View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 03:43 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20/18

RS: how does brett have so much power in this game.. how?

Feds 1/2 sam up in hoh with rachel

Sam; plainly they dont hang out wioth me and i dont hang out with them

rachel; did they try and talk to you

sam; yeah but then she says comments like get er done" and i know she is picking on me

rachel: she sayts stuff like that?

Sm; yeah.. they are the other alliance.. they dont clean and they are messy.. and lately she's been going on and on of female empowerment but what they do is the opposite of what female empowerment.. flipping your hair and screaming like a cat isnt female empowerment.. and they walk around l=with clothes that dont even fit them half on and half off.. and they dont respect peoples things or space.. and you are in the middle of doing something and boom here they are.. respect others and respect yourself and im sure they ave nasty things to say about me.. i smoke i drink. i dont respect myself. you can say whatever you want.. but i have to nominate 2 people so i thought them 2. that was the obvious choice

rachel; what if one of them win veto

Sam: i havent thought that far

rachel: who do you want out more

sam: they are interchangeable..

rachel; in the case one comes down

sam; who will i put up?> i haven't thought about that. .. Im close with SR we have had good talks but her not being able to control herself early on.. that is why i wasnt going to waste a nom.. she will be taken out it's inevitable.. she made a public display last night and i coulda put her up for that.. but i had my mind made up.. i just had to nom 2 people.. but if i had to chose a replacement it will be her(RS).. and lets face it we made it our house now

rachel; would you do a guy or no?