View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 04:22 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20/18

Angie: I dont know what got him to having so many friends.. he's an asshole!1

Angie i thought i was going to come in here and do what i can and win me that $500k but i cant. i can't lie.. i am voting swaggy to stay.. but Im a people person and that 's where my skill is. im not an athlete. and the only person that i can identify as a dick hs a whole bunch of freinds in this house is aDICK.HE'S A DICK!!!

Sam: i think he and you are teh further apart on the spectrum for sure. it's the same problem you had with angela

angie: he;s the kinda guy that comes into a club and goes i can buy this whole fucking place and treats the serves like shit.. like i know this guy.. you have to suck up to him at work and say OH yeah you want another bottle? I just dont know how in this diverse house he is still winning

Sam i dont know if he is winning

Angie: i dont know if this is going to be bad for my game

sam; you can be yourself..

Sam: dont get me confused.. i came from very little but that is something that is happening in society if y8oou will haves and have nots.. it's completely flipped turned on it's head.. i think to those seasons i did watch.. like victoria appears to be really weatherly.. nice gclose.. and frankie grande has a lot of money but he doesn't make that part of his personality