 06-29-2019, 11:27 am
Power Updater

Breakfast going on in the kitchen

Nick doing laundry

jack ovi made something to be all about him.

jack: my girl.. . she couldn't do it enough during the week the problem was that i always tore her up.

Old 06-29-2019, 11:32 am
Power Updater

jackson i was like fuck jack dont do this to me.. but we cleared the air.. me and you are good. i dont know if you told her not to tell.

jack I did

jackson she told sis tommy and holly. the less you know the better. the person that told me didn't want me to tell you. but you are my boi and this is how men do things. we clear things up. I shouldn't have done it but i did and now im clearing it up

jack at least you did it. I have to go 95 days with out it (SEX)

Old 06-29-2019, 11:33 am
Power Updater

Ovi finally got the seat right on the bike..

Old 06-29-2019, 11:40 am
Power Updater

Be back in a bit
Old 06-29-2019, 12:27 pm
Power Updater

Christie and Kemi talking in the HOH.. half the people that are in this house i would never be friends with outside the house but it's something that we have to deal with

kemi it was funny cuz jack was talking about him holly jackson and kat.. in a group..

christie when we girls are uphere talking our goal is to make jack think he is running things and i would love to be the one to beat him in a comp and take him out and make him loook foolish..

christie I watdch him flirt with even nicole.. and he's good at it. he said he was crazy about sis.. and he siad that im better at the game than him and he's joking but i know he's going to use that to sabotage my game. and im tired of hearing people say me and jack and we are not a showmance and if im going to be pinned for being in a showmance i woulod be.. and he got offended by that and took his toothbrush out of my room

kemi has he ever said my name to you

christie yes he has. not in a persoanl way. he said that kemi waas name dropping a lot of people and rubbing people the wrong way and he was listing all the people that came to him saying that as if they think he's the leader and he's saying that he's not a dictator.. he's making like he's a puppet master and not making it like that..

christie and im sure that him and michie have a f2 .. and im ok we all have to play the game but i dont like that he's saying you are playing too hard too soon. the only thing thast matters this week is sam's decision.. i wanted to let you know that your name and ovi's name has been coming to me. no matter if the veto is used i want to keep it a guy and girl. im playing for my family and home team and do whats best for me and im hoping i don't need to make another enemy in this game.. and i hope the votes go the way they should go but im scared about the guys.i have to get to sam today.

Christie : i never understand his motives when he speaks(sam)

Kemi: If i win hoh i wouldn't put you up

Sam interrupts convo time for the fish funeral

Old 06-29-2019, 12:29 pm
Power Updater

tommy up in hoh

Chris: Kemi is really smart and street smart.. and she is bored and wants things to happen she wants to compete..

tommy today im staying out of all this stuff.. with jack making F2's with everyone. and then i had a convo with sam/nick and i said that i hear you but you want jack/jackson to think they are on your side. it's best to keep a big target in the house.. na d feeds flip to holly putting on make up
Old 06-29-2019, 12:49 pm
Power Updater

Fish funeral over

Sam and nick poolside

Kemi isnt bad for our game she is bad for jack/jackson's game. maybe christie will throw someone else up. i wouldn't be mad about that

Old 06-29-2019, 12:57 pm
Power Updater

Chris to jack/tommy I was talking to nick and he said which allaince and i was like how many allainces do we have. Gtreat8ful . but between him and bella saying that im like..

jack: we just hav eto make like we trust them

chris: he said that kemi might not be the best one to have on the block .. she brings us information. And im like i have to do what is best for my game.. i said that i like ovi and kat on the block but it's going to be kemi

jack we should put Nick up on the block and nip it in the bud!

Chris i thought about that but i think that bella has the power.. I plan on winning one and then i will know how long each power lasts

jack I love nick but it's just a violation of trust.. what if you bring cliff in on the foals and then we have the majority.. it's a thought.. but he;s fucking toxic right now

chris: he's unraveling..

tommy: i wish we could rebuild the 8

Chris: me too

Old 06-29-2019, 12:58 pm
Power Updater

Jack: kemi isnt going to do anything and isnt a threat.. if we get nick out

Chris: Nick is going to flip out on me he will be bullying me for the next week and make me cry

tommy : yeah i see that
Old 06-29-2019, 01:02 pm
Power Updater

Christie: I think nick is playable. I feel pussy power is way stronger than what his game. he's easily colluded.. like bella is colluded him

Chris: he said that he was part of massage of the month club and he has 10 in the bank. like im sorry a kid who lives at home with his mom and amps up kids isnt.. and feed flip

Old 06-29-2019, 01:14 pm
Power Updater

jackson: nick is trying to flip the votes.. Kat told me that bella said that. he wants to keep the noms the same

Jack: she is diabolical. im about to call her out down there.

jackson; this is hearsay..

kat up in HOH

jackson: who siad what to who?

Jack Who said that i approached kemi?

Kat: chridsdtie but no one beleives it..

jackson we need clarification

jack did christie come up to you and say that kemi walked up to you.. I just asked you a question!

Christie up : kemi told me that she walked iup to jack.

Kat I dont mean.. i dont try..

jack those stories dont line up.. you need to clear it up

jackson it's not a big deal. if christie is telling you one thing and jack another. we need to know

Kat: im sorry if i mispoke.. i didnt mean to

jack: slow down it doesnt matter kemi is going on the block and going home.

kat; I dont want to lose your trust

jack you just built it more

jackson: it's ok. dont apologize. it's ok..

jack i know you spoke one on one with nick and then we changed topics. and i know that nick is trying to flipo the votes. let me speak.. i respect you . i know what nick is trying to do. i know who he is talking to and what he is trying to build. it's ok if he said something to in spire you to do something

Old 06-29-2019, 02:03 pm
Power Updater

Holly and kat talking on feeds 3/4

Holly we have jackson and that is huge.. and we need one more of the other guys..

Nick walks in the bedroom and asks if they were sleeping cuz BB said no sleeping

Holly makes like she was laying down

Old 06-29-2019, 02:28 pm
Power Updater

jackson CASLM DOWN!! i can lead you to the water but i cant make you drink!

Kat: I can be calm

jackson : you just seem frazzled! this is me as a teamate.. you need to be the kat that is not day 1 or 2 kat.. the more you freak out to jack and holly the more you freak out the more you are going to be a target. just go out there and be social dont talk game. people pick up on i t

kat: please stop yelling at me! I dont like when you yell at me

jackson: im not yelling at you!

kat: you got my back?

jackson: am i not standing here talking to you..

kat leaves

jackson: I'll never understand women

Old 06-29-2019, 02:53 pm
Power Updater

Cliff and kat on the hammock

Nick massaging christie

Cliff: I think you are fine . don't worry too much. she starts spreading the shit too much. And if they take me off I want to keep you and In want them to know that. Just be patient

Old 06-29-2019, 02:56 pm
Power Updater

** HG's are on an outside lockdown**

Cliff i dont know any more than you do. no one has come to me yet.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:06 pm
Power Updater

Lockdown over
Old 06-29-2019, 03:17 pm
Power Updater

Nicole: how you doing jack?

Jack: good and you?

Nicole: good.

Kemi back from the SR Jack leaves