View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 05:35 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica tells maddy she';s putting her up

maddy ok who am i next too
Erica merron

maddy ok then it makes me feeel like im the target..

erica no tht's not the case

maddy is there ia reasoning behind.. people wont vote merron out and they think they can work with him and malleable

erica people who are malleable and dont ahve a side rub me the wrong way.. Im trying to be respecttful of everyopne's perspective of the game..

maddy yeahpp.. yeah.. yup yeah.. when you say values of the game do you think that we dont add up.. and you dont ahve to give me an explkaination

erica no i will.. i thik you respect the game a lot.. its as far as targets on my back.

maddy i feel i think im close to the people that you are close to..

erica i dont think im tht close to anyone.. we voted the same way this week. and i dont think you area rogue vote..

maddy im not

erica i dont want it to be malicious or come off tht way cuzz it's not

maddy no i dont feel taht way

eerica it's the leaast amount of game talk and there are challenges moving foward I'd rather someone say i dont know than lie

maddy yeah.. yup. i understand

erica i dont want you to sit the and say why we dont talk game..

mady even with the progression of the game so far.. it hasnt added up.. i ahve no intetrest in staying on the block.. id rather play with people taht are forthcoming

erica if you pull yorself off the block then that is good yu will ahve shown me that you can bring it.. we were doinng well

maddyb im disappointed that this is the result..

erica i get that

maddy the last week we were very honest even not knowing is still an sawer.. im not going to lay down and take it

erica it wouldn't be you

maddy even thogh putting someone on teh block. it's not an unusable experience if i come down

erica hamza went on the block and him being on the block is why he is still here.. my biggest fear is you thinking aht i said i wouldn't work with you ever

maddy no that's not it

Erica it's nothing wrong with you it;'s just not where i am in the game with others..
Attached Images