View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 01:22 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Will hamza wont keep V

Derek i want to reply on me and not reply on others you know whow that is is

veronica talking to paras trying to explin that peopole were twisteing her words

maddy in teh bathroom

talk ends

Derek drama!!

Maddy yeah that was what that ws.. our faces on when that happens

Derek i cant wait to watch it

Veroncia johnny is scared to commit cuz he doesnt want to be thrown under the bus.. kaela and derek said trhey would vote for me and the same thing like you said if you kept me.. and maddy i dont know . and will said no matter what?

paras was taht today?>

veronica yeah

paras if that is the case iwe need to take a shot at erica and get her out

veronica i need you to look me in the eyes.. and let you know it is going to happen. i just dont wnat to go around telling everyone that it will happen.. but trust me she is the best lone to go far..

paras if we w=dont take her out

veronica i will do exactly what she did to me and say you did this to me and best wishes to you.. and she might not go home . i wouldn't do it unless we ahve ethe numbers..

paras i will talk to will and we ahve to be sure wwe ahve the numbers or else we are playing erica's game

paras if you stay i need you to not work with hamza..

veroncia i dont want to work with him.. i dont trust him.. he's playing it to me.. he's coming to me saying a lot of shit. he wants his pawns.. he wants to throw people on teh block just to get a reaction. i dont want to he sketches me the fuck out

paras if you stay we can not deal with teh busllshit of sending one of us home

veronica if you keep me that i will not bullshit anymore.. i need to fight for my people.. I need you jsut as much as you need me. you are my #1 pick for the smartest person in this house

Veronica just know that i ahe to say what i ahve to say

Veroncia you maddy will keep and and you will be my 3 and i wont be with hamza anymore.. and i will go after eerica
Attached Images