View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 07:44 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Merron where's yoru head at.. i feel that there is a lot of peoiple that you are good with.

Erica im not going to pull a hamza i would feel shitty if people did that to me. i get why he did that.. what im going to say aobut you. i like you as sa perosna but we dont talk game.. spedning a wek in the catcombs was helpful. i dont want to see you go.. and i want o base my decisions on wwhere peoples aheads are at.. and im close with hamza and he likes you a lot.. i dont want to see you go.. im good with you.. and i wont lie your name is on the short list

merron it's good

erica dont lie.. it's not good.. but i want you to know that there is someone i want to go.. i dont want you to think you are a target.. i dont get a benifit from you going home. for me who flip flop and those that lie right to peoples faces.. sketches me out..

merron there has been multiple times that i wanted to talk to you and i told hamza and he was like go go go.. and i didnt know where your head was at.. and i know it was your HOH.. how i saw our situation.. I trust hamza 100% and he trust you 10%% so i trust you

Erica if your dude is good on someone then yeah..

merron i know it is your decision.. but i always thought that you were with someone that i can work with

erica yeah i thought that too and the amount of the support you ahve given me this week has been so appreciated.. as a personal reason i dont ahve a reason.. but game was i dont have any connections

erica im going for veto so i can put up a bigger threat this game changes so fast .. and if it's a double eviction.. that's so bad..

merron im willing to work with yo.. and i can see you.. and i wouldn't say thsat if i didnt mean it.. i feel i can trust you..
Attached Images