View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 07:43 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

maddy up in HOH you're in here and everyone heard this.. jsut in case im in here im trying to make it chill if it seems like .. if you say soemthing in a game contecxt feel free.. i dont want it to seem like i dont want to hear that kinda stuff. and i ahvent heard game things and i am the one to open the lines of communications

ryan for me as HOh if something shakes out i will search you out

hamza what no one ahs talked game to you yet?

Maddy no.. if i ahvnet said

hamza if i havent talked game to some people.. like in my hearrt. people arent ready to play the game

maddy yeah thats how i feel. there ares a lot of people in the house and i do talk to everyone and say hi but i would be open to talk game..

hamza im here as a competitior it's why my name is up the on the block

maddy w and it's with no motive.. if i dont do that.. it will have looked like ive thrown.. i would have thrown water on myself.. even saying that it makes me seem like im playing too hard

ryan before this mring no one talked to me.. and nwo power going to my head are talking to me cuz im here in my bed

maddy being in hell i didnt know how it would go and i didnt wnt it to come offf sketchy.. after i waited for things to happen last eweek

hamza i will come to talk to you

madddy right nwo i dont ahve a lot to say but im happy to listen to what others have top say ok?

ryan cool beans maddy

maddy tries to leave

Ryan you wouldn't happen to be jewish..

maddy no i am the whitest white girl that ever lived

ryan earlier i was trying to collect one of each color we had a christian muslim and atheist so im trying to see if i can add to the joke

maddy no no Im english French scottish and irish

maddy leaves

hamza wow i didnt see that coming.. she's nto playing summer camp

i ahve a lot to say
Attached Images