Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/31/18

erica and merron in hoh

Erica i didnt slep well

merron does anyone elver sleep well?

Erica not once

merron me either.. do you think it has to do with the stress of the house

erica yeah there is no relax/./.

merron so whats up

Erica i feel that it's you and ryan.. and i didndt want to tell you.. and i know that you are not coming fter me.. everyone is paired up coupled up except me you ryan johnny.. if i put up anyone else but if i put anone up that they will be pissed

merron dont say that you dont know where my head is at

erica i didnt last week but i do this week..

merron so you want to keep the peace in teh house cuz we have a wreck this week? and dont you feel that you will ahve a target on your back regardless

erica yeah ryan said that the target wont get smaller.. and im not saying floater.. it's people that dont ahve a concrete defined side.. maddy and will are equally as floaty.. they ahve the support.. if they do or dont stay.. and i i dont feel comfortable with the house that they will come save my ass.. im worried about being targeted at any point. it sucked that hamza went home he is the one i trusted 100% unwavering.. that is the only person that if they won i'd be yes.. others maybe not.. i know that the rational of it is crazy.. that someone who isnt targeting me go home.. jesse hamsa werent targeting me.. and i feel i have to tread very lightly right now.

merron well thanks for telling me

merron leaves

Erica to the camera as a lone wolf in this game playing with no allies what so ever it's tough playing, really tough
Attached Images