Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates

Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronxd. This board is read-only.

Old 03-27-2018, 09:22 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

maddy you cant win the game from jury

erica yeah i dont wnat to not make moves that are safe.. i want to do things that i want to do and if it gets me out so be it.. and going to jury 2nd or 4th idoesnt matter.. one more week is not going to ake a difference.. i either want to be in the final 2 or it doesnt mater where i go out.. and i dont want to regret my moves in the game. i rather make the moves..

maddy the scary facvtor is a double eviction

erica id rather be evicted next week over a 4th place floater. i know im stronger than that.. you are making yoru own game moves and i dont want you to feel accountable to anyone.. you are playing your own game

erica im trying to play the game with people who want to pay the game in similar manor.. and i cant promise to be a shield for eveyrone.. and that is baffling me.. she is promising eveyone she will be a sheild..

erica i never for a second dont think she was lying to me.. but everyone is a saying that she isnt lying to me.. and it's like yo ahve to take things at face value..

maddy people only look at the good things and not the bad things

Maddy this is the 1st week that i was considered a duo with paras..
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 09:29 am
Power Updater

maddy she is afraid of you.. and we know how things have made her afraid.. and saw how she has reacted.. excuses an side stories

erica i told her that i would talk to her..

erica i asked you about teh hinky vote.. you said no and then kaela and she said no and i said bullshit.. so that was a lie.. so no matter what she says i dont trust her..

erica the thing about being a woman we are told how to think say feel and that is bulllshit

mady yeah.. i have changed my wording on how i approach that i now say does that make sense..

erica i ws like did i make a terrible move.. and it was telling as to who the person across from me.. you came to me with facts.. thee is a difference with having my eyes open and manipulating me to feel a way..

erica everyone came in here and voiced their concern and now changed that..

maddy it all comes from fear and their gut instincts.. and it;'s going to keep happening in the twisted game of BB and i thought i would be different and i leave convo's and i have to think it out
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 09:51 am
Power Updater

feeds 1/2 hamaz merron johnny.. they both have good opitches..

johnny yo think she has daela.. i think she does

hamza there is something cooking.. and im part of those conversations i dont want to lie to you guys.. and im hoping it over flows.. and im hoping that when people vote they are doing it based on me

merron laughs at him'

maza you think im joking? im telling you the truth

will in and leaves
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 09:53 am
Power Updater

maddy you got a legit reaction..

erica i didnt want to make a commitment and then ahve all those people relied on me cuz if i changed..

maddy yeah

BB maddy to the DR

Erica trust yoru gut.. and how the chips fall they fall you will hear a lot of things but dont worry

maddy i will think of it and then trust my gut..
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:03 am
Power Updater

Will i wanted to see where your head is at and you pick my brain

will no one saw it coming and then i got scared was iu the next target.. and then i was thinking if i should keep V

Erica that will be a erpsion for you and keep you safe.. and you know she wont be targetting you.. anbd i know that this was a week 7 move.. and i know that you will feel how you feel aobutg it.. i cant get close to you game wise with her next to you.. all ive been hearing.. i love will but cant with him so close to veroncia.. even with maddy .. she's a wild card.. she's all over the map and promising safety to eveyrone. even promising me safety

will my thing is going into a double i want to know im safe

erica do you think that merron will put you up

will i dont think so

erica that is huge.. i can list you.. liv ali johnny daela wont paras hamza anad merron .. you are in the best standings of anyone in the house based on a social postion

will i want numbers for the the next hoh and that they wont flip flop

erica i hate those people the most

will i need people man..

erica everyone needs that right now.. and i know it's risks of you if you vote for he to go home.. if its 6-4 and merron stays those other people will be screwed.. it's not veronica or me. for me i dont trust her personally

Will i dont either..

erica i see so much potential with you and it's aggravating that i cant get to you

will yeah she came in the game and she fucked up my game by being stuck to me. do you see that you can work with me if she was gone

erica yes.. I 150% i wold work with you

will i know you are a trustful up front kinda person

erica if i can garuntee you safety in teh double would that make you feel better..

will absolutrly

erica i will ask and then if we can sit in a room and have everyone say it.. it's not whte room red room. i dont think it can cross over much with veornica in the house with so many varibles and words that are tossed around that i dont beleive. so i dont know wherre her loaylties are.

will if she stays she's going balls out for the hoh and then she's going to go afte you.. and i feel that i can have a better realtionship with you

erica i feel taht i can work with you.. i want to be a shield with peole i want to work with.. not everyone..

