View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 08:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

paulie frank came to me.. he knows that i can talk to people.. and he knew that nicole/cortey for the reasons we already talked about.. but i like the dude he's a funny guy but.. .. and fishies.. but everyone knows he is full of shit and with certain information that came to light it's not good to chance that situation.. and she came to me if i wanted to keep frank in the house she would vote the way she wants me to.. so that makes me feel even more so.. fioshies.. and information with bridgette who she wants on teh block so that convo didnt happen till then

james i talked to frank said if he stays i expect him to put me up ont eh block and he said we'd be even

BB Victor that's really annoying. STOP THAT ( he was bouncing teh ball off the wall/mirror)

paulie if frank leaves and comes back he will try and mend things with bridgette but i dont think she would.. but if bridgette left and came back frank wouldnt care cuz he is already 5 steps ahead and bridgette doesn't play like that.. and his life was on teh line and he didn't try and win anything..

paulie you know me tell me who you want out and i will vote them out.. and i think frank can make people feel a certain way when they are dead set.. he's good at it.. nicole wanted him out and now she is saying she feels bad for home
Attached Images