View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 01:54 pm
Power Updater

Post Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica anad kaela in then hoh

erica the ones that came to talk to me are eronica hamza will ryan paras and maddy

kaela that's cuz theya re all in the white room and are worried

erica yeah and johnny

erica what do you feel aobut the noms being maddy/merron

kaela i am fine with it.. she does nothing for my game. she will do whatever is said to her..

kaela i felt bad that i didnt tell derek everything but by the end of the week i told him i wasnt keepiong jesse so he knows that that vote wasnt me

Erica i feeel that it ewas veronica.. and i dont really care

kaela yeah i dont care.. everyone knows that it wasnt me.. whoever it ws made it look like

erica it depends the intent.. was it to make y8oou look shady.. and for me the perspective isnt you.. and veronica was saying that it ewas kaela.. and i was like stop saying its her.. it's not her..

kaela and ryan was saying it ws me and i was telling him it wasn't me that everyone in this whole house knew where my head was at except you

erica i know it wasnt paras..

kaela anad maddy says it wasn't her

Erica all i have head from veronica that it's probably kaela and i think it's her.. and apparently jesse said that he's got her vote..

kaela i never said i wasn't giving my vote.. she was saying 100% she ewas voting for him..

erica she said no and then went back on it.. and he said that he got V's vote.. and he wouldnt have said that and put a name to it.. and when we were in teh room.. i ws like whoever said that he's being irrational.

kaela i wasnt even invited in the room anyway..

erica everyone is being so suspect..

kaela there are only a few i talk game with and the few taht talk to me only do so to get information from me..

erica even though we havent had alone time i still know where your head is at

kaela thbose that are coming to you now is those that want to kiss your ass.

erica hamza said wtch out for the bullshit.. and im like no.. they are not they are only sayijng if you want to put me on the block that's ok. but..

kaela thats BS

erica they said i dont show my cards.. and i do to the right people.. but to me im like cards?

kaela veroncia says she doenst know wher my heaad is at and im like she doesnt know you and she only hangs iout..

Erica igf he wasnt such an incrdible person i would lovre to send Will home.. bust i cant.. he was in here crying he was happy i won

kaela did he seem genuine?

erica yeah.. he said he threw the comp that he wouldnt have won anyway and he wouldnt know who to put up..

kaela when liv said taht they were good with will. and now derek says that he's good with will.. and im like WILL yoiu ahve to pick a side.. he's going to get to the end of the game

erica by flaoting

erica he said he THREW THE COMP and he said my son is going to be like why cant i see my dad on tv and he started crying.. and i cant do that to him.. he's a solid addition to each group.. para/maddy, hamza/veronica, youderek, eveyrone needs him as a number but i feel taht veronica are ruining his ggame

akela yeah but they will keep will over her.. and that is a double /triple eviction move and it has to be sokmeone ballsy and i know taht hamza wouldnt do it

e rica it is an impressive move too to do to the front but no.. and i know you like her

kaela yeah cuz she might win

erica yeah same..

kaela if someone happened to take her out.. that would be huge..

erica if maddy/merron pull them self off the block i might have that chance..

kaela you would ahve that support.. instead of ryan and maddy.. for my game ryan ahs told me that he wants me out.. if i want ryan to go i'd have to put up will .. that's what im personally thinking..
Attached Images