will i want to work with peopel that i know i can depend on them and no those that say i'll see what teh house is saying.. and i wouldn t mind sending her ass out the door

erica no one can promise things past the double and everyone has to feel it ouyt. there is no part in my brain that says i dont want to work with you.. you are strong socially your strong.. you ahve a great memory

will i want to trust in this game

erica i would never want to make you feel something and i think that paras is someone that feels like you

ali in.. ercia says stay
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:08 am
Power Updater

Ali we jsut touched base on this

ali i dont feel you are comking after me at all so i dont feel any threat so i dont feel like i will come after you.. and i told will that mne and erica just started talking game this week

eercia and if we can go into the double with that.. if someone keeps me safe during the double i trust them

ali yes

erica i ahve yoru badk in this double will in this double

will yes i ahve your back

ali people tell me that and i dont beleive it i beleive you

will im good to my word..

ali i trust you and not V.. i feel it with you and ithat is why i want to work with you

erica when you are hoh.. i didnt want to tell everyone and i dont ahve a tight enough people that im with to tell that im working with.. and you tell only those that you trust.. for meour game realtionship will be cut short cuz of veronica'

' will that is obvious.. if she stays there will be a holy war

ali i cant keep her..

erica i trust my gut and her saying she's not gunning for me but week 6 i dont trust her

will i want people to try and not like ryan that just stands to the side and does nothing.

will i threw taht last comp with the questions and i didnt think i would win it

ali i didnt throw any comp.. i keep trying.. i know my time will come and the people im trying to get close to will see that.. im too compettive..
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:16 am
Power Updater

Erica if we can unify things just for this double and then take it from there

ali i would be comfortable with the 6 of us working together.. we jsut ahv eto get in a room and vibe and see what are assets are and i think you beleive me

will i do

erica it's so important to maintain your word.. jesse was my closest friend in the the house and iw as like no i cant keep you man

ali ryan came to me day 2 to work with him and i was like no i cant commit .. and V i cant commit.. and paras came to me nad i was like yeah i can work with her

erica the little lies and the little manipulations i cant have that with my people . I know veronica is saying that she will be a shield for people.. i dont want to be a shield for eveyrone..

ali maddy ryan hamza and ryan are question marks to me and then daela.. there is still a lot of people/game that we can go thru it.. we ahve 2 comp beasts..

Erica we all genuinley like each other and we bring something to the table

ali i keep my distance from you cuz i dont want people to think anything is happening. like whaet happened to me and liv i dont want to happen with anyone

erica 6 is even numbers.. it looks like 3 individual groups of 2 and not a group of 6

will im going to start planting the seed and send her out the door

erica i dont want to put that on you but the amount of loyalty

ali she just took maddy off the block and maddy isnt sure who she is voting out

erica she gave me her word.. she said if i was to take her off the block she gave me her word she wold vote how i wanted
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:22 am
Power Updater

Erica are you down with this? it feels organic

will yeah if we get johnny in here then it will be good.. and maddy she ges really mad..

ali jsut keep saying that red room stuff

ali let maddy do what she wants..

erica if maddy falls on the other side of the vote it will make her a target..

ali fi she wnats to be an independant vote let her

will i said i could try and keep her safe.. and then she's all like attitude and shit.. she ws saying she didnt wnt to talk right now she had a lot on her miond and i was like you just got saved.. i walked out of the room

erica i heard from people that maddy was camapinging really ahrd for veroncia to stay or is that people makinng shit up

will that's peole making shit up (nope she was)

will i feel so much better..

ali and you can go talk to paras

Ali leaves

will yeah i was thinking so much last night.. i make it happen

Erica i couldn't even sleep

Erica locks in a pinky swear with Will
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:27 am
Power Updater

Erica im so happy that we can do this and that you son will be able to see this.. and i can tell you are a confident guy.. you dont need to be around like me like me.. and yo dont need to work at it an d force it.. you are a well rounded player and mi am too

Will i will ahve your back 100% and if maddy wins HOH i will say that hse doesnt have to put you up

erica yeah me and you are close and we can send people in different directions..

Will hamza is all over the place..

erica he's so wild.. and i was saying that he doesnt know everything.. he also said that i wasn't using the veto.. so he doesnt now everything

will im sending her home thrusday

erica i can be out of the game if she stays and that means that people dont want to work with me in the furture

will she tells stupid lies nadn i feel that you are true

erica this feels so f=good and with in a group of 6.. it's good

will and everyone is coming hard for the hoh

erica i would love to keep working on this and just cuz you were working with someone that cant trust doesnt mean that i want to work with you less

will goes to smoke

erica give me your sigs

will no im cutting down..
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:36 am
Power Updater

veronica i have said this that if people vote my way that this means im going after you..

erica unless theya re lying to my face

veronica i've been saying that regardless yor reasons to get me out of the house.. seeing it aas respecting what she is doing cuz of yoru skepticism.. and that if it means you want to move forward or not

erica it's not a write off. for some it is. but not for me.. i think you;re dope.

