View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:29 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/26/18

feeds back

paras i ws cast for a reason.. and hamza telling me that i was going to vote a certain way..

paras there were people i was good with early on.. that im not feeling good with them now.. and maddy.. and i saw those reasons that i should dis associate myself from her and even with last week what more could i ahve done that i voted out jesse.. and im like give me information that you can give me to make sure taht you can trust me.. ive been here for 4 week.. even with you that you didnt put me up

erica i will never put you up but maybe on some p[oint

paras.. clearly people are working together.. and people are saying for me to vote this way

ereica who again/ liv ali johnny

paras yeah .. and you.. not only im at teh totem pole. im not even there and i never got a feeeling that you guys want to work with me and i see the 4 of you guys together.. and that i hear about them.. but i ahve proven myself..

paras you are aa strong player but there is a target on your back.. but i want to offer that if i win hoh i wouldnt put you up..

erica i appreciate that..

paras if i have any pull on maddy as well i want o protect you as well

erica i didnt really consult anything with anyone last week. i didnt know what i wanted to do.. we didnt talk that much.. i didnt tell anyone what aas going on.. that you see us all talking.. i told everyone to fuck off game wise. anything taht anyone says when they walk in through those doors is BS

paras i know and i wanted to tell you that i wanted to talk to you but not when you were in power but to show you i appreciate you as a person.
Attached Images