View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 03:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 11/25/16

Kryssie ive been trying to guide you and keep your best intrests at heart.. and you blew everyone off.. that sucks!!

Jusitn i wanted to be alone

kryssie there are 4 of us left.. we are supposed to be in it togethter.. and i get it you ahve to compete with morgan.. but you are like fuck everyone that has been trying to build a relationship withg..

kryssie do you care how that looks

jsutin i jsut want to be alone.. im sorry

kryssie so you dont care

justin im here to win kryssie..

kryssie you think america is going to be happy that you blew off everyone yesterday when BB gave us 13 people.. like that's really sehitty.. you blew us off.. you didnt even talk to us.. and you were the chef

jsutin you all did good

kryssie this is nwo how you do things in real life. why did you do that to us.. fuck us why did you do that to me.. that's really fucked up!!

Kryssie you werent part of anything yesturday.. i kept trying to keep you included.. ive been looking out for you this while season.. you think i was looking out for jason? you ahve no idea the lenghts i went to to keep you safe..

kryssie i read that letter in front of everyone and sobbed my face off in front of everyone..

jsutin i wasnt feeling it. i jsut had to be alone.. that was basically a challenge.. and a comp BB needed that footage.. and you werent even here.. that's fuycked up we're supposed to be yoru friends
Attached Images