V johnny was saying that to me too.. johnny said that he likes this girl.. and he said that this is based on a personal thing and i want to just aly everything on the table and regardless of those things i can be good for you in the game and i can only be an asset'

erica it's no secret that if youa re gone that im a big target in the house

veronica i know im always to be a target. i want to be able to fight for myself it sucks leaving the house this way and you haven't given me a chance to prove my trust.. is one of your things about me is going after people that you dont want me to go after

erica i feel that if you told me who you were going after i wouldn't beleive it..

veronica what if i already told people last week before this

erica you gave jesse your word and im all for that.. and then it was fuck with liv a little bit and shake things up with liv.. and then jesse was still going hime and i still think that you voted for jesse to stay..

veronica what is what your reasons thinking that..

erica cuz of you saying what i jsut said and that youa re a terrible liar and i didnt stop watching you and your reaction to that made yo come off guilty

V but what makes you think that jesse wast liar..

Erica when we asked they all said no

V hamza was doing the exact same thing. what makes you put me in the postions im in and noty hamza

erica hamza was like i got you and then to the room said he's going home

Veronica hamza is a smart player and has told me a lot of things.. and right now he';s going with merron.. he;'s telling me that he''s got me and a part of this thing.. and the fact i was doing that with Liv was hamza orchestrating that
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:38 am
Power Updater

Veronica to me i was loyal to the person i wanted to be loyal to..

erica i can see that

veronica the only way i can go far is to not do shit like that and hamza was saying that in order for the plan to work.. the position me and hamza were trying to do thing.. and we were lets tell jesse

choker issues talk stops
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:49 am
Power Updater

Veronicas if youa re not an idiot and listen to the people i talk to you you guys are the main people i wanted to work with Will is my best person in the house but i dont want to sit next to him in the F2 and the same thing with hamza he;'s very good with letting me beleive.. and you know how he is that we can run this house and then i was good with jesse.. and we were keeping him and then the liv thing and then changing our minds to them and

erica it wasnt that it eas flipping it was more like emotional torture and that was fucked up and it's not just you it's hamza too

veronica

hamza walking back and forth he hearing the covno

veroncia cuz the player you are after jesse went home i was like im learning things from erica and i the game brings out the best and worst and

erica you can chose which way you want to go

veroncia aanad i was like i will never do what i did to jesse again

erica last week it was so shady it wanst you only but it ewas jesse too..

veronica i promised that i was going to be honest with people if they were going on teh block.. and we had that great convo before noms and you were right it doesnt need to be good tv.. and iw ould tell them come wed/thurs. and i promised i wouldnt go for a reaction and i made all these dcisions na d now im put on the block and nothing is set in stone till they leave the DR and the jesse thing was that the 2 nam,es that were thrown was me and kaela and we hugged up here before and he made me feel like shit by not letting me get in that red room and that is why Will questioned me and he asked me if i did it and i said NO WHY.. and i knew that jesse was going home that im already a target in the house and im trying to do as little posible to not be a target

veronica i know i seem like a big threat to you cuz of how competitive i amn

eerica you are not a threat to me
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 10:58 am
Power Updater

Erica who do you feel that you can work with

veronica ali/liv dont talk game to me

erica i keep information to myself i dont know where im at in this game.. there are so many people in the game

veronica i want to work with the strongest people in teh house you hamza, even though in the last week he will come an say things to me and then i will see him run to others and then his actions aren't showing things that he is saying to me.. he wants to make big moves

erica love him

veronica he really doesnt give a fuck.. and will and johnny is good in comps.. but it sucks.. and i knwo you will keep this to yorself and it doesnt mean im not open to working with others inb teh house. and what do you want peopole that will fight for you and follow aor those that just follow.. and im not promising them anything.. and theya re asking if theya re oin my radar..

erica i hear you.. this isnt going on deaf ears

veronica i think that it's shitty that the thing with jesse is what youa re basing it on.. it was my 1st week of vboting and me not knowing how to play the game and me speaking before thinking.. if i feeel some way today im not going to promise something that may change tomorrow.. i can only promise you the 2nd day a till now that nothing has changed about you about working with you and fgigting for you have not changed

erica working together would be so much better as opposed to being adversaries..

veronica a lot of people like you and a cool chic a but at the end of the game i want you to be able to look to me as a ally to the very last minute when you can depend on anyone else. and i never made it seem to be what it was

erica on a personal thing i beleive that.. and last week to feel that.. and now im saying this move is not week 4 but a week 8 move.

veronica can you see how it was hamza dictitaing and me following..

