View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:20 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica we play similar games. i dont want to to take maddy out of your game if it makes your game worse and i think that thee are others.. but im not taking s shot at the red room

paras up

erica i will talk to you soon

erica liv derek kaela are already on people's radar.. if youa re sitting next to paras you are going home if youa re sitting next to ali, ali is going home

erica i feel good with my relationship with paras.. i feel that she doesn't ahve anyone concrete in teh game.. and for that reason.. she';s eager to make those connections and a free thinker and she is better with me that maddy

erica with veronica.. she;'s saying that she is a straight shooter.. what i learned about her with that thing with ryan she is horrible with confrontation. she looked down at the floor and didnt make eye contact.. she's fake it till y8ou make it.. and i think she as the swing( rogue) and i dont care.. she will lie and lie.. and say anything to get out of the situation.. she was taking deep breaths.. and she was manic during that whole time.. and when she's lying she rambles.. when she can prepare her lies she is convincing.. but when caught off guard she is horrible

johnny i think you dont need to do others dirty work

erica i agree

johnny i think that you can get people out that are still not against you

erica any more in this game is good for me in the game cuz it;s one less person out
Attached Images