View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:27 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday TRIPLE Eviction Day 4/26/18

Derek to will alone.. you knw that i have alwayas been striaght with you..

Will yeah i dont kn w what happened.. johnny started making digs at kaela on the couch down in rehersal.. and that 's wat got it going.. i dont know

Derek i ahve always been with you.. .. game time it's going to be game time who we tust the most.. and whatever way wwe wnat to figure it out. 1st we have to win.. this is the best way it's 5-1.. i never saw an HOH go psychotic.. he;s crazy.. i said i gotta talk to will even the stuff with teh beers i wanted you to be my #1 boy

Will paras and maddy fell out paras think that maddy made a deal with you

derk no there is no deals

will i dont want to touch taht block

Derek no.. im not going to say anything but man to man if i win do you think i will put you up over the 3 of them? i haven't made any deals.. im nt going to make deals or say Will im not going to put you up.. I want to win this and send liv and johnny home

Derek we shoulda sent johnny home last week.. do not send the wrong person home this week. dont be scare about kaela being a strong dou. johnny won more comps than the 2 of us combined.. he wants the showmance gone.

Will i want liv out

Derek yes.. and i know she is throwing comps too. she's smart she;s a gamer

Will i hope the decision that we make me and paras walk out

derek it wont happen.. even if it's a double it's johnny and liv on the block.. it's a numbers game and you ahve to play your best odds.. you have to trust me

Will today is teh day all that is in the past

Derek we can not play johnny's game

Will we all have alliances.. you kaela ali liv me and paras

drek is kaela walks out and i win the triple i have no idea what i will do.. i love paras.. and i trusted you.. in the yard i told you that .. it wasnt to break you up.. i kow taht paras says you are her #1.. people have all withheld information in this game.. you know where im at..

will for sure

derek whatever you guys do. it's BB it's nto going to be some blindside or johnny wont flip lout.. you dont ahve to tell anyone your vote.. and you go vote and it will be worse if you tell either of them.. i think it;'s rediculous to tell anything. we are trying to be the respectful

will yeah they will go nuts

derek what johnny is doing is the opposite.. and with yor votes you dont ahve to tell anyone.. people will keep coming in here till you tell them and so you dont ahve to tell anyone.. it;'s where it's fair.. if you dont tell them.. if you do tell them their eviction speeches will be drastically different

Derek you know where i am and how i feel

Bro hug.. talk ends
Attached Images