View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 12:41 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 4/3/18

backpost 3:21pm Liv talked to johnny after erica ali liv and kaela talked in the hoh

liv kaela is getting on my nerves a bit

Johnny she's jsut rude all the time, why did she get on your nerves

Liv it's jsut little comments..

johnny she;s so competitive al the time she cant let anyone have any feel good

liv she always brings up the fact that people dont like me

johnny they like you more than her..

Liv you want to get ryan or merron out

johny merron

liv i ws up ther and they were talking up ther and say they wanted to get ryan out

johnny are you fucking kidding me? or are they just bullshitting her

liv oh then they are bullshitting me too cuz it seemed real. maybe they will tell me after she's gone

johnny i still think that erica is wishy washy why the hell

liv i think she doesn't want to be a tyrant.. and im so indifferent.. i think about one side and then i hear someone else and im like oh yeah

johnny ryan has offered you more than merron could ever

liv yeah.. but he's saying he will come after me.. i think you and erica need to talk .. and i think if they do go after me and ali it will be more ali than me.. and trhey want to get out maddy next week

johnny wiat who/

liv ali daela erica

liv were you thee when kaela was pitching to get rid of ryan and she was so inense

johnny be on board with this and dont be passive.. i cant go again ali on this..

liv what if you are watching at home and the real option was to get ryan pout and we get merron out

johnny that will be every time that ryan is on the block..

liv to be honest if ryan makes tit to f2 then it's like.. but if merron makes it to f2 the other person wins

johnny yeah that's why i want ryan to stay.. i dont want to have a flaoter there..

liv she originally wanted merron out.. but im not saying anything cuz they ahve gotten people out that were after me.. so im thinking that merron goes

johnny yeah me too

liv daela wants ryan to go cuz he knows that he's after them. and i dont know why ali is pushing to get ryan out when she knws that she 's supposed to do the opposite of them

johnny ali is good at covering up.. she wanted daela out first..

Liv you're right i think merron should go

johnny you think or know?

Ali I know

johnny and we have to talk to ercia she doesnt ahve to be the peace maker.

End of back post
Attached Images