View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 09:39 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/27/18

maddy even down to the last minute on teh couch i was like im evicting ali

kaela i know they will pick each other over you

akela i knew if i didnt win hoh i was going up.. now there is 2 of the 3 that i put up.. it has nothing to do with who i put up it's who wins veto.. what im looking for.. and if i get to f3.. im not taking derek if i win. and i need to know who else i want there.. i cant take him to f2 and i feel bad..

kaela i have been very voiceful that i wouldn't take derek. and if i was there now i wouldn't take him. i think other people will pick derek and derek will win..

maddy im in a weirdly similar position.. im n one's choice

kaela im no one's choice

maddy i noticed that a lot of peole were yelling. yuo did raise your voice but a lot wwere yelling.. this is 50 days of being no one's 1st choice and i get it

akela i didn't know where paras was with derek and me and ali and liv. and ali saying thsat i was with her the whole time.. anad i know taht paras was with every person in teh house.. and i said that to her..s he said she was gathering information.. i know that.. if i know there are a lot fo people that dont like me in jury.. and i cant jury management cuz i was busy surviving

maddy yesterday was the 1st time i thought of that

kaela it comes down to the veto

maddy im nervous but it's a different kinda nervous.. last week wasn't like pick me if you stay as yor bet friend

kaela no.. even pars came to me and said im yoru number one.. but your picking someone else

maddy i was supposed to be parasa's number one

maddy i knew the 2 of them would chose the 2 of them and for me it would've been easier.. and i didnt try and push it.. with ali

kaela they only chose us cuz it wasn't them on the block.. and then it was you saying f5 no deals

maddy they thought they ahd me in their back pocket

kaela i want to know what kept flipping them..

maddy it was between protect her or ourselves..

maddy we weer down to the last minute.. and to have all that happen why would i not think about me

akela will on teh block pars is picking him and visa versa.. and they wouldnt pick me.. and im not picking derek

maddy im not picking them..
Attached Images