View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 04:25 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

merron up in HOH..

ryan just wondering where your head is at and where you'e going .. this lets me know how youa re seeing the house.. and hat is why i gathereed the house before and i respoect and i was woreied about someone coming to you saying that hey if you dont vote my way im going to tell the whole hou9se that youa re a liar..

merron no way anyone will push me like that

ryan i just want to know how yo see things.. they ahve been told andrew/hamza on teh block.. but im interested on your limited time in the house who would go up if one came down and it's not something you need to answewr right now but think of it so i ahve an idea.. im afreaid cuz andew and hamza are athletic.. what i want to do is ahve someone that wont make waves in the house.. or if you see someone that is a threat for you.. and if you do get to vote and i dont knnow if you do.. like saying yeah from go this is the person you'd like to send home. id like to ahve that information..

merron.. i've cracked 24hrs..

ryan if you have an answer

merron what i noticed.. andrew hamza thing. saw that coming. who i would put up that si super hard im still trying to get to know everyone.. it seems like for me where im at.. im in a weird predicament..

ryan and this would not get repeated anywhere.. this is not what this is for

merron i beleive you.. i dont know who i would put up. i also dont want to screw with the vibe. i jsut got in

ryan if i came to you and said this siwhat i want would you say ok you are the HOH.. last week it was a unanimous vote.. even though during the week it wasnt..
Attached Images