View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 08:35 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/11/18

Ryan to johnny. he brings you and i dont. if the answer is loyalty. he said day 2 that he'd always have my back. everyone haas known where i stood. my targets have never been quiet. and at this point it's get or be gotten. all day long.. id love taht opportunity to see what you are seeing.. and im at the stage im going home. and there is no way to sway those people.

tomorrow for me is going to be a perjury management conversation with everyone.. and that will go a long way on how i determine things on how i figure things at the end, cuz im going to want to know how your game has been where your game is going and why. and if i dont feel that 's an honest or less than frank conversation that's going to go a long way also

Johnny have you considered that still being inside the house to get everyone's information to know whats going on

ryan i wont still be in the house though Im only going to have that meeting if i know im going and i know im going. lets be real you're not voting for me maddy's not voting for me.

Johnny yeah

ryan and paras itnst voting for me so that's 4 thats all i need to go home. im not going to be talking alot in jury i dont think i will and i dont think i have a handle of the game. not at all and at the end of the day full and frank is what i have asked from people and it's what i haven't gotten most of the way through so this will be an opportunity to get that and if it's not that then that goes a long way too.

Johnny yep.

Ryan cuz all i ever asked for was honesty and peoples words to mean something and i dont think that people never did that. and i dont think so not in a full way. paras said that Will was taking care of her week 1 and i was like yeah that was me too till he wasnt.. and i was taking care of me.. and i know that people were looking out for me but it's been he's good for me today. since week 2 day 7.. and it's been like that with everybody.. ive never gotten full commitment.. im ready to see where everyone's stands and compare and contrast to what i find believable and what i dont when it comes down to finale night where i get some bullshit answer
Attached Images