View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:58 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

paras after yesterday i dont have the smae amount of trust i have hasd with maddy and will.. and then thee are seeds of doubt with johnny and i ahve tired.. and i know that this is game.. but i need to feel lopyalty

erica yeah loayllty is more to me

paras.. jesse was somelne that i had somehting with and we had each toehr's backs.. and will will like no this is what im doijng me for and that;s not what you do for people that youa re being loayl too.. im thinking that seeds were planted.. and now i see that.. and i know i ahve a good hearet.. and if im not feeling that you will be ther for me

erica if yo cant be there for me emotionally how can you be there for me game wise..

paras i dont ant to have a target on my back and im was startign to think that will and maddy were those that have my back so that shit that maddy does sketchess me out

erica the sketchieness wirds me out.. i,m thinki og those i ahve the least game connectgions with.. and do i trust you.. adn that rogue vote has thrown a wrench in it.

paras they have stired shit up

erica i think it threw a wrench in thier own game..

paras if it's not me. im not going to go around.. people wwere going around. so out of thier way..

paras one person had 2 20 mins conversations

erica i had a 40mmins conversaition.. and they were throwing paras's name and kael's name

paras she went out there saying anmes

erica SHE thought it was going to be a closer vote and i was watching her 100% and she was nerovus.. and she wore it

paras jesse told me that veronica was going to throw him a pitty vote.. for her saying so much that it wasnt her.. and throwing my name out three

erica for he to keep denying it but not owning it up and saying my bad.. now that i see what the votes were my bad.. i watched her.. and she was like.. and sketching.. eveyrone was calm

erica it wasnt kaela but veroncia saying that itwas so wierd that someone would do that. and she was psinning her braclet.. and she reads her sketchiness and i turned to maddy you? and maddy said no.. maddy is not a good lair..

paras i beleived her.. im so bad..

erica you know im a locked ass book and i dont gossip.. was that me saying that i was voting for jese 100% or was that V.. maddy was dying i cant give you an answer

paras veronica was saying we ahve your back 100% all the way to the final day and jesse was saying that she was giving her vote to him and then she was so upset that she wanst included in the room talk

erica if it comes down to it to take that shot.. i would only do it if everyone was on it the only one that wouldn't be onboard to take her out would be will

Erica back to talking about how beautiful Chey is
Attached Images