View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:30 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 4/3/18

Maddy leaves

Erica im still on board to getting merron out. i just want everyone to come up and talk to me and say thier peace.. and im jsut like i dont know waht i want to do..

erica kaela came up and said that she wanted rayn gone and ali was pushing her agenda up

Erica kaela said that johnny and will are playing a similar game.. but i like johnny more and im not going after him.. but i feel that he doesnt give me anything but i should give him more.. i dont think youa re on their radar..

johnny i should talk to her more. but ive been throwing their name around

erica i think daela thinks that we are close daela ali/liv.. and i was like if you think this is an alliance im fucked.. we'
re gonna fuck some peole over here we really are.. if daela came to us with that information i dont think that she's bullshitting us..

johnny it's just annoying that ali is pushing her agenda

erica if daela is still here for the daela i dont ant to go to the triple with daela but if it's pair of you and pair of me.. then we ahve a chance. i want a pair there.. i do want to go further with liv/ali

Erica we set ourselves decently.. and so have ali/liv.. and im going to keep playing this back n forth thing.. unless something big comes to light.. i now hat ryan has his targets aimed so whatever.. and it makes it easier oif daela has trust in me.. or just saying that to make me feel bad/guilty

johnny if daela leaves it's maddy will paras us ryan

erica i dont want ryan to go into the triple

johnny yeah right..

erica if it;s ryan kela derek. i might keep derek.
Attached Images