View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 04:58 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/25/18

Sam to kaycee: Im here to be loyal to those i said and im ok with seeing a guy at the end if he deserves it. im not all about that girls alliance shit. being empowering doesn't mean all women..

Sam: fessy is heart broken.. in case you haven't guessed it fessy is extremely naive. that;s [putting it nicely. he doenst know what he is doing

Sam: i find it hard that he has his own place. this boy eats chicken nuggets.. you ever see him ttry to eat..

sam's busts out laughing

Sam that boy is being pushed back and forth.. and then i watched him watching haleigh with brett in the hammock for 20 mins.. that is so fucked up. that is just one more thing i dont like. that is a fucked up! and im not going to get into it it has nothbing to do with this house or the game. im agsitn that double standard. that we can blow the whistle on them and they cant.. it';s an unfair advantage hat im going to take advantage of. i will enver say a ,man made me say thios or that i have my own and i wills tand up for myself. there have been ugly things in my life too but i dont haold that against men. and empower womn is someone who treats everyone equyally. ab all girls allaince is good but letys make it all level headed women.

Kayceee; yeah