View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 03:14 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 4/3/18

Johnny i think he believes what he said he heard but that might not be what it was

feeds 1/2 ali up in hoh.. so when a person keeps going on and on and on.. it would be fists outside the real world

ali and parsa leave to talk

Ali im sorry paras.. i dont want you to think that you cant come to me and trust me.. and you know that you ahve told me things that are in a vault.. and i dont want you to feel bad in anyway

paras he swore on carter to me that this is what he heard

Ali i dont ever remember saying it BUT if i did say it it wasn't something so insignificant and not related to anything.. but he took that opportunity to pout a target on my back.. he's been doing this since week 2 when he tried to pit me agsint daela.. and it's been building and im sorry if i handled this poorly..

paras i would ahve too. it's ok

ali this is just something taht needed to happen.. and you saadi that you were bullied and enough was enough and you pushed back.. and that was what it ws with me.. and i dont want anything to happen to the relationship that we ahve built

paras if i come to you you shouldn't have doubt about me.. you can say you didnt say it or say it that it was a joke.. when you said you were questioning me..

ali you said that he said that but when you came in you looked a little defeated.. and if you trusted me you wouldn't have came to me.. it was me having enough of this one person.. when you come to me in the future with other things it will stay in a vault.. it's an isolated incident that i ahve had enough of. and i will always have your back
Attached Images