Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 19 live feed updates

Big Brother 19 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:04 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 9/9/17

paul i didnt ahve anyone in jury for me last year.. vic was only there for 2 days

xmas matt said he hoped that me and raven dont go thru that door. im sure he's the level headed one there.. jaosn is crazy.. he thinks that alex screwed him

xmas cody would vote for you over me but me vs josh he would vote for me.. elsna will vote for you and josh would get mark

paul i think you give him too much credit.. and my GB messages
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2017, 10:17 pm
Power Updater

9:47pm feeds 3/4 Josh talks to us about his disappointment for paul and xmas as allies

josh for me to ahve paul/xmas back this whole game to stand by themn and not cross themm. and paul is leitertally putitng the blood on me and xmas.. every perosn in jury he didnt get blood. to put it on someone';s back that was yoru ride or die.. i've been nothing but honest truthful direct .

for you to orchestrate all this to win for you to put all this blood and heat on me.. to get jury votes and xmas is naive that she is eatin everything that he says. they dont let me speak.. not get in a word

josh now i cant take a shot he won the veto.. and i ahve to go to F3 with them.. he thinks that he's going with his hands clean.. im going to blow up this hosuse

josh i earned my spot here i protected those 2.. and now what do i do.? they thin that im stupid.. you dont think i know taht paul went to kevin to throw the comp and that i dont know that theya re working with kevin to go to f3.. im not stupid.. dont feed me bullshit on a platter when i ahd you back

josh if i dont make it to 3 or 2.. i dont give a flying fuck at this point.. i haven't turned on no one.. he's forcing me to turn take a shot on him. not only wont i wont win and now i have blood

Josh paul thinks nobody in jury knows. Guess what. Everyone knows we're in a Final 3. Pretty sure Jason is spreading that shit like wildfire in jury

josh i played a clean game stood by them..even when they didnt have my back. now they are fucking up my game

if i win.. im in a house full of fucking snakes.. Im not going to dirty you on my way to the top to make sure i win.. that's not my style.. i woulda played it out.

josh xmas is mad about a rogue vote but not mad about paul protecting his game and shitting on us to get to the f3 to secure his spot.

Josh he didnt play me ive been into him for weeks. he's playing the fuck out of xmas

josh for me to taint my game to protect you 2. this is fucking wrong dude.. i dont give a fuck if i lose. im going to stick by them and if i win that scale im taking him out

Josh im going to F3 but they better beat me. and in jy speech you better beleive im exposing the 3 oif us

josh nobody has to know the game we played till they watch back? no fuck that.. they need to know i played a loyal game and that i stood by you and people didnt give me that in return.. if the jury sees that i was loyal and doesnt respect my game wll then fuck the jury too i dont give a fuck then

josh i didnt ruin my game guys thank my allies for that
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2017, 10:25 pm
Power Updater

Jedit training in apple room (paul might be giving him the wrong dates not sure )

kevin in his bunk

Xmas if i start this

josh you fisnih it

paul you need to do thsat

xmas he will be bright red.. what i ahve to say will strike a nerve with him.. then you come in.. does that make sense.. he wont be able to retaliate.. and he will be boiling inside.. and then you say something.. we didn't even try last time.. im going to call him OLD MAN PERVERT

paul we can do this guys we are almost there

xms he wont be able to think striaght

paul this is what we wanted fool and we got it no skipping out now

Xmas his ego will shatter when i stay over him

josh laughs..

xmas why are you laughing

josh who am i working with

paul you want to be the one to send him home

Xmas if i get to say something i want to be up there with him..
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2017, 10:26 pm
Power Updater

Xmas the bank called and they're collecting on some debts that are outstanding on your fucking dickary better tap into that $25K mother fucker!
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2017, 10:31 pm
Power Updater

Xmas i say BB should put this in their play book the golden apple grabber.. me with the boot and you .. i dont know.. gremlin?

josh did i ahve bad breath?

xmas no i would tell you

xmas jason had bad breath

paul and mark

xmas and raven..

josh and elena sometimes she had
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2017, 10:37 pm
Power Updater

That's it for me!

Wishing our Floridian readers and fans a safe night and day tomorrow with Hurricane Irma on your door steps.