View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 08:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

kaels we weer a at the counter and will said we can do this all the way.. and i was like no.. i dont wnt to be at the end with will hamza derek v.. that's not good odds for me

erica i think i want equal odds of floaters and others..

kaela we have guaranteed 5.. me derek ali liv hamza we dont need a 6

erica i wold love to be the one to send her out of the house

kaela before coming in here i talked to hamza and he was like yeah he was with us

erica to have me and hamza say that we cant trust someone that has lied to everyone

kaela yeah..

Erica i never thought she was lying to me

kaela not one second till all this jesse stuff. and she only thought it was me and derek.. and im like NO.. she told jesse not to pitch to her that her vote wouldn't change..

erica she said that she wouldn't change her mind.. and it turns out she didnt lie she did vote for him but she didnt tell us about it and lied aobut it.. and i dont trust her

meanwhile fees 3/4 veronica talking to johnny johnny will hamza are the only people i ahve told everything to.. and kaela in that group i told alot of things too.. and i feel taht we can help each other.. and the people in my room im close to is paras and maddy and i dont know how they s feel about me that they like me and want me in the house but maddy said all these things.. for me to vote to keep her and i said i would.. and then said we would do the same thing and made a pact and now that erica took her off the block maddy feels like she owes erica.. and that is not a good thing for the people youa re working with.. i said maddy promise her that you are not going after her nor i..
Attached Images