View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:21 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Will in HOH

Will hamza wants a shot of taking himself off the block

Ryan yeah .. I'd rather put you up and if you win POBV then i ahve to figure it out.

Will if anyone else wins pov i dont think they will use it

Ryan the next 4 weeks would be andrew rookie rookie hamza.. so if that's who it goes down.. with the information you ahve if those 4 are gone..

Will just between me and you?

ryan yeah

will Olivia... i think she is cool but

Ryan yeah she was in that room adn then tripped out?

Will then erica and then ali..

Ryan ok so if things were to shake out and 1 pulls them selves off and olivia is up would you vote her out?

Will I would

Ryan wants to get out OLIVIA

Ryan i think she is ereally smart.. she's been lying around with her eyes closed and listening to every conversation

will apparently she said she was in law school. i havent heard her say that .

ryan i think she doesnt want people to know she is not that smart.. which is what i wanted to do but i couldnt..

Ryan im putting up andrew/hamza and if one comes down im putting up Oliva and i know that they will vote her out

Will did they say olivia is the plan?

Ryan If i put up olivia i think she is a bigger threat and no one is going to trsut hamza/andrew..

will if i get to play in veto..

ryan if you win the veto.. i wold only ask to use it if it's 100% locked down to get olivia out the door

will if it's me hamza andrew would you want me to throw it

ryan yeah it's better if they pull themselves down

ryan i dont think that you will be shady with me. i wont stab you in the back.. i want to work with people i like long term

ryan i think people want to keep entertainment around and we are entertaining..

ryan i can delay it one more week if we dont get olivia out .. and i think if andrew gets HOh he's putting up Erica and ali or someone else

will really?

Ryan yeah after she cut him yesterday
Attached Images