View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:33 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

kaelas she said she is telling maddy/merron they are safe.. and she shoulda waited to see what she can get from everyone.. tellig them they are safe so why would anyone tell her anything..

liv and ali yeah..

kela instead she should talk to everyone.. if you go in there tell her that

ali i will

kaela will said he has no idea who she is putting up and he thought it would be ryan and i said i had no idea

Feeds abck to HOH..

Erica she was saying how she felt about bullying.. she was coming up and sayijg this is how wee're voting.. im like dont tell me what to do.. like for paras if i say what do you think that will go over good for her

Erica who would you want to go

Johnny merron

erica what about maddy is that you want her to stay

johnny i think maddy i can pull her in and she is number. but not merron

Erica that's is why i wanted to talk to maddy and see ewhat she saying..

johnny i think that if you say it to maddy you will see she will give you a lot of info

erica i wont trust it.. anbyone telling me stuff behind these doors i wont trust.. i didnt talk to them before

johnny did you tel merron

erica i said he was on the short list..

johnny i feel taht if we have hamza stand alone is beter for us that paras and maddy stand alone.. and i dont want you to think that im trying to talk you into something

erica no i like that other side fo things..

johnny hamza deos have our backs.. but game wise im thinking he can be pulled into a direction.. with merron gone.. i think we can get hamza closer

erica as long as merron is here hamza is willing to take the shot at veronica..

johnny and hamza is closert to ali

e rica i dont know.. i asked him maddy merron and he was like waht a waste of a week..

erica he;'s l;ike big move.. but for me we are big targets..

johnny we are perfect for a double

erica ali/liv need us daela needs us..

johnny they sidelined me last week. it eaws so weird

erica yeah they sidelined me too i ws like they weren't talking to me either..

johnny the landscape after this if it's a double..

erica i like where i stand with veronica but i want to cut her ties with eveyrone.. and i dont want will to go .. whatever will does.. veronica does and that makes me a huge target.. i like her and think she is great.. but

Erica right now im not taking a shot at her.. everyone person i talk to it;s a strange position
Attached Images