View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 02:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica maybe im taking it too seriously..

kaela yeah me too but im not one that likes to break the rules

erica im here to be respectful and maybe be fan favorite.. but to be cursing all the time and i understand her life story but damn..

kaela she goes from one group to the toehre.

erica she is using WE to describe her and hamza..

kaela her hamza and will came up together after the vote and they are making it obvious

erica she has no self confidence dn all this i need people to like me crap.. she's fake aobut it. she does it for attention and she's like my X g/f and she;'s fucking annoying..

erica on multiple occasions.. she would say to jesse you ahve my vote and that we all have yoru back and paras was like we're voting to keep jesse now and then veronica is like no dying laughing that he's not staying he's stupid..

kaela when jesse was on his apology tour.. after he left teh Ht area she was laughing and said that's such BS and that he is going home anyway

Erica you can tell how they came into the house

kaela yeah id rather work with someone that i know and and not those i cant trust

Erica i want her out. i dont know if i want to take the shot

kaela dont stress over it till after veto.. and i dont think that anyone would use the veto on merron.. or maddy

erica i would love for them to use it on them id love to put someone up

erica the only way id leave them the same is if it isn't use aor if veronica wins veto if she is picked.

kaela if veronica was on teh block would he vote her out

erica yeah..

kaela i think her as a game player she cant be here

erica maddy is like a people pleaser and i dont like that.. and veronica is that way too.. i was like that when i was younger.. and i you cant please everyone..

kaela ive confronted ali liv and ryan.. all to their face.. i dont care about the bullshit.. if i heard something i'm going to ask
Attached Images