Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Celebrity 2 cast and house

Big Brother Celebrity 2 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, social media and assorted links

Old 01-13-2019, 01:16 pm
Power Updater

Default Lolo Jones

Lolo Jones

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Hometown: Des Moines, IA
Current City: Baton Rouge, LA

Three adjectives that describe you: Determined, witty and fierce.

Favorite Activities: Watching TV, drawing and painting.

What do you think will be the most difficult part of living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Getting along with all the different personalities and backgrounds. I think I’ll be able to adjust to changes in the elements (i.e. schedule change, temperature change, etc.), but the human interactions are what make me the most nervous.

What moment in your career do you think prepared you to live in the BIG BROTHER house? The fact that I have lived in the Olympic training center has prepared me to be around different personalities from all over. Experience in the Olympic village with people from all different cultures with different interests all trying to live in harmony and also compete at your most stressful competition at the same time.

Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most? I loved watching Ross compete. I think Ross and Omarosa were the most entertaining cast members.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? My strategy will continue to evolve as I continue to understand more about the game and the players. Whenever you go into a race, you can calculate all you want but the races always change depending on the environment and who you are competing against. I will try to be as fluid as I can and be calm and not easily offended.

My life’s motto is… Keep trying. When all odds are stacked against me, I just keep going and keep pushing myself no matter how hard it gets.

What would you take into the house and why?
Bible

Fun facts about yourself:
I used to be fluent in Spanish until I stopped using it. I was one credit shy of a double major in it.
I can play the cello.
Watermelon is my favorite dessert.

Last edited by UgotBronx; 01-14-2019 at 01:19 pm.