View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 06:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Eviction Show Thursday 9/20/18

Veto meeting

Julie kaycee congrats on winning the final veto of the season. you're the only one eligible to vote tonight ..

Julie finale night is less than a week away only one of you will make it there

angela; thank my family friends for the love and support and cbs.. kaycee my little peanut. i knew this day was coming i cant tell you how im so happy that we will be friend forever. im not going to campaign against tyler that will break my heart. whatever you need to do for y8our game im ok

tyler: kaycee and JC congrats to you 2 for representing the LGBTQ communbity.. anglesa you have takens shots and jabs in this house that you didn't deserve. and anyone would be a fool to not be in love with you

kaycee; we are f4 soon to be f3.. it;s been crazy to be in this house 93 days. you both are my friends.. and between the 3 of us we have won 19 comps. I love you both. tyler you are my brothers. i appreciate when you ask every morning if w i want some eggs.. angels We have been together the whole time. you have been taking shots since day one.. and no one know what you have been through.

kaycee this is strictly game im sorry Angela you I have to evict you

kaycee is crying..

angela it's ok. it's ok

kayce; angela i k love you so much

Angela no hard feelings

JC Bye

tyler LOVE YOU

kaycee go get em girls lets go!!

Last edited by UgotBronx; 09-20-2018 at 07:06 pm.