Thread: Jared Kesler
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 05:34 am
Power Updater

Default Jared Kesler

This polite pipeline worker is a brawny sweetheart who will charm the pants off all of the houseguests.
Hometown: Winnipeg, MB

Describe yourself in three words:
Polite, Funny, Athletic

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
My strategy is just to not get caught up in household drama. Being polite is kind of my main goal. It’s gotten me pretty far in life – people take kindly to “Yes sir. Thank you ma’am.” I don’t want to have a showmance, but I’m going to get awfully bored in that house. It’s the worst thing you can do for the purpose of winning but I’m going to run out of things to talk about with the guys. My mom would not be happy.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
I would bring my best friend, Dan. It would be a riot to be there with your best friend. It would be great to have a companion right off the hop.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
Memory challenges would probably be my biggest fear – trying to keep it all straight in my head.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
I am a certified fire fighter already but I’m going into school to get my paramedics certification, so the money could go towards that to give me a bit of a cushion. I’d also like to buy a property and have a cabin in the woods somewhere.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I don’t really have one. I like Jon (BBCAA Season 2), and I thought Emmett (BBCAN Season 1) was great as well, but I’m not looking to copy anyone. I just want to come at it my own way.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
I just like being outdoors. I don’t even mind the cold – people call it Winterpeg but the cold weather doesn’t bother me. Canada gives you a lot of opportunities to be outside, which I’m all about.