View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 08:51 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/24/16

paul im onto everyone's strategy.. natalie and james.. are playing the same game. as the other showmances even though they say theya re not a showmance ..they claim to respect one another's decision but yet never made a separate decision. you do things together. and thought process is the same.. as all showmances.. and i'll play along but the minute i get tot shoot at you i will.. and natalie you talk too much..

natalie jsut talks and says way too much.. and pray i don't get hoh cuz what i have to say wont be nice

corey and nicole playing a good game..

michelle no respect for her.. she will float to the top 3.. and i hope i am there too so i can NOT pick her. i dont think she deserves that spot.. she likes to berate other people and picks on other people.. and she shells out the most disrespect on people.. and does things with no repercussions.. and she cries.. and throws tantrums..a nd cries.. and i cant deal with that anymore..

i installed a filter in myself to not call peole out on their bullshit.. but that's worn off. in real life i would call people out.. and i think that in real world they might not be erratic.. but im going to give everyone some benifit of doubt. but there are some behavioural rtendiciens.. that you can do and it's probably the same outside as inside the house and if that is teh case. i will will tell them to fuck off.

and if victor stays int eh house he and i will be F3.. and if not.. i dont know.. i cant see anyone taking me to teh F3..

i ahve to get rid of james and corey for the girls to bring me to F3,, but if you guys hook me up with a care package.. then that will be good if not .. then im fucked..

i hope my clothing company is doing well. i worked really hard on it. it's like my baby.. it's 1 year since i ahd it .. and i cant celebrate it with my friends thawt made it what it is today. shout to to my illustrator Daniel and fishies
Attached Images