View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:00 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Derek it seems like you got a good relationship with johnny

ryan yeah i do but for him he was HOH and he didnt know if i was coming to him jjust cause he had power.. and the same this week cuz im in power

Ryan so 5 weeks fast forward you come out with madddy?

Derek yeah.. and when jesse and i looked at each other we saw we were muscular.. so we thought that we'd be targets so we figured we need to work together

Derek I didnt like hamza from the begining.. i dont think he deserves to be here

Ryan Erica has been doing a lot of talking to hamza now. she said that if i didnt put up andrew she is fucked.. but i have people that i think that the longer they are here the stronger they will get.. and i am not going to speak their name until i know i can.. and i get a reading on the house..

Derek i can see the whole erica thing he gave her a death stare when she voted he out..

ryan yeah andrew said they had the toronto thing and the 1st chance she got she took me out.. she could have taken anyone else.. but i can see that

ryan kaela was the only option that i can eliminate that wouldn't be upset

Ryan the biggest alliance i see it's 3 people..

derek maybe 3

Derek kalea she's pretty likable i dont think anyone's formed it.. and jesse and i get along

Ryan i dont think anyone put a name on it yet

Derek paras i dont see her as a threat.. she is just floating around doing her thing
Attached Images