Erica and that would suck that it's biting you on the ass

erica i dont ant to work with sheep
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:01 am
Power Updater

Veronica hamza will always have merron he took him under his win merron wont go agsint hamza.. im not committed to anyone.. i joked with will saying i would take him to F2 but im not commited.. and you want someone that is competitive.. he has connections .. but does he have the pull to convince people to work on our side.. and when you talk to merron you are talking to a silly boy. and i will beat merron in a comp any day fo the week.. and i would rather be on teh block every week and have a fighting chance.. than be sent home with out the chance to fight.. and i know taht the BD wanst your plan

erica it was an after thought.. it wasnt my plan at all ..
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:04 am
Power Updater

veronica keep me in this game and let me prove my trust to you and i know that it looked sketchy last week..and that it was a quick learn but dont let that mistake be the end of me and you in this game. i want you to please just think what i can do for you

Erica i've been very back and forth.. i think it's because on what i know.. and this random gut feeling..

veronica i know what you mean

erica it's going to be a leap fo faith.. i can only take the information that i know to be true

veronica it's good to know you are not telling people what to do

erica i dont want to do that.. I want to house to make their own decisions
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:16 am
Power Updater

Eric and veronica hug

erica goes to HOH room

paras let me apologize that when i first met you you are the complete opposite of the person that i thought you were..

merron fair enough. you were put in a position you got to know everyone for 6 days .. i could feel you looking at me.. i was like i hope this girl isnt flipping out on me right now.. and everything i thought about you i was correct.

Feeds 3/4 in HOH
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:19 am
Power Updater

Erica and Liv in hoh

Eica i talked to kaela this morning and i feel really good.. i ws like seeing wht the motive was.. and was throwing out a bunch of random stuff. and kaela gave me an eye widening when i said that V said they have a 5 .. and i beleive that she will vote with us.. but still

erica did ali fill you in with Will?

Liv yeah

Erica i feel good about that 6.
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:22 am
Power Updater

Erica paranoia is real

Liv maddy is pissing me off all i want to do is throw the slop bucket on her head. it's her damonor.. it's pisssing me the shit off

erica what ..

Liv she is like fuck ya'' and she doesn't even talk to me in the kitchen

erica will said the same too. that she didnt want to talk game she has a lot on her mind .

Erica she thinks she has all this power and sway..

Liv i would rather maddy leave before ryan..
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:24 am
Power Updater

Erica did ali tell you about johnny from last night.?

Liv not really

erica he snapped that he was being forced to make a decision that he doesnt want o make.. so it seems that if he keeps veronica that he's putting veronica and himself before us .. if Will is going to vote against veronica then you have no loyalty and feeds cut
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:41 am
Power Updater

Hamza if you go out go out with style

veronica you think that is what will send me out is the vote

veronica whats the different oc me calling a house meeting

hama people are tellijng you what you want to hear. you know people are BS you're smart

veorncia so me callijng a house meeting?

hamza yeah. that is why ika came back she called everyone out

will it's on you

will walks away

hamza say this line we are all adults vote aas you want .. if you dont want to give me your vote let me enjoy the last 2 days here.. and then when you leave you can spit all that shit out i=.. and i got yoru back

Veronica that's a good idea.. im all pumped

hamza im tired of people's BS!!!
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 11:49 am
Power Updater

Im taking a break and will be back IF there is a HINKY VOTE HOUSE MEETING
Old 03-27-2018, 12:14 pm
Power Updater

Quick post:

Will told Erica and Ali aobut the 5 company alliance of him v hamza daela..

Will leaves to talk to paras

Erica I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!

Erica this means that hamza isnt feeding me false information and this just reeled everyone in.. and johnny cant tell veronica that he knows..

Erica if we get paras.. i'll be like johnny vote how you want..
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:19 pm
Power Updater

Veronica tells aali and Erica that she is calling a house meeting

Erica the drams another house meeting!!

veronica i want to clear the air and prove some things to you and it's not a debvate it's just me stating a few points so that i dont have to waste my time for 2 days

veronica to daela nothing for you guys to stress out aobut it's jsut people telling me what they want to say

Will tells johnny aobut 5 c

Paras in.. hoh

Ali no matter waht she says down there

paras yeah..

erica yeah we';re good
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:23 pm
Power Updater

Johnny are you sure?

