View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:52 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/31/17

Dre i prefer the sneaky ones than the ones that are fake.. i want to be alone so i dont pop off

sindy is that how jackie is with you

dre she is fake to everyone.. i guess you are drawn into her when she is always nice.. when in reality she lies.. which is fine.. i prefer teh ones that dont say anything or thst are sneaky.. not the ones that are like " oh i want to work with you. you are so nice blah blah"

Sindy thats who i felt with cass

Sindy is that why you think you were nom'd?

Dre i didnt campaign for cass.. and no one was going to flip flop i promise you.. and i wsnt cass' #1.. and i wouldnt be if she stayed.. you guys wouldnt even know if i was pretending.. i dont know.. i understand the game is played a certain way..

Sind i think it was that you guys were close

Dre jackie and I? she she did so many things

Sindy you expected better

Dre yeah you dont expect taht from people youa re working with.. she was cass' #1 and she said so many things that cass said but she probably also added stuff.. and you can beleive her cuz she is beautiful and .. Dre beings to cry

Dre jackie was saying things liek we can go after neda and bruno and nw she is working with bruno.. she is freaking annoying but i dont want to talk bad about her..

Dre Emily did bully jackie and i was there but dallas said it he never said jackie's name.. and i asked her if she said it.. and she didnt admit it.. she thinks she's a mastermind and she thinks that that she can run everyone.. and it's so freaking annoying.. and in this life she will get whatever she wants cuz she doesnt ever lie.. it's so freaking annoying..

dre i dot want to go down there and be fake ass..
Attached Images