View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday Eviction Day 11/2/16

Justin if things happen and you stay man

scott yeah man.. thanks.. i dont want them to think im a quitter.. but i think the votes are there.. it'd be nice if you could vote for teh hear and now but peoleahve to vote for the future.. i gave alex the go ahead to vote me out cuz it would be bad for her to vote to keep me and i know taht whitney isnt VTE me.. so what is the point of alex throwing out a vote and piss off the girls. and im 99.9999% america is going to evict me..

justin you gave who where?

scott i gave her the go ahead.. it's nto that her vote is the deciding vote.. it's going to be america and whitney.. and i hope that no one gives alex a hard time.. it's jsut dumb for her to burn one of her relationships to give me a pity vote.. and i dont want that for her.. she's been my best friend from the begining and has always ahd my back.. but i told her that i didnt want it she needs to focus at the task at hand and she's been an amazing friend.

justin when i was talking about last night.. it wasn't really about her.. it was really about shelby..

** justin told Scott that the girls were " shoo shooin' about his dandruff issues" Scott laster talked to alex about it and alex said they werent making fun of it it was jason**
Attached Images