View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 09:09 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 9/8/18

2:56am Feeds 3/4

Tyler and Kaycee alone in HOH

tyler: fucking JC. where does he get the balls to say this to me. he says angela is leaving this week. he is so convinced he has yo and brett convinced to go for angela on DE. he wants me to do the same thing. i cant contain my anger when he says that ballsy as fuck. brett doesnt bring that shit up to me

Kaycee: brett only brought up if sam/jc wins.. they might put up angela/tyler up. cuz they see you as a pair

tyler: i can see that for sam and you /angeal from JC

kaycee: i dont see JC putting me up. he is constantly in my ear saying the whole LGBT thing..

tyler: that's bullshit

Kaycee; i dont see him putting me up.. im not stupid when it comes to body language and the reverse phycology.

tyler: he's a smart guy

Kaycee: i can see right through it

tyler; he really wants angela out really bad. angela keeps making like JC is annoying her..

Kaycee: haleigh, sam then JC. it's happening. it's been going as planned we are fine we are good.

tyler: i dont like that confidence that JC has that he thinks he's got brett

kaycee: he doesnt. not even a little bit. Brett said that jc/sam feel that they dont need to win comps cuz they think we are going to attack each other. they dont know about us. they literally think they will ride their way to the end. so that is what brett is telling me. and there is no way that brett will do that

Tyler: iw sih brett would talk to me about that more.. i dont want JC to preach to him about angela. i want him to bring it up to me. i dont want to cuz the brett will go to JC and say that. Unless he is trying to see if i will say shit to angela. but i wont. she will freak out.

Kaycee: yeah she will

tyler: unless they ahve a F2 that we dont know about

kaycee; i dont think so. i think Brett will take angela over me and you

Tyler : yeah i think so cuz he knows the whole jury hates her

Kaycee: that's why he has to go before any of that

tyler: we ahve to force that to happen. i dont want bret to have that option. I dont want Brett to think if he takes JC to F4 it will be easier for him..

Kaycee: i dont think that at all

tyler: Im just saying the way brett is talking to me. with this shit that is going on.

kaycee: Brett is a capricorn.like me. he is loyal as fuck. he knows how JC is he's not saying. he doesn't want to be up here that much cuz he doesn't want jc/sam to think. cux people are already thinking me you angela are a thing. just 3 more weeks. it's almost over.

tyler day 82!

Tyler if JC win.

Kaycee: he wants sam.. unless it's a double

tyler: if JC wins he is going to do whatever he cant to get 2 of us up.. so if we win veto and take the other down.. and then he will put sam up cuz he wont put brett up.. we control the votes

kaycee: JC hates thursdays. it's his worsts days.. sam getting off the block she will be freaked out.. we have to stay focus

tyler: this is what JC does.. he really think he's controlled things this whole time. he's been on the right side of the votes but it's the group that determined everything

kaycee: I cant wait till we tell him that we've been in an alliance since day 4. like he is going to be pissed..

Tyler: i kept him up in the air on so much shit and lied to his face on so much shit. i had to lied to him

Kaycee: he asks me a lot.

End back post