View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 07:47 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/19/18

Johnny sorry i didnt want all that to happen

kaela ok it was ali and liv too .. it was the only reason i knew that you were talking about me was from ali live derek ryan so y8ouw ere talking about me right?

Johnny yeah

kaela this was information i got when i was hoh..

Johnny it's just you and not derek

kaela i knwo if i go on the block i will go home.. and i dont care.. no one has my back.. i was putting maddy will and paras on teh block.. and i wasnt putting you on teh block and i felt that people weer agsint us but i didnt nknow till that extent..

johnny waht do you mean ali/liv.. lie how long had they been bringing you information

akaela there was the deal with keeping each other to the triple..a dn i had something with erica and them and she erica wanted to bring you in as 6.. and i said ok im ok with johnny but ryan did say yor 4 names.. and i did have eerica liv ali's and derek's back but that is why i asked those 4 cuz those are the names that ryan said.. and they dint want me to go agsint yo.. adn i never was

johnny what

kaela i was never going to go against you

johnny they are pro you

kaela im pro them and erica

johnny are they pro me though

kaela yeah theya are

johnny there are 2 duos and a trio

akela and then you

johnny they were coming to you for however long and throwing my name under the bus and painting a target on me

kaela no it was more of a heads up.. so when you and maddy were brought up it ewas beleivable..

johnny you said it matched upn

kaela yeah .. but they gave me the heads up.. and then we had a genuine convo and you were the 1st person i said was save.. and then even after the veto they came to me till the day of the eviction when erica went up they weer still trying to convince us hard core

johnny what the fuck

akela the fact that happened that is why i put erica up.. i thought it was derek ali liv erica and you

johnny did you threaten one of them that they would ahve to chose to go up on eh block

kaela i just ruined every relationship in the house.. and i know that paras will maddy are against me and im not stupid.. i said that i wasnt putting you up even to you in the kitchen today..

Johnny i thought you were lying to me

kaela no. we made a deal
Attached Images