View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 09:33 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica i want to see how far she is going to go with that. lie.. and i dont htijnk johnny sees it

ali i think he sees it but wont say it yet

erica she was spinning her bracelet it and i was like well you look nervous

ali i knew..

Erica when you a guilty of that you embody it.. and for me it proves yo are not as good as yo think yo are

ali didnt you tell merron

erica i said he was on the short list.. that i dont benefit for him to go home..

Ali it would be sick if you got her out this week

erica yeah eh? and it's a good resume builder. and i dont feel that im in immediate danger but my people are .. and i dont want to take a shot.. but you will be a target over me

ali if she is the one in power.. there ar still threats win hamza derek kaela will

erica in an ideal world i would put up will but i want him to see his son.. and how do you take down a mean bitch you take away her resources..

ali taking her out gives us will and hamza.. and those are people we can work with and targets before us

erica we are on lockdown. im not a gossippy person

ali there are only 3 people i feel good wioth and youa re one of them

erica good the smae for yo.. if i dont land that shot my game is over.. and i hav eto feel comfortable with the majority of the house.. the worse thing for us is put her up and has a secret veto..

ali yeah.. maybe merrron will feel safe.. i only thought of that they might have that special power.. i get nothing out of evicting merron but it's just one less jnumber

ali these secret vetos are only good for a short time

erica i will kick myself in the face if she wins double and then takes me . out.. there is no right answer. it's just how the chips fall

ali did she give you anmes?

erica she said ali/liv.,. and i think dale aarse on her lis.. i think it's derek not kaela

ali derek is building it with maddy will and a little with hamza but he doenst know this game that well

ali it's good that she brought it up to you.. and it's good cuz the house is behind you..

erica if i win veto i might pull maddy down if i get the house word..

ali yeah after you amke a deal.

so then it;s merron vs veronica who has lied to everyone in the house.. so am i the soldier to take this shot

ali its a scary shot but it's a great shot to take and you ahve my support.

erica those that i feel taht support me with the shot are me you liv kaela.. and that's not enough

ali you ahve more.. and worst case is that she stays.. we still ahve veto and majority votes.. she woudlnt be able to rally.. we take her week by week.

eerica that is why im trying to water those seeds of doubt aobut her with people. even if she is in power i dont wnt her to have power.
Attached Images