Veronica it's not like anyone is saying they ahve my bad

johnny does a pit check

veronica i dont want to crry and im just going to lay it on the table and prove some shit and it's about teh jesse vote anad it might fuck me up but i did things my way
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:25 pm
Power Updater

Erica what is she going to do

hamza i told her to blow shit up

Erica trust me she is going.. trust me

hamza everything i do in this game is calculated.. i know will told you about 5 something.. yeah i told him to tell you

hamza I was telling them we dont need V it's going to be a unanimous vote i promise you!!

Erica what did daeala say

hamza yeah they were like fuck yeah.. i ws working on them

Erica you are like my stupid little brother that i never wanted
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:32 pm
Power Updater

veroncia this was super last minute i ahve nothing to lose and im an emotional person. im pretty angry right now. i might cry cuz im upset. there are alot of people that are frake and telling me things that i want to hear.. i think if i am going to spend my last 2 days in here.. like Erin said last night (production and feeds cut)

Veronbcia im not going to be upset if you vote me out im not going to be not huggin peoople

we are in fucking Big brother.. draw the line in the sand take a chance on me you told me that you'd have my back.. do you think that erica is the type of player that would be upset if you voted to keep me. no she wants yo to do what you want

veorncia some epople are questioning my week last week im going to walk you through last week.. I didnt know what i was doing.. and hamza nad i decided that liv and jesse was going up and we had to tell liv that she was safe and then we had to decide jesse ws going.. and that liv was feeling too comfortable and that lets stir some shit up.. and i was like do i want to s tir shit up or play an honest game and then i thought it was a good idea.. and he told us that he was going to go agsitn the showmance.. should we keep jesse. we weer on the fence again and we are not sure.. and after talking we realized it was to get jesse out.. i dont know why im the one looking like i was being flippy everyojne was doing that.. dont base that on the 1st week of me being in teh house and i will never do that again.. and my mind can change in senconds and it has
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:46 pm
Power Updater

Veron cia hamza gave me will anyone the option to throw a pity vote to jesse i said why wouldn't i take it.. if i was feeling sketchy. that would a been my 1st thought to say. i looked nervous aas fuck on wehen jesse left and when he threw my and kaela's name and only BB knows who did that.. and the people i worked with is not trusting me.. and who are you to not trust my word.. why would you beleive kaela and not beleive me and what is it based on that

V i never went around saying that i would be a shield for you did i say that to any one of you.; no i said that USE me as a shield.. and when are you going to know where your head is at.. the worst position i am in right now.. and i didnt
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:47 pm
Power Updater

V dont evicted me about some rogue vote let it fucking go it doesnt really matter!! and itf you cant let it go then talk to me aobut it.. eveyrone in the house is being fake to me right now. i dont ant to spend my last 2 days like this. tell me if yo dont want me in the house.. and i hope that the people i want to fight for in the game does wll. not vs merron .. but for anyone. the only reason iom here

V is you dont ahve my back.. then youa re a fucking liar.. and you are a fucking shady piece of shit.. .. lots stop playing summer camp.. i know that people want me to be here.. stop playing summer camp.. no is the time.. you have agirl on the block who is good for your game and dont ask me who im putting up im not asking you that.. i will talk to those that i want to talk to

paaras you just just explained to us for 1./2hr.. i dont want to tell you where my mind is at .. cuz you are saying that you regret doing that.. so im not doing that.. and im not talking for anyone.. jsut me

veronica exactly.. thee are people that are telling me the things that you jsut said and then some that aren't..

Veronica dont waste my time.. i was put in here for a reason. dont send me out this week.. you can go in the DR and vote and not tell anyone it;'s anonymous. you dont ahve to tell anyone and not pick a side.
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:47 pm
Power Updater

veronica if you want to judge me on the small mistakes i made the 1st week.. and i only called the meeting to clear the air.. so if you want to debate it im free all day.. i never said i would be your shield. i said use me as s shield.. i dont care how you use me in teh game i want to stay.. and i dont care how this is I feel good aobut how i played this right now.. and i wanted to get it out and i want you guys to reflect and talk about me.. you guys talk about me enough you might see how good it is to keep me in the game

Veronica leaves sobbing away
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2018, 12:50 pm
Power Updater

While feeds flipped.. liv to ali i watched hamza and he was laughing the whole time

Will to pars. you ok with that..

paras yeah

will we can always get rid of liv/ali later
paras yeah

Johnny im glad she did that

kaela yeah

Hamza SHIT like this is funny

erica to an extent but not when someone's game is on the line

hamza i find stuff funny that is sick and twisted..

feeds 1/2 ali liv outside with will and paras.. will going back over how the 5 C was formed..
Attached Images