View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 07:54 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica i dont want you to get voted out. i tossed names out to hamza and he said he's rather anyone else but merron he wants you to stay.. he's a msart guy and for him to say he trust merron i trust him.. and if that happens i dont wnat to shoot me in the foot .. and you dont seem like the guy that is a salty and and bitter

merron yeah.. when yo tell me that im not yor target.. i beleive you

Erica im not someone that lies to people's face.. i get too much of a kick of telling people straight up take it or leave it.. and i dont blow smoke up peoples asses

merron youa re too kind of a person.. and im like talking to the camera's that im too kind to play. jesse leaving hurt me.. hurt me.. he was in a position he wanted to stay..

erica he was will to say what he had to in order to stay

erica that was the 1st time i was hearing aobut teh power quadruple people

merron that was dumb.. i hope people can see thru that.. he wanted to stay.. stay bad and i can see it in his face and i dont take that personally at all..

merron im not gunning for you at all

erica i beleive that

merron and i think that the potential .. that we can have.. like even though we dont hang out with each other.. we can talk. it kills me that i didndt do it 2 days ago.. i was like why cant i ahve someone who can look out for me too.

Erica i dont want you to think that we cant work together. i feel it';s going to get harder every week.. like peole that you ahve the least game connection

merrron when you say it like that i cant sit here being ignorant about that.. who would be the person id be sitting next too

Erica as long as you dont tell people

they shake on that

erica maddy.. she is the one that is most vol;itile

merron she is very smart.. she said her goal is to never get a trivia question wrong..

erica and she got out on a trivia lost

merron i think that she is very capable opn winning those types of games.. she said that she got too cocky.. and it got to her..

Erica i am only worried with how close she is with paras and will

merron i feel taht they are close but i dontnknow

Erica just cuz they are close doesnt mean game wise

Merron if i were to guess i would say paras.. buyt Will and her study a lot.. she definitely does talk to people in the white room

erica it's so funny that you and veronica coming in adn are 2 different type of people

merron totally
Attached Images